Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Betrayal and A Romance ❯ A Secret None Shall Know ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's Note:this chapter is kind of short and weird. It is rated between PG13 and R. I know this is going to make people rethink about GirlScouts, but don't. GirlScouts isn't this bad, I am. Anyway, I was at GirlScout Camp this weekend when I wrote this. My whole troop was passing it around Saturday night. Anyway, I'd like to thank my friend, Hannah in my troop for helping me write this. Thank you Cow! (It's her nick name, but she's really skinny. She just has a thing for Cows, she says they're cool!)
Betrayal and a Romance4Secret None Shall Know

"I'm going to bed, guy. Night, Bro," Zyf said as she walked down the hall and into her room. Since she was supossed to be in Japan, her mom and Christen had gone on vacation elsewhere. Christen was the 19 year old who lived in the third bed room and paid part of the rent. Anyway, Kurama was to sleep in Christen's room, Kuwabara on the couch bed, and Yusuke in Zyf's mom's room. Hiei had protested to stay in the house with the two dogs and three cats. He said he would rather sleep in a tree, outside.
As Zyf walked to her room she looked out her window to find Hiei asleep in a tree right outside. She smiled and started to change into her P.J.'s. Afterwards, she slipped under her covers and whispered, "Good night, Hiei." In her head, she thought, "He's really cute when he's asleep." As she drifted off to sleep, she thought about what Kuwabara had said earlier that day, in the woods. He had teased Hiei about his new girlfriend.
during the night...

All of the sudden, Zyf was awoken by someone sitting on her bed. She looked up to see crimson red eyes. Sitting up, she pulling the covers to one side, asking, "Hiei, do you need something?"
He threw one leg over her, sitting on her lower stomach. Pinning her hands down with his, he replied, "You..." He started to lean toward her.
Zyf started to ask, wide eyed, "Hiei, what are y..." She was cut off by a lips covering her mouth. Her eyes grew wider as a touge forced its way into her mouth and down her thoat.
As all of this was going on, she closed her eyes and thought, "Damn, he's a great kisser!...Wait (her eyes went wide again) he's...is he going to...OMG! I can't get up. He's pinning me down. I can't move! But...for some reason, I think I...I like it." She closed her hands around his.
Finally, Hiei pulled back, a smile on his face. Seeing Zyf's own expretion confused him. He asked, "Should I leave?" He sat strait up and took his hands off of hers.
In responce, she placed her hand behind his head and pulled him down into another deap kiss. This time, she slipped her own tounge down his throat.
They rolled over the bed and seperated, Zyf on top now. She sat up and started to undo his belts, again. After she did the last buckle, Hiei pulled her down and they rolled back over, kissing.
Hiei stopped kissing her and started sucking on her neck. Then, they stopped as Zyf's bed room door opened. A familiar voice asked, "Hey Sis, are you still up? I wanted to..." Yusuke stopped dead in his tracks.
After a moment, he charged at Hiei, throwing him onto the floor. As he did he yelled, "GET OFF OF MY SISTER, YOU PERVERTED JACK ASS!!!" As Hiei tried to get up, Yusuke was cusing and beating him to a bloody pulp. Zyf screamed after Hiei went unconsious.
She woke up, sitting strait up in bed and sweating. She looked out her window to see Hiei still sleeping in his tree.
She whispered, "Holy shit!"