Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Through ❯ Free for a Day or Two ( Chapter 62 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 63:
 
“Why do you think I'll be here awhile?” Asked Hiei.
“Why wouldn't you? Don't tell me you don't take pleasure in my company,” chuckled Karasu.
“I don't,” answered Hiei curtly. “You're not all there, and I don't know why Kurama chose to stay by you,”
“You still haven't gotten it yet? He loves me. That's why. Don't you believe that?”
“Yeah…I know he loves you, but what I don't believe is that you feel affection for him,”
“Are you questioning my love for him?”
“In a way, yes. Yes I am,”
“Then you must be the once that is “not all there.” Can't you tell that I love him? What makes you think I don't?”
“I just feel that way,”
“Let me assure you, I love him, nothing can change that,”
“Whatever,” Hiei said. “So…what are your plans with Kurama, then?”
“Plans?” Thought Karasu.
“I plan to have Kurama as my mate…and to move back to the demon world with him,” said Karasu slowly.
“Really? And does he agree on any of this?”
“He will…in time, of course,”
Suddenly Kurama began to stir in his bed. He was waking up. Kurama sleepily sat up and rubbed his eyes with a yawn. He looked around slowly and sleepily, then his gaze came across Karasu and Hiei. His eyes widened in skepticism, Hiei and Karasu sitting together…and both alive? This was too weird.
“K-Karasu? What's going on? I thought you left when I fell asleep, why are you still here? And…what's Hiei doing here?” Asked Kurama in a raspy voice, because of his sickness.
“Oh hush, Kurama. Go back to bed, you're ill,” said Karasu gently while getting up and walking over to the bed.
“Karasu,” said Kurama firmly, followed by a fir of coughs. “This is my house and I at least need to know what's going on,”
“Nothing, nothing at all. That's why you should go back to sleep,” Karasu sat on the bed and put a hand firmly on Kurama's chest and started pushing him down. Once Kurama was laying down, he took the blankets and covered him back up.
“Hn. You treat him as if he's a child,” commented Hiei.
“Do I? No, I treat him like my Kurama who is under par,” Said Karasu as he laid down in bed next to Kurama and put him arms around him lovingly.
Hiei scowled and turned his back to the bed. “Hiei? Why are you here?” Asked Kurama.
“Well…I do usually come here and talk with you, but now that I see that you are forever chained to Karasu, I have no purpose to come,” Said Hiei as he walked towards the window.
Kurama looked down at his waist and noticed that Karasu had his arms tightly wrapped around his waist, and they really were chained together. “Wait! Hiei! Don't leave!” Called Kurama.
“Why shouldn't I? You're sick and need rest,”
“I know…but I would still like your company…I…eh…don't really like being alone with “him,” you know,” said Kurama while gesturing down to a grinning Karasu holding him around the waist. “Please stay,”
Hiei rolled his eyes and sat back down on the chair he was previously sitting upon. Kurama looked over to Karasu and grinned nervously. “Can you please…umm…get off? I don't want you to get sick, too,”
“I can't. I'm a demon, I don't get human sicknesses, kitsune,” said Karasu while pressing a kiss to Kurama's mouth as if to prove his statement. Kurama heard an angry scowl from Hiei.
Please don't do that,” hissed Kurama. “Not now,”
“Okay,” sighed Karasu. “Later?”
“Maybe,” answered Kurama slowly.
Karasu grinned and got out of the bed, he went to go sit on a chair by Hiei. Hiei scooted his chair away from Karasu, but Karasu just moved closer to Hiei, soon Hiei gave up in frustration.
“You're so dependent on Kurama,” muttered Hiei under his breath.
“What was that, Hiei?” asked Karasu while cocking an eyebrow inquisitively.
“Oh nothing. You call yourself a demon lord, yet you can't stay away from Kurama a moment,”
“I can too,”
“Oh yeah?” Hiei smirked. “I dare you to stay away from him for two days, then,”
“Okay, but what's in it for me? I do admit, it is quite hard to stay away from him,” purred Karasu while looking towards a wide-eyed Kurama.
“Nothing-,” started Kurama.
“He'll move back with you for two days,” interrupted Hiei.
“What?!” Gasped Kurama.
“Deal!” Said Karasu quickly. “Looks like you may be coming with me again soon,”
“Wait! Wait! You can't do this!! I need a say in this!” But no one was really listening to Kurama at the moment.
“And why don't you get a head start, Karasu? Now,”
Karasu got up and walked towards the bed. “I will, but first I'd like to say goodbye to my little kitsune,”
Karasu bent down and brushed red locks out of Kurama's face and kissed him gently on the cheek. “It won't be too long, love,” he whispered.
Kurama sat there in awe. Looking at Hiei to Karasu. Soon Karasu took a hint from Hiei and left the room quietly, leaving only Kurama and Hiei in the room. Kurama was first to talk.
“H-Hiei!? Why?!”
“Because, I can tell you need some time to yourself, it's not healthy to always have him around you like that,”
“Yes, but now I'll be with nothing but him for two days,” said Kurama dryly.
“Enjoy the time you have then,” chuckled Hiei.
“That's not even funny! I feel like a felon! I can't make any choices! It was enough with just Karasu, now I have you to worry about,”
“No, you don't have to worry about me, fox. I'm just helping you out with a few mistakes you've made. And your sick, and I can't stay here all night, or leave you will some psychopath, so I had to get rid of him,”
“Oh, well thank you very much for sealing my fate of spending two days with a psychopath, Hiei,”
“You're very welcome,”
Hiei got up from the chair and slowly started towards the window. He stopped and looked out through the polished glass. A storm was brewing quickly. There was quite a few storms coming in, perhaps part of the new threat? Hiei opened the window and started to leave.
“Hiei! Wait! Are you going to just leave me here! Sick and alone?!”
“Karasu might treat you like a precious little doll, but I plan you treat you as “Kurama” and no less and no more,”
“Very well then, but close the window on your way out,”
“Hn,”
Hiei left and closed the window tightly. Kurama laid back down slowly and covered himself up. He turned over on his side to face away from the window. Rain soon began to pour down heavily and thrash against the windows. Suddenly Kurama saw his door start to open. He turned again, but this time to face the window. He knew it was probably just Karasu again.
“Karasu…it hasn't been two days yet,” groaned Kurama in a muffled voice as he pressed his face into his pillow.
“I-it's me, Kurama,”
Kurama shot up and looked at Ryou standing in the doorway. “Ryou!”
“I'm scared of the rain…a little bit. Can I stay with you tonight?”
Kurama got up from the bed and walked/ran over to Ryou and picked him up. “I completely forgot about you! Are you okay?”
“Yeah,” yawned Ryou. “Just tired,”
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^
 
Sorry it took me so long to update!!!!! I've been busy, haha.
 
 
 
 
 
Hieindfhfg