Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Demonic Poems ❯ Werewolf ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho, I just own the Poetry.

Thanks FOr Reviews: Jet_black and KitsuneShadow. Jet_black let me know when chapter three comes up. Hiei: NO!. lol.

Poem From Chapter Nine-Of Part Two: Botan the Grim Reaper, of And It Began Around Halloween. Excerpt at the end.

Werewolf

I run away to hide myself from my friends,

For I do not want to harm them,

The moon is full as it starts to rise,

I accidentally look up,

And I growl at myself for seeing the sight,

I start to get bulk as my hair grows rapidly,

And I fall and shout but instead a howl comes out,

Why does this have to happen to me? I think,

As I became the creature,

Why did the wolf bite me? I think again,

But in the end,

I am grateful that noone else,

Has to go through what I have been through,

For what I have been through is Hell.

EXCERPT: Chapter Nine-Of Part Two: Botan the Grim Reaper: Disclaimer: I don’t own The Ring, for Seven Days. I do own Yameka

The Next Day:

“Ugh...” Yameka muttered as she awoke in her bed. ‘What’s with this headache?’ she then looked at her hands and her eyes-widened. ‘Blood...’ she quickly striped her clothes and headed to the shower. Getting the red mess off of herself. Yameka then got back out and got dressed again. She then noticed her bed sheet was shredded.

Then there was a knock on Yameka’s door. “Yameka are you up?” Yukina’s voice rang.

“Umm...yeah I’ll be out in a second.” Yameka said as she quickly hid the sheet, and quickly came out.“Yes Yukina?”

“Kieko, Shizuru , and Botan are here. They want to know if you would like to go to the mall.” Yukina stated.

“Are you going?” Yameka asked as she nodded. “Sure, why not.” ‘Take my mind off of things.’

With The Others:

“Go Yusuke!” Keiko and Botan cheered him on.

“Yeah go lil’ bro.” Shizuru said bored.

Yusuke and Kuwabara were playing DDR Extreme and Yusuke was winning.

Yameka then walked in and seen the score Yusuke was getting. So she smirked and walked up to Kuwabara and whispered. “Seven days...”

“HOLY CRAP!” he exclaimed as he jumped up and did some amazing moves which lead for him to win.

“WINNER KAZUMA THE GREAT!” the tv announced.

“What was that for!?” Kuwabara yelled.

“Hey I got ya to win.” Yameka grinned, as Yusuke looked furious. Then the room erupted in laughter.

“Hm...so in order for us to get Kuwabara to win a fight, we have to say Seven days?” Yusuke smirked.

“Urameshi can’t it! Only Yameka can do that to me!” Kuwabara said closing his eyes.

“Seven days.” Yusuke then whispered.

“AHH!” Kuwabara then jumped into Yusuke’s arms as his eyes-widened.

“HOLY CHEESE ON RYE MAN YOUR HEAVY!” he exclaimed as he fell to the floor. Everyone laughed yet again.

“SO! You must be Yameka!” Botan bounced over to her.

Yameka sweat dropped. “Yeah, I must be...” she stated, seeing Hiei smirk at her.

“I’m Botan the Grim Reaper! It’s a pleasure to meet you.” she shook her head.

“Um...I never thought the grim reaper would be this happy...” she muttered.

“Don’t be silly!” Botan announced.

Yusuke then smirked. “Yameka when you were out training...”

“Please don’t tell me Kurama asked Serenity out.” Yameka froze.

“Bingo!” Yusuke mimicked Botan’s line. “How did you know?”

“I was umm...talking to Wuaka, and she was joking about the situation, we didn’t actually know.” Yameka sweat dropped.

Converting /tmp/phpRTJmq9 to /dev/stdout