Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Demonic Poems ❯ False Reality ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho, I just own the Poetry.

THANKS FOR REVIEW: Life of Freedom

I do know all know all about the reason why Hiei couldn't tell Yukina and about the battle, i just didn't know that he died and that Muroku brought him back, though i did see pictures of it. i stated horors in the past to just make it more simpler.

EXTRA: This was from my CYOA that I typed and they took it off, It was called And It Began Around Halloween Part Two The Night Of The Werewolf from Chapter Six-Of Part Two: A Theft That Koenma Didn’t Notice.

DEMONIC POETRY:

This Is a Poem about a Loner:

False Reality

I got to get out of this minute place,

To reach the world of fantasy,

To find a world that accepts me,

For me to show my true self,

To release my inner-demons,

I am hungry; I need to eat I don’t care what,

Not for blood or meat,

For It turns me into something I am not,

There are Berries nearby it is enough for me to be content,

This world is starting to turn on me so I have to leave,

To find another that’ll accept me for how I am,

For I am only human with an extra spirit,

That wants to reach a place to be accepted.

EXCERPT From The Chapter: (i only own the name Yieko, and the original storyline)HAS BEEN MODIFIED:

Kuwabara was wide-eyed as he read the poem. And he thought it was something totally different. “Yameka’s going to commit Suicide!” he screeched as everyone ran into the livingroom including Yameka minus Yukina.

“What’s wrong?” Genkai asked.

“Yameka’s going to kill herself.” he repeated not taking to the fact that she was there.

“Let me know when I do that.” she shook her head with sarcasm. “What the hell are you talking about?”

“Yameka! Then explain this!” he handed the poem to her. Hiei read over her shoulder.

She laughed and shook her head. “Kuwabara I wrote this a couple of years ago when I found out I had a demon spirit in me. When I moved to America, half the people didn’t accept me.” she explained as everyone looked at her. “I was writing this from a Loners point of view.”

“But...” Kuwabara trailed off.

“Baka, I could differentiate that poem didn’t prognosticate demise.” Hiei snapped at the fact that Kuwabara thought Yameka would do that.
Converting /tmp/phpH3QsDp to /dev/stdout