Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ A Whole New Game ❯ Part 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Whole New Game

Kinshin: I'm sorry I've been ignoring this fic. I've been on writers block for some time now for this fic.

Part 5

The case became a personal matter that is only to Hiei. Why? Because his sister is being held up by ningens and he really cares about her. Kidnapping a fire demon's sister isn't a good thing especially if this fire demon carried a sword and knows how to use it. Of course this wouldn't got well for the ningen.

Hiei went off on his own to take of this himself. But the others followed their own way.

Kurama grumbled in annoyance. He had to do this just to get his mom free housing again and he didn't like it. He had to follow the idiot and the third-rate detective. Kurama followed them into the mansion, reluctantly. So far they only encountered a few unworthy opponents. Of course with the fights so far Kurama just stood back and watched. It was more entertaining to watch.

"Well are you just going to stand there or help?" Yuusuke yelled to Kurama while trying to fight off the demons.

"They told me to come, they never told me to do anything," Kurama answered while looking like he was filing his nails. People really got to specifically say what they want done.

"Urameshi, he's got a point," Kuwabara spoke after finishing the last.

"For one the brainless idiot is right Urameshi, I do have a point." Kurama said grinning.

"God dammit you lazy bitch!" Yuusuke said immediately loosing his patients.

"One, I'm not a female, two, I'm not a dog, and three, I'm not arrogant. Now we got that we've got that cleared up, go little doggy. You don't want to disappoint 'Master' Koenma now do you?" Yuusuke growled in anger. "See I've just made my point. Now I doubt that you don't want to spend another minute, second with me so why don't you get going? I'll just be here staying out of your way. Oh and tell me what happens, I'll be around. If you actually lose just drop by and say 'Hi'." Kurama left. He didn't want to be there anyways. He could tell that the two could handle themselves. So he decided to just go back home.

When he arrived home he saw two passed out women holding bottles of beer. He sighed. How could Yuusuke's mom and his get along and yet they can't? One more useless question to answer. He shook his head at the mess. He then wondered how did his mother get a hold of this much alcohol. He glanced around the room and saw nothing but beer catching his sight.

"Mother I think you've been hanging out with her too much," he said to no one in particular. He never expected an answer.

"Yeah so? What's it to you? I thought you were supposed to be working," his mother said a little groggily and sitting up.

"They said I could come back."

"Or you just ditched and came back on your own?"

"That too. They only said I could go but they never told me to do anything."

"Good you're learning. Clean up the mess and find Atsuko a room. They're going to be rooming with us from now on."

"Oh okay," it took him a few seconds to realize what she said. "WHAT?!"

"I knew you'd just love the idea, love, but Atsuko and I find it amusing for the lack of entertainment around here. Besides I could keep her in check so she just doesn't have alcohol three times a day."

"But mom-"

"Don't 'but mom' me. My decision is final now prepare two rooms and bring their things in their rooms. Yuusuke's room is next to yours!" she said happily while going to the kitchen. Kurama muttered some creative language under his breath. He wasn't so keen to the idea. He bet that both of them set this up for something more than just 'entertainment'. He didn't want to think about it right now. Then he remembered that there is no room next to his.

* * *

Yuusuke walked back to the house after surprisingly beating the Toguro brothers for Yukina. He grumbled curses under his breath. 'I'm going to kill him,' Yuusuke chanted in his head. Of course he was still a bit peeved at the fact Kurama cheated his way through the mission. Koenma was sure not to notice.

He saw a note attacked to the door. It said,

Yuusuke,

Come to my friend's house. It should be pretty obvious of whom I'm talking about.

Yuusuke crumbled up the paper and tossed it in the garbage. He did know what house it was but then again it could be just a look alike. He then continued to wherever this house is. Somehow to him it looked familiar. He swore he'd been here before when…he and Kurama still had to do that stupid project in history! He hoped that his mother wasn't talking about what he thought she was talking about. He cursed and jogged to the address his mother left him and saw that it was familiar and he hoped that it wasn't who he thought would be living in there.

He walked to the front and rang the doorbell. Then he heard a familiar voice that told him to hold on and a familiar face answered the door.

"Oh it's just you."

The door then was slammed in his face. Yuusuke banged on the door and started shouting curses at Kurama who knew it was for him. Kurama walked in the kitchen.

"It's for you," he said to his mom and went upstairs to his room.

"I think they're going to get along just fine." Shiori said grinning at the other mom who was grinning back.

* * *

"No, no, no! Absolutely not!" Kurama yelled at Koenma. You could tell he was pissed. His face was all red and you could tell that steam was coming out of his ears. Koenma is having them do another mission and yes Kurama is supposed to do it to let his mother keep up the end of the bargain but this is going a little too far.

"It's bad enough that I have to share a room with him. There is no way in the nine hells are you going to make me wear that while I'm paired with him on this!" Kurama said angrily pointing at the lacy French maids outfit that Atsuko was holding.

"C'mon Shuuichi dear. It'll let the both of you get to know each other a little better," Shiori said and dragged him, with help from Atsuko, into a different room. A few minutes later they pushed Kurama in the room all dressed with his hair up in a ponytail with cat ears and a tail. Then both women entered.

"What do you think? I think it's a work of art. Hey we should be a stylish business. Shuuichi could be our model!" Atsuko said excitedly. Shiori nodded seriously considering the idea.

"Who's stupid idea was this?" Kurama asked.

"Ours of course!" Both mothers said happily. "We needed someone to test our designs and you were perfect so we asked Koenma if he could order you to do it." Kurama stared dumbfounded. There is no way in the nine hells is he going to go out dressing like a maid. He's a guy for crying out loud. Yuusuke patted him on the back.

"Don't worry pal I'm sure you'll be a good distraction," Yuusuke said trying to stifle his laugh. Kurama smacked him knocking him to the ground. The others laughed. Kurama just sighed. It didn't matter. His mother would somehow make him go through this. How did he end up with a mother good and bad at the same time? He looked at his mother's begging face and paled. It didn't matter. Seems like he's going to suffer this humiliation whether he liked it or not.

"Alright," he said not believing himself. 'I'm beginning to regret this,' Kurama thought looking at the smirking faces of both moms. He was so in for it.

~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$

Kinshin: Well I think this chapter sucks but anyways I'll make it better the next time.

Like it? Review!