Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Bigger than the Urameshi Team?!?! ❯ New mission ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Me:i hope they enjoy this story

Hiei:i won't

Me:you're so mean!!!*tears*

Kurama:Hiei! you just made a girl cry.

Hiei:And I should care why?

Kurama:Because she controls you fate in this story.

Hiei:You have a point.

Me:Anyways, I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho.


~Chapter 1~

~Koenma's office~

"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU CALL US FOR???!!!"The tired Yusuke Urameshi yelled.


Kuwabara was sleeping and snoring on Kurama's shoulder."Please tell us soon. Kuwabara's starting to drool..." He was really getting annoyed at Kuwabara's loud snoring next to his ear.


"Hn."Hiei was far away from the rest of the group, but he could still hear Kuwabara.


"You need to find this group..."Koenma pushed a button on his desk and a screen popped out."This is the group I need you to find. They are known as the Dream Tigers Team."


"What's so special 'bout them?"Yusuke asked.


"They were the first Junior Detectives. They started at the ages of 5 and 6. And even then they had amazing amounts of spirit energies."Koenma answered.


"What happened to them?"Kurama questioned.


"They disappeared one day."


"I could care less."Hiei started to leave.


"And the strange thing is that they are all human."Koenma informed.


"How is that possible?"Hiei asked suddenly interested.


"I'm not sure."Koenma pushed another button."This is the captain."


On the screen was a girl with wavy dark blue hair. Her eyes were chessnut brown. She was wearing a sleeveless green shirt and loose black jeans. Her hands were in her pockets and she had a "completely bored out of mind" look.


"She is number 1 punk in Europe, but she's Japanese. Her name is Yusaka Green Leaf Urameshin." Yusuke jaw-dropped at the sound of her name. "No relation to you Yusuke."



"I know, I know, Toddler."Yusuke muttered.


"This is Kazumahara Kitty Kuwabari number 1 punk in Africa and second in command."


Kazumahara had wavy pink hair with red high lights and ocean blue eyes. She wore a white shirt and blue jeans. She had a large grin and a completely dazed look in her eyes. Kuwabara woke up and stared at the picture.


"She is hot!"Kuwabara whistled.


"Now here comes the speed of the group"


The girl had layered, orange hair and fierce red eyes. She was wearing a black sleeveless and black knee torn pants. A sword was strapped to her waist and her hands were balled into fists. She was the one that caught Hiei's attention.


"Her name is Heia Inferno Jaganshei. She's got a heart of flames, so I suggest don't get her angry. She is number 1 punk in South America."


"Sounds like someone else we know."Yusuke glanced at Hiei.


"Hn."


"HURRY UP! I'm supposed to pick up my sister at the airport!"Yusuke yelled.


"You're a brother?"Kurama asked, still irritated with the spit on his shoulder.


"Yeah. My sister went to North America a few years ago."Yusuke said.


"*Ahem*Now there is the quiet on of the team. Shuillin Skyler Aisu. Number 1 punk in North America."


The girl had long, jet black hair and bright, dark brown eyes. She wore a dark blue tank top and black cargo pants. Her arms were crossed in a "I really wish I weren't here" fashion.


"THAT'S MY SISTER!!! SHE WAS A SPIRIT DETECTIVE?!"Yusuke screamed in surprise.


"Yes she was. She's the most dangerous..."


"Aisu? Isn't your last name Urameshi?"Kuwabara asked in confusion.


"That's my mom's maiden name."Yusuke clarrified."And what do you mean by dangerous???"


"Moving on. Now the last is a boy. He is Keiyosei Mix Master Yukimaro."


There was an awfully cute boy on the screen. He had messy, blade black hair and mysterious, dark blue eyes. He was dressed all in black with a cape around him. There was a red dragon design his cape.


"He is number 1 punk in Australia. On his shoulders is a real cool head,so it's best you befriend him."


"Ok... Now what? Why do you need my sister and her friends?"Yusuke asked.


"That is classified. You may be on your way now."Koenma pushed a button and all of the Urameshi team fell through a hole.


~Back on Earth~


All of the gang fell on the roof of the airport. They dusted themselves off and made their way to the main entrance to wait for Yusuke's sister. Just as they made it down, Yusuke was tackled to the ground...


~End Chapter~


Me:Did you guys like it?

Hiei:NO!

Me:Why not?

Hiei:Because no girl will ever catch my attention...NEVER!

Me:Yukina did.

Hiei:...run...

Me:*Sweatdrop*Uh...ok...*Runs away with Hiei chasing her*

Kurama:The author seems occupied, so I'll close it off. She hopes you readers enjoyed this chapter. She accepts flames(see how crazy she is) and she promises that the next chapter will be better. Good day everyone.