Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Blood and Fire ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: OK this is just the prologue. Basically an introduction written by my oc. The beginning part is the song "Blood and Fire" by the Indigo Girls. I really hope you people enjoy this and if you would please R&R I will be eternally grateful and it'll help give me inspiration to get chapter up sooner. Oh and if you have questions about anything email me @ fallen_tears_truth@yahoo.com Thanks and enjoy!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have spent nights with matches and knives

Leaning over ledges only two flights

Cutting my heart, burning my soul

Nothing left to hold

Nothing left but blood and fire

You have spent nights thinking of me

Missing my arms bit you needed to leave

Leaving my cuts, leaving my burns

Hoping I'd learn

Blood and Fire

Are too much for these restless arms to hold

And my nights of desire are calling me

Back to your fold

And I am calling you from 10,000 miles away

Won't you wet my fire with your love, babe?

I am looking for someone who can take as much as I give

Give back as much as I need

And still have the will to live

I am intense I am in need

I am in pain, I am in love

I feel forsaken, like the things I gave away

Blood and Fire

Are too much for these restless arms to hold

And my nights of desire are calling me

Back to your fold

And I'm calling you from 10,000 miles away

Won't you wet my fire with your love, babe?

I am intense, I am in need, I am in pain, I am in love

I am intense, I am in need, I am in pain, I am in love

I am intense, I am in need, I am in pain, I am in love

I am intense, I am in need, I am in pain, I am in love

Blood and Fire

Are too much for these restless arms to hold

And my nights of desire are calling me

Back to your fold

And I'm calling you from 10,000 miles away

Won't you wet my fire with your love, babe?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some would say that it all started with a kiss, that's what everyone loves, a good love story, though they never realize what love is truly like. So many people just think of the happy ending, not of what get you to that ending. But we are only human, why do we think we are something more or something less. We live as we see fit. Some of us hope for glory, for fame. Some try to find true love and look for nothing else, nothing more. Some have so much yet don't know it. All they want is more and more. And some people live in fear at all times. Some people are abused, mentally and physically. But people don't want to see those who hurt. Humans create a world about them selves that they want no one to break. In this we are no better than all that humans hate. Yet still no one sees this. There is a reality that we create that cannot be broken for each person needs his or her own reality to survive this cruel world. They say we have so much yet we know so little. Why? What right do we have to any of this?

We are nothing, our own scientist prove this. All we are made of are molecules. And who knows how all these microscopic puzzle pieces fit together, well maybe the scientists. But my question is why do we need to know, why can't things just be?

But back to the point. Some would say the meaning of life is to find true love and then those would also say that true love starts with a kiss. But does love come from a kiss? What is a kiss? It is something that comes across because of a physical attraction, or from an emotional attraction. So what comes first? The physical or emotional attraction?

First lets look at "love at first sight". This is a physical attraction. It can't be emotional. You know nothing of the other person. You are attracted to the way the person looks, the way they walk, talk, and even smell. If you think you are in love some one yet have only admired from afar, this could also only be a physical attraction. I suppose that it could also be an emotional attraction if you discovered more about them. Their likes, dislikes, hobbies and so on so forth. If you admire from afar but go out of your way to know about that person, well then maybe this is an emotional attraction.

In truth though, to truly have an emotional attraction with someone you must get to know them, become their friend first. If you can't put up with some as a friend, how can you ever stand to be in a relationship with them? Well perhaps it is possible but you never truly know. Better safe than sorry so many people like to say.

So does love truly start with a kiss? I suppose to each person it is different. Is that all life is truly about? If so, is it worth it? Do people realize all the pain that comes from trying to find love? All the pain that love causes. I suppose that people just like to believe that love is easy and then end up fooling themselves until it is too late. Well whatever it is we'll never know.

Besides who's to say that love doesn't start with blood and fire?