Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Ragging War ❯ It can't be ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Nay- for some that have been waiting I'm finally updating.

Hiei- you're-

Nay- I know disclaimer. That's Botan's job for now on.

Hiei- you cut me off

Nay- oh sorry (says while running away)

Botan- Nay doesn't own Yu Yu Hakusho, but own Zian, Omari, and Riyo.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

" AAAAHHHHHH!" screamed Botan as Omari slowly inched toward her.

" Don't worry I'm only going ta kill you." Omari said while creating a ballof fire in his hands.

" Leave her alone." Said a voice from behind them. It was queen Zian.

" But mother you said I could kill her!" wined Omari putting on a sad face.

" I said that while Keonma was watching us. He wants her dead but I have other plans for her. Feroki."

" Yes." said a figure from the shadows.

" Take her to the Shadow chambers, place her in the third room to the left."

" Yes." The figure in less than a second grab Botan and disappeared before Omari was able to even gets a glimpse of her.

" Who was that?" He asked

" No one." After said that she turned and left. `Mother isdefiantlykeeping somethingfrom me, and its time Ifigure out what.'Thought Omari taking off.

~**~(Means a new scene) " What was that?" asked Yuskue looking around.

" Sounds like Botan!" said Kuwa.

" Zian must have let Omari have her, which means he's probably going to kill her." Riyo said. " Follow me I'll show you where she is being kept."

" Did you say Zian?" asked Kurama. Riyo didn't hear him, she was already leading the others (except Hiei) to Botan.

" Do you think it's them?" He asked.

"It can't be we kilt them years ago." Said Hiei.

~$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Nay -Sorry it's so short but school is hard plus homework.Also Idon't need anymore-newpeople.