Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Ragging War ❯ betrayed ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Nay- okay I didn't get reviews but I still need another character

Disclaimer- I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Where is Botan?" asked Yuskue looking around.

" I'm here," said Botan not sounding her self "Follow me I will take you to the palace."

" Hey Botan you alright your acting a little weird." Said Kurama

" I'm fine now come, follow me."

" But-"Kuwa was cut off by Botan

" I said follow me now!" no one said a word and followed her to the entrance. The palace was fifty stories high and was panted all black. In side it was black also black everything.

"Hn. Nice place." Said Hiei looking around.

" This way." Botan lead them to a room that was red and black with pictures of battles and blood.

" I've brought them." Said Botan bowing at a woman with waist length black hair, caramel skin, red eyes about 5'9. Next to here was a boy 5'4 with short almost bald black her, a brown eye (the other had a patch over it).

"Good my slave you may leave." Said the woman.

The girl who was supposed to be Botan transformed into a female snake demon with green hair, eyes, and about 6'9.

" What's going on here?!" demanded Yuskue looking from the woman to the new demon who was now exiting the room. The woman said nothing but snapped her fingers and the boys where drooped into the floor.

In the pit there was nothing but you guessed it black everything. Before any of them could do any thing they were being chained up, and given some kind of liquid threw a needle and were out cold.

Back in the other room….

" Mother what should I do with that ferry girl?" asked the boy.

" Kill her anyway you want but she must be dead before they wake up Omari." The woman said.

" Really! Yes now I can try out my new move!" said Omari cheerfully running out the room.

" Zian are they there yet?" asked Keonma on a giant screen.

" Yes and there have been injected."

" Perfect I'll check in later my baka father is calling."