Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ Hiei and Karasu ( Chapter 61 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 62:
 
Kurama put the vile to his mouth and looked into it with wide eyes. Did he really want to do this? Living forever was told to be a horrible thing…but Karasu said he would kill him when he was dieing. But…that would be just like what he wanted to do to him when they were in the Dark Tournament. He wanted to kill him and if Kurama drank it, he would. Kurama took the vile away from his mouth and looked at Karasu. A wave of disappointment passed over Karasu's face.
“What's wrong, Kurama,” he said forlornly.
“I…I can't do it. It would feel far too much like the Dark Tournament,”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean that…you wanted to kill me then…and if I drink this then you would kill me in the future,”
“Don't think like that, love. You'll hurt your head, you're still sick. Now, just drink it,”
“But Karasu-,”
“Kurama,” said Karasu firmly.
Kurama nodded and slowly started drinking it slowing, but before he could swallow it, Karasu pulled him quickly into a kiss, making himself drink the vile as well. Kurama pulled away as soon as Karasu had finished drinking half of it. Kurama looked at him with wide eyes.
“Why did you-,”
“I want to live together with you forever. I don't want to have to kill you,”
“But-but, Karasu! That's crazy! No one wants to live forever!”
“And no one wants to die either,”
“But I don't want to live forever, Karasu. I-I won't! Take it off! Now, please!”
“Kuramaaa,” groaned Karasu. “Give it a try,”
“I did! I did! And I don't like it, now I'm asking you to take it off like you promised you would!! You promised!”
“Shh. Hush, Kurama. You're sick and hysterical, lay down,”
“No! I won't until you take it off! I-,”
Karasu put both hands on Kurama's shoulders and pushed him down slowly. Kurama was forced to lay down, even though he put up a fight, he was too weak,”
“There we go,” said Karasu with satisfaction.
“Karasu, I'm not going to sleep! And you can't make me,” said Kurama stubbornly.
“Oh really now? We'll see about that,”
Karasu took a cloth out of his pocket and got ready to give it to Kurama. But Kurama knew it was coming. He quickly rolled out of bed and stumbled onto the floor clumsily. He looked at Karasu with horror and disbelief.
“Where do you get all that stuff?! Are you some kind of drug dealer or something?!”
Karasu chuckled. “No, I don't think so. But I am worried about you, and I want you to get some rest so you'll be all better. I don't want to hurt you, now come here,”
“No! I-I don't want to! Take it off and then I will!”
Suddenly Karasu disappeared and appeared behind Kurama. Kurama let out a gasp, but that was all the time Karasu needed to put the cloth over Kurama's mouth and to hold it there. Kurama felt his knees get weak and felt himself fall into Karasu's open arms.
“There. Now let go get you ready for bed,” he said as he picked Kurama up into his arms.
Karasu brought Kurama over to his bed and set him down. “Now to find him some night clothes,”
Karasu left Kurama on the bed and went over to his closet. He opened it up and saw shirts and pants hanging, but nothing he could wear to bed. He closed the door and walked over to Kurama's dresser and open up the top drawer. To his delight, he saw not only a pair of silk dark blue nightclothes, but also some very cute ningen boxers. He looked through them for a while with interest, but then went back to what he was doing. He took out the nightclothes and walked over to the bed. He placed them down as he went over to Kurama and started undressing him slowly, and then he quickly got him dressed. He wasn't sure if Kurama would wake up, and Kurama waking up like this might not end well.
After Kurama was dressed, he pulled down the sheets and blankets and laid Kurama down and covered him warmly. He sat down next to Kurama for a few minutes and watched him sleep. (A/N: oh, no! I'm making him seem like a stalker!) He brushed back some crimson locks from Kurama's face and kissed his cheek softly. After that he got up and started to leave, not waiting to wake Kurama. But then he saw that Kurama had his window open. Karasu walked over to close it, knowing that Kurama was sick enough.
“Silly little Kitsune, leaving windows open,” he muttered to himself.
But he stopped in front of the window. There was someone outside it. He looked up and saw a person sitting in the tree besides Kurama's window.
“Hello there…Hiei,” grinned Karasu.
“Hn,”
Karasu backed away from the window to let Hiei in. “What are you doing here, Hiei?”
“Nothing…I come here every night that Kurama is home. Where is he?”
“Sleeping. And why would you do that?”
“Because I want to, do you have a problem with that? And why are you here if he's asleep?”
“Because I wanted to put him to sleep. He's sick and I don't want him to be alone,”
“I'm sure he'd be fine without you,”
“I'm sure he would. But I don't want to take a chance. And why do you come see Kurama every night?”
“Because he's my friend and we both work on the same team, and once again, do you have a problem with that?”
“I think you have something confused. Kurama is no longer fighting,”
“What?! Why the hell not?”
“I would appreciate it if you kept your voice down, Kurama is not well. And why isn't he fighting? Because I said so, Kurama is mine and he will do as I please, and that's what is best for him,”
Hiei let out a growl. He didn't know how to react to what Karasu was saying. “Why don't you let him do what he wishes? Instead you control him completely, why don you let him think for himself?” He hissed.
“Oh I did. Just today I let him think for himself and fight and look what condition he's in now,” said Karasu while gesturing to Kurama's sleeping form behind him. “I rather him have him with no fatal sickness most of the time. But it is rather fun to have him this way when he's too weak to fight back on anything,”
“What do you mean fight back? I swear if you hurt or threatened him I'll-,”
“Oh dear no. I could never do that to my Kitsune. Besides, I love him far too much and he would easily see that all my threats are empty and I would never even think about harming such a lovely thing. That would be an unforgivable sin for anyone,”
“What about when you tried to kill him? Doesn't that count?”
“Well…no. No it doesn't,”
“Why not?” Snapped Hiei.
“Because,” said Karasu while leaning down to Hiei's height. “I was insane then,”
“And what are you now?” Said Hiei while looking into Karasu's violet crystal eyes.
“Not insane. I'm perfectly sane and I can see clearly. And I see Kurama,”
“Whatever,” Hiei muttered.
“Oh Hiei, are you jealous?”
“What?!”
“You know. I know how you feel about Kurama. But now I have him, so you're upset,”
“I don't think you're that sane if you think that. I'm not like that. Kurama and I are…friend, if not, allies,”
“Well that's glad to know. I've been trying to get Kurama to tell me what you two are. He told me that both of you were just friends, but I didn't believe him, you know how foxes are. And…”
“What?”
“Can I have what you said in writing? You know…just incase tries to tease me by saying he has someone else I can narrow you off,”
Hiei shook his head in disbelief. “There is something…very wrong with you,”
Hiei turned around and walked towards the window to leave, but was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. He jumped and turned around to see Karasu right behind him.
“Don't touch me!” Yelled Hiei as he jumped away from Karasu's touch.
“Why shouldn't I? It's not like I would hurt to,”
“Just don't,” said Hiei as he climbed onto the sill of the window.
“Leaving so soon?”
“Yes,” answered Hiei curtly.
“But why? You just got here. You should stay for a while,”
“I'd rather not stay here and talk to a psychopath,”
“But you'll leave your best friend here with a psychopath while he's ill? That's not very nice. You don't know what I might try to do to him while he's like this,”
Hiei growled and stepped back into the window. “Fine, I'll stay,”
“That's good,” chuckled Karasu. “Why don't you take a seat? We might be here a while,”
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Thank you for the review!!! And thank you for reading!