Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Betrayal and A Romance ❯ The Batrayal, Finally ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yusuke "Hiei where'd you get that cookie?""Your sister""What does that mean?"*holds up a clenched fist*"your sister made them."*lowers fist* "I want one""You can't have one""Why not"*rases eyebrow**walks into the room*"There you are. Hey Bro, keep him out of my kitchen, would ya?""Yeah Sis, no problem" *Zyf walks off, back to the kitchen**trys to sneak off**grabs him by the collar*"and where do you think you're going?"*eyes shift*"Um... ... ...bathroom"*slips away from Yusuke and runs toward the kitchen**been by Yusuke the whole time* "I hope he's not going to the bath room in the kitchen""We've got to go get him"*they run into the kitchen*

Betrayal and a Romance2Betrayal, Finally

As the gang walked toward Zyf's school, she thought about her friends. Their names were Leana Ice, Tia Youth, Davina Cattall, Amanda Southtrim, and Amber Vamp and they were Zyf's only friends. Leana was the only human that knew about Zyf's demon side. As Zyf thought about this, she clenched her hands into fists and grined her teeth.
Yusuke saw this and said, "How much longer until we get to your school?"
Realizing that she was hurting her hands, she lot go and unclenched her jaw, saying, "Oh, there it is." She pointed to a tall building on the other side of a large fenched in field.
After they got to the school, they walked into a small area with a consetion stand. She explained, "The gym's this way. Out that door, we can get to some of the larger class rooms. We can get to the main hall from the locker rooms. There we can gto the library and find out where they are."
The others nodded and they headed that way. Kurama asks, "Where's the most likely place they're holding your frineds?"
She replied, "The auditorium. It's got a full basketball court for a stage for fighting and seats to keep the others in. That's why we're going through the locker rooms. That and I need to get something from my locker. I was the manager for all the sports last year."
Kuwabara asked, "Why are we going to the library?"
Zyf sighed and explained, "We can use the school's camra system. There are advantages in being a library aid all year."
After they walked down the hall and into a door, they were in the boy's locker room. Yusuke asked, "Are you allowed to be in here?"
Zyf rolled her eyes and they walked out a door on the other side. Then they walked into another one.
Kuwabara started freaking out, "We're in the girl's locker room!"
Zyf walked over to the corner locker and started to open it. She replied, "So what? I've got to get my..." She opened the locker and dug around a pile of wistles, keys and other manager equitment until she found a small golden key.
Then she walked over to a closet and stuck the key in the hole. After disapearing in the room she remerged with a heavy blade sword wrapped in a large white sheet. It was mounted on her shoulder as she smiled and said, "Time to kick some demon ass!"
Everyone went wide eyed as she locked the door and threw the key in her locker, closing it. They followed her out the locker room and down a small hallway, which was locked as well.
When they finally got to the library, Kuwabara asked, "Are you sure this is a good hiding place? Two of the walls are made of glass."
Zyf rolled her eyes and walked inside, replying, "Thanks for pointing out the obvious." She walked to the other side of the window and disappeared.
The others walked in after her as Yusuke asked, "How'd you do that?"
Sighing, she explained, "Really expensive window shades. It's sound proof as well. You can sit over there." She pointed to a small office on the back wall as she walked into another.
Kurama led the way. Not a moment after he took a step Zyf called, "Hiei, I need your help with the projector. I need two sets of eyes." She added the last part after Kuwabara rolled his eyes.
The others sat down and Zyf unlocked the other door, revieling a stair case. She climbed up it, Hiei right behind. As they reached the top of the stairs, Zyf flicked on the lights. While their eyes adjusted to the light, she slipped on some water. She fell backwards, taking Hiei down with her. When she realized what was going on, Zyf noticed that she was lying on top of Hiei, their faces only inches apart.
She went red as she said, "Sorry." When she went to get up, she used her hand as any other normal person would. Her hand slipped on the same water puddle her foot had a minute ago. This caused her to slip again and land smack dam on Hiei's lips, kissing him.
After their moment like this, being shocked I mean, Zyf rolled off and offered Hiei a hand as well. He took it and simply stated, "The roof lieked."
Zyf nodded and walked over to a computer. For the first time, Hiei had a chance to look around (sorry, but neither of these people blush easily). The room had a projector in the middle and a computer to one side. The rest of it was filled with books, papers, and such.
He walked over to a large window on one of the walls, looking at the others below. Kurama was trying to pull Yusuke off of Kuwabara, who was on the ground getting his face punched in. Hiei smiled and said, "Looks like your brother is upset at the baka."
Zyf walked over and laughed, "Wonder what for?" Below they heard Yusuke screaming about something. Zyf pushed a button on the wall and the glass silently lifted.
For the first time they could hear Yusuke, "My sister and Hiei are not an item, you red haired freak. If he even thought about her like that I'd kill him." This made Hiei turn red, slightly (slightly O.K. there...I cracked). Zyf put a reashuring hand on Hiei's shoulder, causing him to jump a little.
She then walked over to the now running computer and started typing furriously. She instructed, "Hiei, type this into the projector's control pannel." He nodded and walked over to the projector.
Zyf glanced back to see a confused look on his face. She laughed, "Not exactically the tecnological type, I see." She walked over to the open window and yelled, "Kurama, could you come up here for a minute? Hiei's clueless."
In the other office, Kurama laughed and started up the stairs. Hiei grunted and jumped out the window, landing next to Yusuke and Kuwabara. Kuwabara asked, "So, did you get your booty call?"
Yusuke and Hiei both got a P.O.ed look as Yusuke jumped back on Kuwabara, attacking him. He screamed in pain and Hiei let out a small laugh.
Meanwhile, up stairs, Kurama typed in the code as Zyf read it off to him. After a few seconds the projector came on and the screen showed the front of the school. Kurama jumped down and pulled Yusuke off of Kuwabara. They sat down and looked for a sign of their opponent.
Zyf quickly scrolled through the different camras. After a while, she stopped and stated, "The auditorium, like I said."
Yusuke added, "Looks like there's only one. This should be easy enough."

the Auditorium

As the gang ran through the auditorium doors, they saw the demon who had been on the screen and five girls in the seats, uncontious. The demon had neatly trimmed brown hair and brown eyes. He was rather short, a bit shorter then Yusuke, with a katana at his side. He said, "Hello Sarah. I've been expecting you. Or is it Zephyr?"
Kuwabara asked, stupidly, "Who's Sarah?"
No one replied to him, but Zyf responded to the demon, "Akahito Hitomi, it's been ages." An evil smile that seemed to belong to someone else spread across Zyf's face.
The demon, now known as Akahito, replied, "So it is you. You seem as lovely as ever." At this remark Yusuke growled, Kuwabara smiled at Yusuke, Kurama looked at Hiei, and Hiei seemed pissed as well.
Mean while, Zyf replied, "Don't try to sweet talk me, Aka. You're still a weak old prune who couldn't dodge a running baby."
Kuwabara and Yusuke laughed, while Akahito stayed calm, "That doesn't sound much like the Zephyr I used to know."
Zyf waved her hand infront of her face, "Things have changed in the last thousand years. The body you see now is... ..." She seemed to embarrassed to finish her sentance.
Akahito finished, "A human? Really Zephyr, you don't think your human friends haven't told me all about your little secret? No wonder you haven't shown your face in Makai for so long. Did someone kill you off?"
Zyf looked at the floor as she replied, "NO, I...I died of.."
"Spit it out, Zephyr," Akahito teased.
"I DIED OF OLD AGE! You wouldn't understand. You were a mear child compared to me. So I took the form of this human. Maybe I should show you what my new body can do..." she replied as she pulled her sword off of the ground and charged at the unprepared Akahito.
She caught him off gaurd with her new speed and managed to cut off his left arm, leaving him difenceless, considering he was left handed. He screamed in pain, "YOU HUMAN, I"LL KILL YOU!!!"
He charged, unaware that he was about to die. Zyf held out her hand and a giant blast of wind blew from it, cutting the old demon into pieces. Throwing her sword to the ground, she ran over to her friends. As she did, one of them woke up. Her medium length, dark brown hair matched brown eyes. She seemed shoked when she saw Zyf.
She asked, "Sarah, is that really you?"
Zyf nodded and replied, "Yeah. Are you O.K. Leana?"
She was answered by a nod, "I'm so sorry...I told him about...about Zephyr...I'm so sorry, but he threatened the others, and, and..."
She was cut off by Zyf's hand covering her mouth, "It's O.K. Leana. It's about time everyone knew."
Kuwabara interupted, "Want's going on, and who's Sarah?"
Zyf shook her head and replied, "Guys, this is my very best friend, Leana Ice. Leana, this is my brother Yusuke, from Japan, and his friends. Yusuke, I'm sorry I didn't tell you..I..."
Yusuke interupted her, "I kinda` figured it out on my own." He stormed off, out of the auditorium and the school.
Zyf shook her head again and asked, "Can you guys untie them? I've got to go after him." Kurama and Hiei nodded.
Kuwabara screamed, "Can some one fill me in here?"
Hiei sighed and replied, "She will." He pointed to Leana, who jumped a little.
Zyf laughed a little and ensured, "It's O.K. Leana. He's cool." With a wink, she ran out of the school after her brother.


Yusuke was sitting on a bench, arms crossed. He heard her come out and asked, "What do you want, DEMON?"
Zyf walked over to her brother and hugged him. She shook her head, the way she always did, and replied, "I told you I'm sorry I didn't tell you. And I'm not a demon. Zephyr is."
He interupted her, "I thought you were Zephyr."
Zyf corrected, "No, Zyf's your sister. I'm not exactically like Kurama. I'm Sarah and Zephyr at the same time, and a different person, too. My personality and looks are from both of theirs."
Yusuke huffed, "So, what kind of demon are...is Zephyr?" Zyf smiled and hugged her brother. He shooed her off, "I didn't sign up for the mushy sibling crap."
Zyf replied, "You never change." Just then Yusuke's pocket started ringing. Zyf laughed and asked, "Are ringing underware in, in Japan?"
Yusuke laughed a little, sarcasticly, and took out a small make up thing from his pocket (the one from the saint beast mission). He opened it up and said, "Hey, Botan. We killed the demon. Even Kuwabara could have. What was all the rush about?"
Botan was crying on the other line. She replied, "It was a distraction. THEY TOOK KOENMA!!!"

he, haha, and all that stuff. I thought I'd end it there. *evil smile* Oh and just incase you didn't get it. The thing with Leana was the betrayal. So I guess there's no more point to this story. That's all... ... ...Just kiding! *bigger evil grin* I'll finish it. But it gets a new name, how about, "Cheez and pudding", *random object hits her in the head*. Oh, sorrrry. Leana just hit me. And yes I have friends by those names, but I changed the last names. And yes my name is Sarah, don't rub it in. And no, those aren't my only friends. A lot of this info, like the little stuff, is real. Blah, blah, blah. I'll put a chap 4 up that tells you the name of the new story. I know it's odd, but I didn't plan out my story all the way when I started writing. *gets hit in the head again* Dang it, Leana *gets up and throws a shoe at her, hearing a loud THUMP in the background* Sorry about that. Anyway, I promise to finish, PLEASE DON'T HIT ME AGAIN! I PROMISE!!! I haven't gotten Hiei yet, Opps did I say that? Forget I said that, please. *anime sweet drop*. Anyway, sorry for bugging you with this long conclusion, but I like to ramble. What else... ... ...Oh, thank you to Inuyasha36 at quizilla for making your Hiei dating quiz series. I'm sorry for borrowing your slipping on water thing, but it helped me finish this chap. *goofy smile, rubbing the back of her head*. O.K. I'm going to go now. *LEANA: Finally!!!* Oh, shut it, Leana. Bye... ... ...