Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Magic ❯ WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NO CLUE?!? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AnimeAngel007: YAAY I GOT AN UPDATE!!! DOMO ARIGATO, BRONZE DAGGER!!! ^_^_^

Ryuken: …How'd you get so hyperactive all of the sudden?

Yusuke: And what the heck is up with that face?

AnimeAngel007: IT'S HIEI SMILING!!!

Everyone ex. AA007: *fall over anime style*

AnimeAngel007: …………WITH TWO MOUTHS!!!

Everyone ex. AA007: *facefaulting*

Hiei: …*twitch* Baka onna

Kurama: …oh my…

Chen: …apparently reviews are like high amounts of sugar to her…

AnimeAngel007: Only I find you having two mouths highly unlikely, since all you use the one you have now for, is to say "hn"…

Hiei: …*glares daggers at her*

AnimeAngel007: …Should I run?

Ryuken: …If you don't want to die…it's a good idea.

AnimeAngel007: …Heh…rrrriiiggghhhttt…*WHOOSH*

Hiei: *flicks out his katana* You have a death wish, onna *whooshes after her*

Kurama: ……;;*runs after them to insure the safety of the authoress and Hiei*

Ryuken: -_-

Chen: Read & Review please! ^_^

Yusuke: *stares at the insane authoress running away from Hiei* Ssssooo…who's up for cards?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NO CLUE?!?: Chapter: 6 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danika's POV

Let me fill you in on a two secrets… First secret. I thought the story I told them was rather…um…how would I put it…hmm…I dunno, like STUPID!!! I mean I thought the story I told them was confusing and yet they...UNDERSTOOD ABSOLUTELY EVERY WORD OF IT!!! I'm in the real world and suddenly I get sucked into this animated place and they barely think this as a big deal! I MEAN LOOK AT ME!!! A NORMAL PERSON DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THIS OK?!? I MEAN I LOOK LIKE I WAS MADE OF VARIOUS KINDS OF INK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! Of course THEY look like this all the time, but I'm not used to it…

Ok now secret number two…I'M AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!!!

We were put into groups of atleast three people on each oar. Well except me…The oar flown by Hinageshi seated Yusuke and Kuwabara, Ayame's seated Kurama and Hiei, while I was sitting with Botan on her oar…Man I never knew oars could sit so many people. But still… IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT I'M FLYING ABOUT 300 FEET ABOVE THE GROUND!!! KOENMA'S SOOOO GONNA PAY!!! He teleported away! The least he could've done was bring ME with him!!! The insensitive little pacifier-breath, lame excuse for the ruler of Spirit World…

"So in other words you're stuck here…" Botan suddenly interrupted my daydream of insults. "And you say that you come from a different world?" she looked at me rather confusedly. I guess maybe I didn't explain it too well.

"Yes…" I replied stuttering…There was a pretty long drop down between Botan's oar and the hard ground and the buildings below, "I just suddenly came here and I have no idea how…and I don't know how to get back either…" I said blushing. The way Botan said it, sounded so…fake.

When we flew through the portal to Reiki…with me screaming like the dickens might I add…Until Yusuke yelled out an ear rattling, spine tingling…

"SHUT UP!!!"

Author's POV

It turns out after that whole strange story, Danika was the only one who thought it confusing. Its like this…

Danika…is from the real world. Where everything is not animated and there aren't any demons either. She was suddenly transported in this `anime world' in her sleep by a dream. The strange thing is that everything is normal. Instead of walking around in the streets confused of where she is, Danika has a home here in the Yu Yu Hakusho world. A family, and she goes to school…err college. Its like leading double lives literally. Danika has lived a normal life. She is actually still young, but when she got here, she was 17. Strange huh? Yes, confusing…so here's a comparison graph!

First Life: Located in the Real World, regular appearance, mom, dad, little brother, Jr High…

Second Life: Located in the Yu Yu Hakusho dimension, anime appearance, mom, dad, little sister, College…

See the difference? Good…NOW NO COMPLAINING!!!

Yusuke's POV

Interesting that I actually understood her story. I just don't get the real world part…YES I KNOW SHE'S FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION-THINGY!!! But this world IS real isn't it? I'm real right? Man…serious brain cramp…

The River Styx was looking its normal state as we came through the portal. Everyone seemed pleased to come here even though Kurama looked like his mind's on Pluto or something. Except for Danika who was looking absolutely petrified. Don't tell me the girl's afraid of heights…the wuss…

Kurama's POV

I really didn't care that I was rather spacing out. I was putting the facts together still. Danika was from another dimension completely different from here. In fact she says that we and the place we live in are just animation…I just found it strange that when Danika came here, she had a life all her own her as well as where she came from. I really hoped Koenma would be able to find out something about her.

Hiei's POV

Hn…the girl's horrible at telling stories. I could barely understand her. I understood the whole `coming from another world' part. But what does she mean by cartoon?!? I've heard something like it from Kurama, but I didn't get it. The girl's worse than Kuwabara or Yusuke even. Baka…

Kuwabara's POV

Ok…I'm pretty sure I got that…no wait…uhm. Ok…maybe not. My head hurts…

Her name was Danika right? What did she mean by cartoon? We're real. Oh we're definitely real. Geez I have to ask Yusuke if we're real…

Her story didn't make much sense though…I think I got the part when she said she had two lives. Its sorta like Kurama…and the whole…demon fox…thing.

Author's POV

Yes…they're all idiots aren't they? They finally arrived at the Gate of Judgement in Spirit World. Ayame signed everyone in and they slowly went inside…

Danika's POV

Man, Yusuke was right. This place was like a giant throat. The walls around us were a deep crimson red and it looked like a giant cave…only without the bats, rats, rocks, and the dark…stuff. My heart was beating loudly. It was a wonder that no one besides me could hear it.

"I don't believe this…" Yusuke said…very loudly, "THIS IS SO LAME!!!"

GAWD!!! The insensitive little...Its not like I want to be here as much as he does! I knew I had a stress mark somewhere on my head. I was just too mad to actually care…

"SPIRIT DETECTIVE!!! ITS NOT LIKE I'M SO GIDDY UP WITH JOY TO COME HERE TOO!!!" I shouted furiously into Yusuke's face.

Everyone started looking absolutely frightened at me. Ok…they were trembling. SO WHAT?!? I'm definitely just P.O.ed right now…

Yusuke's POV

Man that girl's frickin scary. I can't WAIT til we get to Koenma's office. I think this might be the only time I WANT to go there. Koenma better be using this spare time since he got to his office to find out more about Danika. He better or he'll be wearing that pacifier in a place that would be very uncomfortable…

Author's POV

Everyone went through the crowded hallways filled with ogres and apparitions who were apparently in huge rush to get things done. Who knew the afterlife was so much like a stock exchange…

"MR. KWATAMO'S EARLY!!!"

"SOMEONE HAND ME THE FILE TO KYIORI SHITAMA!!!"

"GAH!!! THAT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!!"

"HEY SOMEONE HAND ME A SANDWICH!!!"

Ahem…except for that last one. -_-;;

Danika was sweatdropping. Of course she saw this scene from like the 2nd episode of Yu Yu Hakusho, but she thought it was a lot more um…weirder up close.

Kurama's POV

I felt myself sweatdrop at this scene. Things have certainly gotten a lot busier since the last time I came. Papers were flying around like crazy. Koenma should find a much easier way to organize. Kuwabara apparently seemed confused and rather scared. He hasn't seen the Spirit World in a long time. His spirit awareness must be much more conscious because there is a lot of spirit-based activities in this place.

"Alrighty everyone lets go over to Koenma's office shall we?" Botan exclaimed.

"Good idea…man this place is crowded," Kuwabara said still looking around amazedly.

Danika didn't look surprised at all. I have a very good feeling she probably already seen this place on TV…

Hiei's POV

Hn…this is getting extremely boring. Koenma'd better have something on this girl or else I'm going back to the Makai. I could be training there right now if it weren't for this baka ningen girl…

"GAH!!! JORGE GET OVER HERE!!!" Koenma shouted, apparently now in toddler mode…hn, "I CAN'T SEE A THING OVER THIS STACK OF PAPERS!!!"

"Sorry Koenma sir…" Jorge said sweatdropping, "we didn't exactly get much done while you were gone…"

"Idiot…" I mumbled under my breath.

"So whats up king toddler," Yusuke asked. He always finds a way to tease someone in a sentence. It's really quite aggravating. " Found anything on this girl over here?" he pointed at Danika who was growing frustrated by the minute. I stood there smirking.

"YUSUKE!!!" the onna shouted, "THE NAME IS DANIKA!!! DA-NI-KA!!!"

Yusuke was just frozen in fear. I stared at him. This was probably one of the only times the spirit detective looked scared. Danika just went to the corner grumbling to herself. She didn't seem at all interested if Koenma knew anything about her or not. Not at all like before….

Danika's POV

UGGH!!! I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!! I wish Koenma would just open his pacifier-occupied mouth and tell me how the heck I could get home. This trip to the anime world wasn't entertaining me at all. It would be if everyone wasn't acting so stupid to me. Or I could just be feeling this cause I'm just so darned mad. Even though I have been acting rather freaked out…it all was kinda exciting…

"Um not exactly…" Koenma stuttered suddenly…

I looked at him. My eyes were fixed upon his mouth…almost reading what he was about to say.

"Our files say nothing about her…" he continued. Well I could've told him that…wait…

"It doesn't say anything at all about who she is or where she came from." Kurama asked.

"Then how about here?" I asked suddenly desperate, "I told you I had a separate body here…with a separate life…anything at all?"

"Nope…" Koenma said with a disappointed tone, "Absolutely nothing about your real life or the one you have here…"

Everyone was looking rather shocked at Koenma. I was absolutely horrified. Kuwabara was the only one who spoke up afterwards.

"Then what are we supposed to do with her?" Kuwabara asked dumbfounded.

"I don't know…apparently I have no clue how to bring her back to her own world either…" Koenma said with a `smart-Alex' look on his face.

"WHAT?!?" I bursted out, shocking everyone in the process, "YOU MEAN I'M STUCK IN THE ANIME WORLD?!?"

"Um…I guess…so…" Koenma said blinking slowly, "if that's…what you call…this world we're in…" Everyone suddenly looked at me sympathetically.

I just slumped to the cold hard floor. I was stuck in this world. I barely even know what to do here. I'm a ningen with no powers…I'm nothing. I couldn't remember anything I imagined about when I was in the real world anymore. Which was strange since it seemed so clear before. I was here alone…I had to restart my life again…as a new person. And I had to leave everything and everyone behind.

"I have a good idea though…" Koenma said. I looked up at him suddenly, "you have some sort of power in you…its faint, but…we might be able to find a way to get you home…I think you might be able to make a good spirit detective…" I was suddenly stunned as Koenma said those words… "as well…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AnimeAngel007: WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

Hiei: *slicing down numerous objects while chasing after her*

Kurama: HIEI, LETS NOT BE RASH…

Hiei: Just get out of my way, baka kitsune!!!

Kurama: I DON'T BELIEVE THAT KILLING OFF THE AUTHORESS IS VERY GOOD WAY TO CLEAN OUR SLATES IN SPIRIT WORLD…

Ryuken: …HAH ROYAL FLUSH!!!

Yusuke: …o_o NO WAY YOU CHEATED!!!

Chen: YEAH!!!

Ryuken: …Oh look Chen…there are some pretty looking buttons over there…

Chen: OOH WHERE?!? *goes skipping off to find the buttons*

Yusuke: ……

Kuwabara: …Urameshi…do ya think that Hiei is gonna actually kill AnimeAngel007?

Yusuke: …*blinks and turns around*

AnimeAngel007: WWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE?!?!?!

Yusuke: …yup…why?

Kuwabara: ……No reason, so…Urameshi, ya wanna play blackjack now?

Yusuke: sure…*mutters* cheater…

Ryuken: DID NOT!!!

AnimeAngel007: HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. I probably never will. Especially if Hiei ends up killing me in the next chapter…