Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Different Paths ❯ The Transformation ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Different Paths

Chapter Six: The Transformation

~*~

Snow: I got two NEW reviews!! That makes EIGHT!!! Thank you, Shinobi and Li and Escalegend sapphire angel. I am SO glad that ya`ll like my story! ^_^

Disclaimer: I don`t own Yu Yu Hakusho, but if I did there would be plenty of crazy stuff in it.

Hiei: Like what kinda crazy stuff?

Snow: I`d probably pair you up with either Botan or Shizuru. ^_^

Hiei: GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PSYCHO!! *runs away*

Snow: *every body reading this fic stares at her* @_@ What?! I like weird pairings like that!

Jin: You are a weird one, lassie.

Snow: JIN!!! *glomps*

Hiei: I remember when she used to glomp me like that *sighs*

Snow: OH I STILL LOVE YOU TOO!! *glomps Hiei*

Hiei: On…with…the…ficcie!! *dun dada duuuuun*

~*~

"Master Nakuru." Sukiyaki said as he gently let you down off his back and onto a red couch. "I have captured the human that Youko and Kuronue have been traveling with."

"Good job." Nakuru smirked as she gazed at the two large puncture marks on your neck. "Excellent." Her smirk widened.

~*~

"Kuronue let`s go! I can pick up the tiger`s scent!" Youko yelled as he took off into the forest.

`Damn ______, why did you have to go and get yourself kidnapped?' Kuronue thought as he followed the fox youkai.

Youko stopped and sniffed the air. "Oh no."

"What is it?" Kuronue said worriedly as he came to a stop.

"That tiger demon is stronger than I expected." Youko stared at the ground, deep in thought.

~*~

You moaned as you regained consciousness. You got up at took a look at your surroundings and your tail…wait a minute. A tail! You gasped as you took the tail in your hands. It was a white tail with black tiger stripes on it. You felt on top of your head. `What the hell…my ears!' You turned around and looked yourself in the full length mirror and saw that you had changed.

Big time.

Your ears were perched on top of your head. They had the same tiger patterns that your tail had. Your tail swished behind you with a catlike grace as you looked in the mirror at your hands. They had long claws on them, about two inches. Your __(color)__ hair was longer, it now reached your waist. Your normal __(color)__ eyes were now a piercing golden color and looked a lot like cat eyes. You opened your mouth and saw four small fangs; two on top and two on bottom. You were dressed in a red kimono that was cut a few inches below your knees. On your back were strapped two scythes. Your eyes gazed at two large puncture marks on the side of your neck. You reached up and touched them tenderly.

"This is too weird." You mumbled as the door to the room opened.

~*~

"WAAAAHHH MY BABY IS GONE!!" Your mother cried over your disappearance. "Who could do such a thing?!" She threw her cup of coffee against the wall. She then remembered something and gasped. "I`ll call the police right now and tell them I have a suspect!" She reached for the phone.

"Hello this is 911, what is your emergency?" The woman asked over the phone.

"Yes this is ______ ______, I am ______ ______`s mother. I think I have a suspect for my daughter`s abduction."

"Yes, we`ve been waiting for your to call. What is the suspect`s name?" The woman asked again.

"Shuiichi Minamino."

~*~

"Well, hello, I see you`re up and about." The woman said to you. You spun around to lock gazes with a woman that was about two inches taller than you, and she was pretty too. She had red eyes and wore her black hair in a ponytail.

"Who are you?!" You demanded.

"The name`s Nakuru." She said simply. "Nakuru the Goddess of Thunder."

`This is the Nakuru that Youko and Kuronue were talking about!' You thought as you clenched your fists.

"I believe that Kuronue and Youko have told me about you." She said arrogantly. "You look at me as if you hate me."

"I hate anyone that messes with me or my friends!" You yelled as you charged. You felt an extreme surge of power as you ran up to the confident woman and punched her in the face with all your strength. She flew back and collided with the wall.

You smirked and cracked your knuckles. "Some Goddess of Thunder." You mocked.

But your celebration was ceased when Nakuru emerged from the pile of rubble unharmed. "Is that the best you got? Even with your new powers?" She taunted.

"Take this!" You charged again, but this time you were stopped short. Something hurt your chest. It was a searing pain that seemed to rip you apart. You clutched your chest and fell to your knees, panting. "What…is…happening…"

You looked up through blurry eyes at Nakuru. Her hands were clasped together, her index fingers pointed upward and she was chanting something. You felt weak. Then something was wrapped around your neck. It was a red glowing jewel that was shaped like a tear. "What…is…this…thing?"

"I hold your heart in my hands. That necklace the essence of your heart and life energy!" She held up an identical jewel. "If I decide to break this necklace, you will die."

"You…can`t…"

"Oh, yes I can." She said with malice. "And I will if you decide to break my orders!" She started to chant again. You felt the jewel around your neck become warm and tighten its hold. "This necklace also allows me to control your every action!" She smiled wickedly. "I can tell you to eat…and you will. I can even tell you to kill Youko and Kuronue…and you will!"

"N-n-no…" You struggled against the jewel`s power. But it was no use. Your body surrendered to Nakuru`s will. But you still had you own mind. `No!' You mentally yelled.

"Heh heh heh!!" Nakuru cackled evilly.

~*~

Snow: That`s the end of chapter six! YAY!!

Kuronue: Whatever no one cares about you.

Snow: Yes they do!

Kuronue: Do not!

Snow: Do too!

Youko: …ugh… See ya next chapter! *waves dully*

~*~