Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Couldn't Say No ❯ good love ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

NayNay- Thanks so much to all the people who read and reviewed you are my muses. Here you go hope this chap doesn't disappoint you.
I don't own anything.
(Chap 3)
Damn. Shit. Fuck. Damn. Was all that ran through Yusuke Urameshi's head as he watched the scene before him play out. First it was Aaralyn who's shocked face grew a smirk.
“Oh wee. If it isn't the cheating bastard Yuskue Urameshi and his punk ass wife. Oh wait I'm sorry Hiro please excuse my language.” Next was Keiko's turn.
“Yuskue.” Her tone deadly, “ What is this tramp doing here? And how dose she know Hiro.” The once masculine demon lord now look like a young child caught with his hand in a cookie jar, as the two women sent death glares at him. At this point Yuskue wished he had the power to just fly away from the scene.
“Tramp. Who are you calling a tramp. Hoe.”
“Me a hoe.” Keiko let out a nasty laugh “I'm not the one going around sleeping with other women's husbands.” Almost everyone in the restaurant turned their way. Yuskue trying not to cause a scene bravely spoke up.
“ Um ladies where causing a scene.” If they heard him it didn't show as they continued back and forth at one another.
“Don't blame me if I can satisfy him where you can't honey. I was just blessed with all of this.” To illustrate her point Aaralyn rolled her body with the sentence.
“ If that's true then why is the man here with me.” Keiko boasted grabbing Yuskue's arm.
“Please ladies let's not.” Once again his words fell to deaf ears.
“ Momentary insanity I guess. Or perhaps he's just intoxicated.”
“Well he must have been when he slept with a nappy headed whore like you.” Yuskue stared at his wife in disbelief at what she had said. As did Aaralyn before she grabbed Keiko by her hair and punched her in the face. If it wasn't for the fact Aaralyn had her hair Keiko would have went flying. Luckily For Keiko another waiter was able to grab Aaralyn before she could throw another blow. Yuskue looked from Lyn as she was being dragged away screaming curse words, to Hiro's worried face, and to his wife who was over dramatically complaining about the pain in her face.
`Damn'
(Scene)
Aaralyn sat arms crossed and head turned on the large chair in front of her supervisors desk. For the past ten minutes he has been going off about what had happened in the restaurant. But she wasn't listening all that ran through her mind was that skinny little bitch clinging to her man with that cocky smirk like she won something. But shit was only beginning. Aaralyn would be damned if she let Yuskue walk off with that female.
“Ms. Angel are you listening to me!” Samui her supervisor yelled running his hand in front of Aaralyn's face.
“ What.”
“ I said I'll let you keep your job but you lose your free weekend and are to work an extra shift in child's care.”
“Are you serious? That's it?”
“Yes Seiichi put in a good word for you. He witnessed the whole situation.” Aaralyn made a quick note to thank Seiichi when she saw him.
“We're cutting you a big break here young lady don't screw it up.”
“I won't thank you.” Once she was out the office Lyn came face to face with Tattionna.
“What happened? What Samui do he wasn't to tough was he cause you know I will-”
“Tatti it's cool I still have my job so no worries. Lets go I don't wanna talk about it here.”
“Oh yeah yeah lets go back to my room.”
(Scene)
Ring ring Yuskue waited patiently on his cell phone for the other to answer his phone.
“Hello”
“Kurama?”
“Yuskue is that you I've been trying to reach you all day.”
“ I know but I've been a little busy. I think my plans might be screwed.”
“Yuskue what did you do?”
“Me I haven't done anything, well except for you know. Anyways it just so happens that of all the stupid cruise ships out there Kuwabara had to put me on the one one that Lyn works for!”
“ The girl is there? Dose Keiko know about this.”
“Ha. Know. Her and Lyn got into it just a couple hours ago and now Keiko kicked me out of our suite. And you know what. It's fucking freezing out here!”
“ Well Yuskue your going to have more things to worry about than freezing. I assume you know of king Triton right.”
“The king of the mer people. What do fairy tales have to do with anything?” He heard Kurama sigh.
“Yuskue Triton ,contrary to popular belief, is not a fairy tale. He is a very powerful s class demon. Centuries ago before the barrier was put up he made his home in the oceans of the human world. Because of his peaceful nature he was allowed to stay when the barrier went up. But now something has changed. His special attribute a twisted conch shell has been stolen. If its not restored to him he says he will destroy the oceans of human world. He has already created multiple record breaking storms.”
“ All that over a stupid shell?”
“It's more than just a shell to him though I'm not sure what sentimental value it has to him.”
“So what exactly am I supposed to do?”
“Koenma has his best searching for the conch but until then he wants us to keep a watch out for if Triton makes a move.”
“Us? What do you us. How are you gonna do anything if your back in Tokyo.”
“Koenma has taken care of it all so we'll be on the cruise with you a day or so.”
“Won't that look a little suspicious. Three un registered guest magically show up on a boat.”
“Koenma ensures us that he has taken care of everything.”
“Alright what ever I need a drink I'll see you later.” Yuskue hung up his cell and headed for the ships bar.
(Scene)
The next morning Aaralyn found herself lying belly up on her bed with a carton of Hagen daze ice cream. She wore nothing besides an oversized black tee that that smelt strongly of Yuskue. This whole situation was really starting to mess with her. At first she didn't want anything to do with him once she found out he was married but now she wasn't so sure especially after what happened last night.
(Last night)
It had took Lyn about an hour to get Tattionna to calm down after she had told her the whole story. Tattionna was so furious at Yuskue and Keiko and Lyn was starting to think she would really do something. It also didn't help when Lyn started crying while telling the story.
`I used to think that I wasn't fine enough
And I used to think that I wasn't wild enough
But I won't waste my time tryin' to figure, out
why you playing games, whats this all about
And I can't believe,
Your hurting me
I met your girl, what a difference
What you see in her
You aint see in me
But i guess it was all just make-believe'
About thirty minutes or so once Tattionna had left Lyn heard another knock on the door.
“Yusuke?” Lyn barely got his name out before being kissed roughly. The hand that had been knocking on the door was now smoothly stroking her stomach. His tongue lightly licked her lips, earning an involuntary moan from Lyn. And yet, she opened her mouth anyway, closing her eyes as his tongue delved in to touch everything he could reach.
Oh, Love
never knew what I was missing
but I knew once we started kissin'
I found...
Love
never knew what I was missin'
but I knew once we start kissin'
I found...
“Stop.” Lyn used every ounce of will power she had to pull away from him. It wasn't that she wasn't enjoying it and that was for damn sure. But this was just a little how would you put it sudden? “Yuskue what are you doing?”
“What comes natural.” She could smell and taste the alcohol on him.
“No. I mean what about her.”
“What about her?”
“She's your wife Yuskue and I-”
“Do you want me?” The question threw her off.
“What?”
“Do you want me?” He grabbed her hands.
“Yes.”
“Good.”
Yusuke released Aaralyn's hands and gripped the back of her head, slightly pulling back to make the kiss angled. Lyn wound her hands in his gelled-back hair, sufficiently mussing it up. Yusuke kissed rougher, really smashing his lips against Lyn's, making her moan again.
As he devoured her mouth, Lyn somehow found herself on her couch with Yusuke's body atop yours. Yusuke's lips were wonderfully soft and warm and as they worked against hers, all her thoughts concerning how the situation was wrong simply melted away. Lyn didn't care about anything other than how he started skillfully nipping and kissing down her neck and back up to where he gently suckled behind her ear. Moaning, Aaralyn found her hands under his jacket, tugging at the shirt beneath.
I can go, what am I gonna do
I'm so oo empty
my heart, my soul can't go on
Go on baby without you...
My rainy days fade away when you,
come around please tell me baby
why you go so far away
Why you go...
He pulled away and started unbuttoning the jacket, making Lyn's heart beat faster.
Love...
never knew what I was missing
but I knew once we started kissin'
I found...
Love
never knew what I was missin'
but I knew once we start kissin'
I found...
I found you
yeaaahhhh
oooooo
When Aaralyn woke up the next morning unsurprisingly Yuskue was no where to be found.
Now I go, what am I gonna do
I'm so oo empty
my heart, my soul can't go on
Go on baby without you...
Rainy days fade away
when you come around
say your here to stay
With me boy
I don't want you to leave me
I need you...
(END)
NayNay-So what you think I worked so hard on this so Review and tell me what you think. Oh and the others will be in the next chap.