Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Anya of the Flower Rose ❯ Blackout ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Anya of the Flower Rose
Chapter 7: Blackout
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho, the rights belong to the creator: Yoshihiro Togashi
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Ugh, I hat gym so much.” I said as Kyoko and I walked into the locker room. “Why do we have to do it?”
 
“I feel your pain, I don't really see when we're going to use this in the real world.” Kyoko said. She pulled her gym shirt off, revealing a huge gash across her stomach that wasn't there yesterday. That wound was caused by a demon.
 
“Kyoko, where did that come from?” I asked, pointing to the wound. “You can't tell me that it's from glass, I know that it's from a demon, so spill.”
 
“No, I don't want to and I don't have to.” She pulled the top for her uniform over her head.
 
“Kyoko, if Hiei did this-”
 
“Why would you automatically jump to Hiei? Just because he's a ruthless, evil-”
 
I leaned against the locker. “Are you trying to go somewhere with this?”
 
“Yes! That doesn't mean that he caused the big gash in my stomach. Or the ones on my legs, or my arms or the burns-!”
 
“Burns?” I asked, she didn't seem to notice and kept on her rant.
 
“On my hands! He uh…oops.”
 
`Oops?' I thought to myself. I looked to her face for any sign of more damage. I noticed her lips very pink. Pinker than they normally were. “Kyoko, your lips are really pink. I know for a fact that neither your or your mother have a single tube of lipstick in your entire house. Eye shadow maybe, but no lipstick, not even lip gloss.”
 
It was from kissing a demon. An after effect if it's a ningen and youkai. Something happened between her and Hiei that she's not telling me. We were fully changed and were leaving to our class.
 
She threw her hands over her mouth. “Uh…I picked some up on my way to school?”
 
“Very confidant, but we're not on Jeopardy, answering with a question like that isn't the right answer.”
 
“Fine! You win.” She sighed. “Last night, Hiei asked me to pick up his katana on my balcony. All the scrapes and gashes are from approaching it. It burnt my hands when I grabbed the handle. He kissed me then vanished. Happy now?”
 
“No.” There was something strange about this. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I'll have to talk to Kurama about it later on.”
 
“Well, too bad.”
 
~~~
 
Kurama was sitting with me in my apartment having some tea. I explained to him about Kyoko's gashes and burns and her lips. Kurama didn't say anything; instead he just stared at me.
 
“What's wrong?” I asked.
 
“Nothing, this just doesn't seem like normal Hiei behavior.” Kurama said after taking another sip of his tea. “I wonder what he's up to.”
 
“Oh, I hope that Kyoko's gonna be ok.”
 
Kurama put his tea down and wrapped his arms around me. “Of course she's gonna be ok. She's Kyoko, and Kyoko always bounces back.”
“You're right.”
 
Next thing I knew, Kurama's lips were against mine. When I was just about to loose contact with my shirt, the doorbell rang. I became agitated and went to answer the door, this had better be good. I opened the door. I saw Tran's face, then black.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Read and review please.
 
Reviewers:
 
SesshomaruInuyashaKagome: I've already written most of it out already. Most of my fics are completely written down by the time I start typing and posting them.