Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Bigger than the Urameshi Team?!?! ❯ Enter Trevor ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Me:Chapter 2!!!


Hiei:And no reviews. I told you they wouldn't like it.


Kurama:Either that or they just don't have an account.


Hiei:Hn.


Me:Whatever...I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. I hope you enjoy this chapter.


~Chapter 2~


"AAHH!!!"


"I thought you would avade that attack. You've gotten sloppy big bro." Yusuke's sister was on top of his back.


"I just didn't want to embarrass you, that's all."Yusuke brushed himself off.


"Yeah, sure...Keep believing that. So who's your crew?"


"Oh...uh, guys, introduce yourselves."Yusuke said.


"The Great Kazuma Kuwabara! Will you marry me?"Shuillin twitched.


"Not then, not now you freak. Now let go of me before I will be forced to grill your butt again."Shuillin glared at him.


"Um...Shuiichi Minamino."Kurama bowed.


"Hn."Guess who that was.


"Your name is Hn? How interesting. Is your last name Bafoon?"Shuillin smirked as Hiei lunged at her. His sword was right under her chin.


"Dare say that again?"Hiei growled.


"Yes I do. Let me spell it out. You.Are.A.Bafoon."


"HIEI!!!"Yusuke yelled.


"What? She called me a bafoon!"


"SO? SHE'S MY SISTER! SHE DOESN'T KNOW ANY BETTER!"


"Excuse me?"Shuillin glared at Yusuke,"you're the half-wit in the family."


"Shut up."Yusuke rolled his eyes.


"Oh scary..."Shuillin stuck out her tongue.


"Get off of her Hiei."Kurama easily lifted him off.


"Hn."


"His name is Hiei Jaganshi."Kurama sighed.


"Thank you."Shuillin smiled.


"Lets get home."Yusuke said.


~Urameshi Residence~


"OH MY BABY!!!"Atsuko began hugging Shuillin like crazy.


"Uh...*cough*Ma...you're...*cough*Strangling me!!!"Shuillin was turning purple.


"Sorry dear."Atsuko grabbed her wrist,"I have your room ready, COME ON!!!!"Atsuko ran upstairs, dragging Shuillin along.


"She is not human."Kurama finaly stated.


"Huh?"Yusuke looked like this:O_O"


"She doesn't have an innocent bone in her body. She's been decieving you."Kurama said.


"You lost me."


"Me too."Kuwabara said.


"THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU!"Yusuke smacked him in the head.


"Well, remember when Koenma said that she was the most dangerous?"


"Yeah, so?"


"She's a hanyou. Possibly a bomb waiting to explode."


"You don't know what you're talking about..."Yusuke managed to gasp out.


Someone burst through the ceiling and knocked Yusuke with the hilt of her sword(no, he is not dead). She had shoulder length black hair with blue highlights. Her bangs covered one of her chocolate brown eyes. She was wearing a black Japanese suicide coat(the kind of coat that has its collar spiked up) covering a black t-shirt and blue jeans. On her side was a chain with keys and a bead necklace around her neck. She had black eye liner that matched with her over-all gothic appearance.


"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON DOWN THERE?!"Atsuko yelled,"AAHH!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HOUSE?!!!!"


"Trevor!!!"Shuillin waved.


"Ohayo Skyler!"


"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU???!!! AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY SON?!"Atsuko went wide-eyed.


"This is your son? Dang, I'd hate to meet the dad..."Himeko snickered.


"Excuse me???"Shuillin pouted.


"Uh...I mean...uh..."Himeko scratched the back of ther head.


"Ow...What a bomber..."Yusuke struggled to stand up. He looked at Himeko."WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?!"


"Well, my feet hurt...I think I have mental issues..."


Yusuke started to inch away. Himeko was freaking her out."I didn't want you to answer that..."


"Then why'd you ask?"Himeko thought for a moment,"Oh...that was a hitorical question...right..."


"What's your name?"Kurama asked.


"Himeko Trevor Tuuramaka."The girl said proudly.


"Will you be my bride?"Kuwabara asked.


"Let me answer that in the following way..."Himeko wacked him in the head.


"So is that a yes?"


"NO!!!"Himeko and Shuillin yelled.


"And what are you staring at?"Himeko glanced over to Hiei.


"Hn."


"Not much of a talker huh, Short Stuff?"Himeko smirked and looked over to Kurama."Do you realize your mama dresses you like a sofa?"


Hiei fumed and Kurama took a deep breath. Hiei reached to his side, but couldn't find his katana. He looked at Kurama who had it in his hand.


"Give me it!!!"Hiei ran to Kurama, but Kurama blocked him with one hand.


"Not until you cool off."


Hiei kept trying to break free while the rest of the gang were slowly inching away, sweatdropping...


"YO KOENMA BRATS!"


Everyone turned to the direction of the voice...


~End Chapter~


Me:Did you like it?(standard question)


Hiei:Again, no!


Me:*Tears*Why not???


Hiei:Because...I WANT MY KATANA BACK!!!


Kurama:*Running away*You can't get it back yet!!!


Hiei:*Jumps on him*GIVE ME IT BACK!!!


Kurama:*Struggling to keep the katana away*


Me:*Video taping**waves*That's all for the second chapter folks!Please R&R.