Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Habit ❯ Part 7: Claim ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Habit

Part 7: Claim

Shuuichi's POV

It's been a week. I fought the urge to sleep. I didn't want to hear his voice or see him at all and yet he haunts my dreams too. And now I can't cut myself because I could fall asleep and he'd be there, waiting. And now sometimes I can hear him even when I'm awake as if he's coaxing me to sleep. I wish none of this ever happened. I wish I killed myself when I had the chance.

"Now, now pet. I can't be that bad can I?" I heard him say. I immediately sat up and looked to find him leaning against the wall beside the window. "Missed me?"

"Leave me alone," I said trying to be normal but it mostly came out as a stutter.

"You've caught my attention pet. I can't leave things alone that have caught my attention. You are," step, "a very," step, "special," step, "case." He now stood in front of me.

I stepped backwards hoping to get away from him but I couldn't move.

"Let me go. I don't know you."

"Oh my pet. Of course you wouldn't your father hasn't even mentioned me yet. He thought that I would fall for the wrong one. No I will not this time."

"You mean that you're that-"

"Yes my pet. I came to ask you if you wished to join me."

"No."

"Then what would make you? Hmm? Tell me what you worry about most."

I can't let him know. I shuddered as he placed his equally cold hand against my face.

"Alright then I'll guess. Is it a close loved one perhaps? What if I killed them in front of you? What would you do then?"

"You wouldn't." I said in surprise.

"My pet of course I would. I'm after all a crow, a signal that someone or someone very close is going to die."

"Karasu…" I let the word escape my lips.

"Very good pet. You're learning. That's my name. I have yet to know yours. What do you call yourself?"

"None of your business." I snapped at him.

"Be lucky pet that I'm letting you talk. Unless you want me to silent that beautiful voice of yours, I suggest you listen. Because I doubt you would like my lesson."

"Shuuichi." I quickly said. I didn't want to talk to this maniac any longer. I wish he'd just leave.

"Good. The name fits you very well. I'm sorry to leave you pet but I hear someone coming. Don't worry," he said kissing my cheek, I shuddered, "I'll be there when no one would be there for you anymore. Too bad I have to share you first."

I gasped as he kissed me forcefully on the lips. His tongue entered my mouth and explored. I tried to push him off but I still couldn't move. C'mon whoever is coming here please hurry!

Normal POV

Karasu pulled away knowing the needed air required for his pet.

"I wish I could do more pet but my time here is up." Karasu said before walking to the window and disappeared outside.

Shuuichi felt the release of the frozen spell and yelped as he fell on his ass. 'Dammit!' he cursed.

The door opened and Kurama entered. He raised an eyebrow at the redhead on the floor. Shuuichi looked at him.

"What are you looking at?" he asked annoyed. Of course anyone would after going through what he went through just a while ago.

"Nothing. Just wondering why you're on the floor," Kurama answered.

"I fell."

"Obviously."

"What are you doing here?"

"It's too loud down there."

"They're fighting again?"

"Yeah." Kurama said sitting on the bed before lying down on his back with hands behind his head.

"Hey!"

"You're not on it."

"So? That's my bed. Get it? My bed. Get off."

"Make me." Kurama said smirking opening one eye to glance at the redhead.

"Fine then I will." With the previous event forgotten from his mind he trudged over to the side of the bed and attempted to push the kitsune to the floor, but with no such luck.

"What are you doing?" Kurama asked amused.

"Trying to get you off my bed. What does it look like?"

"If you just wanted to touch me you could've just asked."

"W-what?" Shuuichi stammered and blushed. Kurama just laughed.

'Cute,' Kurama thought.

Shuuichi glared. "You're insufferable." He then started mumbling along the lines of 'baka kitsune… damn youkos… stupid demons… damn everything!'

Shuuichi then grabbed a pillow and smacked the laughing kitsune. It led to a pillow fight between demon and human. Feathers flew all around them. They were laughing and trying to out do the other. Soon the pillows ran out of feathers. The managed to catch their breath well Shuuichi mostly. When Kurama moved he accidentally tripped on the sheets, since they were on the bed, and fell. Shuuichi laughed.

"Have a nice trip?" Shuuichi asked still laughing.

"Oh yeah I did. Did you?" Kurama said.

Before Shuuichi knew it he too fell down on the bed beside Kurama.

"Now we're even." Kurama said.

"No we're not," Shuuichi said and began to tickle Kurama. Of course it would only work if the kitsune were actually ticklish. "Damn, you're not ticklish."

"Of course. Are you?" Kurama said before beginning his tickle attack on Shuuichi. Shuuichi struggled under the attack and laughed.

"Stop…c'mon stop." He begged while trying to catch his breath and laughing.

"Ah…no."

"C-c'mon s-st-stop."

"Hn."

"Alright, alright. I give up!" Kurama stopped and laughed.

"Well aren't you a sorry sight," Kurama said looking over Shuuichi. After catching his breath Shuuichi looked up at him smiling.

It became silent as they locked eyes with the other. They leaned in closer until there wasn't any space left between their lips. They soon deepened the kiss. Shuuichi wrapped his arms around Kurama's neck and brought them closer. He moaned. Kurama licked the bottom lip asking for entrance, which Shuuichi gladly accepted. They dueled a bit for dominance but in the end Kurama won claming the redhead beneath him.

They broke off for air. They stared at each other for a moment before doing it again. This time they were more forceful and passionate. Kurama broke it off and Shuuichi whimpered a bit at the loss. Kurama then started kissing and nipping the long white column. Shuuichi tangled his hands in Kurama's hair and pulled him closer. He moaned as Kurama found one of his weak spots, his neck.

Kurama started sucking on a little bit of skin leaving a little red mark. He took out Shuuichi's hands from his hair and pinned them on each side of his head. They began again getting their lost rhythm back. Kurama entwined their fingers together and settled himself between Shuuichi's legs.

This would've lasted longer had it not been for the interruption. The door opened and a gasp was heard. The two of them stopped and looked at the doorway. There stood a shocked but embarrassed mother.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know you two were busy! I think I'll leave now!" she said quickly and shut the door and skipped happily down the stairs.

Shuuichi and Kurama were a bit lost, barely registering what just happened. Shuuichi sighed and closed his eyes for a bit. Kurama got off him.

"Sorry," he said and walked out, maybe to think about something. Shuuichi placed his arm over his head and sighed.

'That was close. If mother didn't come in he would've found out.' He thought in relief.

For a moment he lost himself but if his mother didn't interfere he probably would've lost altogether. He turned to his side and closed his eyes. Maybe tomorrow wouldn't be so confusing.

~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$

Kinshin: I'm sorry if anyone wanted a lemon I stopped there because I didn't feel like it. Sorry. There might be one later!

Like it? Review!