Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Ragging War ❯ Shes dead ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Nay- Okay I think I lost Hiei, but who knows so I'll make this Quick.

Botan- Disclaimer: Nay doesn't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

(Out of nowhere Hiei pops out and runs toward Nay.

Nay- AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!(Runs away)

$$$$$$$$$$@@@@@@@~~~~~~~~&&&&&&&& ;&&**********

~##~ "I'm here so where is my money?" said a tall women with waist long braided brown hair, one blue one brown eye, wearing white pants with a skirt over it and a white sleeveless shirt.

" You haven't changed a bit have you Zian. You always were so greedy." Said a 7' tall silver youko.

"Kurama what are you doing here if you think your going to get the prize your wrong I have already claimed the life of Kiyo."

" You don't get it do you," said a short figure with black spiky hair, and beautiful blood red eyes. " This was all a trick."

" What do you mean?" asked Zian.

" The only reason you are alive is because you were useful to me back then, but know you are useless so it is time for you to die.' Kurama said taking a seed out of his hair. At that very moment Zian's body stopped moving completely. She was paralyzed. Hiei withdrew `his sword and stuck it right threw her stomach. Zian fell to the ground not dead yet but soon to be.

~##~

When the boys reached Botan's old cell they found nothing.

" Where is she? You better not be playing some kind of trick on us. Cause if you are I swear I'll hurt you." Said Yuskue turning toward Riyo.

" I'm playing no trick on you, look over there," she pointed at a piece of blue cloth. " that is part of her kimono, and you can't hurt me as long as your powers are gone."

" Alright then where is she?" asked Kuwa

" Ether dead or they moved her to another cell."

~*~ " How could she still be alive. My sword was covered in strong poison, no one could survive it."

" Yes well she was very good at acting." Said Kurama

" What do you mean?"

" I` mean what if that poison didn't affect her? Her body is not affected by most poisons."

" Hiei, Kurama come on Riyo is taking us to her quarters." Said Kuwa

" Coming!" Kurama yelled as he and Hiei followed.

End of Chap