Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Ragging War ❯ new mission ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hiei- Hn. this better be good

Nay- don't trip it going ta be tight

Hiei-Shouldn't you do that disclaimer.

Nay- Oh yeah almost forgot

Disclaimer- I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho but Zian and Omari are mine, so there.

Hiei- Nice (sarcastically)

Nay- THNK YOU! NOW ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@@@@@@@@@@@***************&&&& &&&&&&

Yuskue, Hiei, and Kuwabara all stood present in Koenma's office waiting for Kurama to show.

"Hn, I have better things to do than stand here waiting for Kurama to show." Hiei said clearly angry.

"Yeah right shorty probably sleeping in some bushes our trees or something." Said Kuwabara. Hiei gave a low growl and was going to say something when Kurama walked in.

" Sorry I'm late had to stay late at school to help a teacher."

"Well now that your all here, I have a new mission for you. This one is different from any other I have given you and way more complicated so I'll skip to the point. For two hundred years there has been a war raging between the Shadow Kingdom and the Sapphire Kingdom. The war started over the Queen of Shadow Kingdom stealing a very special jewel from the Sapphire Queen."

" Blah blah blah, enough with the history lesson what's are mission." Yuskue asked very annoyed.

"Your mission is to get that jewel back and arrest the Shadow Queen. She is wanted for many other crimes as well."

"But she is a girl and I can't fight girls it against my code." Said Kuwabara

" Kuwabara this isn't any normal girl if you don't get her she will kill you are everyone close to you. It's her way of life."

" You mean even my Yukina-san."

"Yes, now you have to get going. Botan is waiting for you there." Before they could say anything they were sucked into a portal leading to the Shadow Kingdom.

At Shadow kingdom….

" So where is Botan?" asked Yuskue looking around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&

Nay- bum bum bum what happened to Botan?

Botan- yeah were am I?

Nay- I need another character so review and help me