Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Different Paths ❯ The Accused ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Different Paths

Chapter Seven: The Accused

~*~

Snow: Chapter 7 here we go!! I got two more reviews; this is my most popular fic. So I might do a sequel! Let me know if you want a sequel.

Hiei: You know they don`t want to read any of your crap.

Snow: HEY! My crap is good crap!

Hiei: What does that mean?

Snow: Oh and thank you sango demon exterminator and Aeri for your beautiful reviews!

Disclaimer: I don`t own Yu Yu Hakusho.

Hiei: Damn right you don`t own it!

Snow: Shut up!

Hiei: Baka lion.

Snow: ON WITH THE FICCIE!!! *dun dada duuuuun*

~*~

"N-n-no…" You struggled against the jewel`s power. But it was no use. Your body surrendered to Nakuru`s will. But you still had your own mind. `No!' You mentally yelled.

"Heh heh heh!!" Nakuru cackled evilly.

~*~

"I see the castle!" Kuronue yelled as they approached the large building.

"Good. Let`s go save ______!" Youko had a serious look in his eyes as he broke open the door and jumped through the opening.

But they didn`t know what was in store for them.

~*~

"Does Shuiichi Minamino live here?" A big bulky police man named Tsume questioned Shiori when she opened the door.

"Yes sir he does." Shiori replied politely. "What do you want with my son?"

"Ma`am, I am afraid that he is the suspect of a kidnapping and possible murder of this girl." He held up a picture of you.

"That`s the girl Shuiichi went on a date with two nights ago… ______ was her name. Why are you accusing Shuiichi?" The good natured mother asked.

"He was the last person to see this girl…" Tsume answered, folding up the photo of you and placing it into his chest pocket.

"But I…" Shiori managed to say before Tsume pushed her out of the door way. She hit the ground hard with tears in her eyes.

"Listen ma`am Shuiichi is a suspect and I have no more time for your chit chat!" Tsume yelled as he stormed upstairs and searched for Shuiichi`s room.

He found Shuiichi lying on his bed, reading a book. "Shuiichi Minamino, you are under arrest for the abduction and possible murder of ______ ______!" His loud voice echoed throughout the house.

"What?" Shuiichi uttered before he was slammed face down on the floor and his hands were cuffed behind his back. Tsume yanked Shuiichi back up by his long red hair.

"You heartless bastard. How could you kill that girl?!" Tsume`s loud voice once again shook the house.

"I didn`t do anything…"Shuiichi innocently stated as he was dragged out of his room and down the stairs.

"Shuiichi!!" A grief stricken Shiori cried out as she watched her son being taken away. Tears streamed down her delicate face as she cried out again and again. "Shuiichi! I love you!"

Under his breath he muttered. "I love you too, Mother."

"I didn`t know a killer could love." Tsume barked.

"I am NOT a killer!" Shuiichi defended.

"The evidence all points to you." Tsume said while he opened the car door and shoved Shuiichi inside.

~*~

"Listen well, ______" Nakuru said as she stroked your heart`s jewel. "Kuronue and Youko have just infiltrated the castle. They will be following your scent. When they get up to this room...I want you to KILL them."

"Yes, Master Nakuru." You droned. `NO! I can`t!' You screamed in your thoughts.

"Here they come…" Nakuru said as she disappeared in the shadows.

And just as she said, Youko and Kuronue burst through the wooden door, prepared for battle. "______!" Kuronue yelled, relieved that they finally found you. "What happened? You look like a tiger demon!"

"That`s none of your business." You said with malice. `Get away, Kuronue!' You mentally shouted.

"What`s the matter, ______?" Kuronue questioned as he approached you and grabbed your arm and tried to drag you away.

You growled and flashed your teeth while the red jewel around your neck glowed with an intense fiery red color. "Die!" You shouted as you got the scythes off of your back and swung at Kuronue.

He dodged and landed right beside Youko. "What`s the matter with her?!"

"I don`t know." Replied the clueless Youko.

~*~

The setting was a room painted with dark navy blue walls and a large table set in the middle. On one side was a big window about the size of the whole wall. The people on the outside could look in, but the people talking on the inside of the room couldn`t see the people looking at them.

"Listen, Shuiichi, we can do this the easy way…" Tsume cracked his knuckles. "Or we can do it the hard way." He leaned over the table and glared Shuiichi deep into his beautiful emerald green orbs.

"I didn`t do anything." Shuiichi stubbornly protested as he glared at Tsume, his eyes flashed gold for a second and then resumed their natural color.

"I don`t know how you did this, but…" Tsume presented a photo of a mangled nude body. It was that of a girl. She looked almost like you, same body build. But her head was missing. Blood stained the ground around the mangled corpse. A large patch of skin was missing from the back. One of the body`s arms was crudely sawn off. The left leg was broken and a piece of bone was sticking out of the side of the knee. Then Tsume flipped to another picture. It was of a head, your head, or what looked like your head.

"But you are one sick twisted bastard." He said coldly as Shuiichi glanced at the photo of "your" head. It was placed in a grocery bag; the eyes were wide open in fear. Then he turned to yet another picture. It was of the body`s arm. It was as mangled as the corpse. The wrist bone was protruding out of it and dried blood stained the delicate skin.

"We found the murder weapon. Or should I say `weapons'" Tsume took out a saw. It was blood stained and some of the teeth were missing. The handle had an `S' engraved in it. Then he took out a butcher knife. It was blood stained as well. "You killed her with the knife; there are seventeen stab wounds in her back and one on her neck. It punctured the jugular vein. While she bled to death and was pleading for her life, you began to hack her limbs off. First the arm, then you tried the leg, but the bone was too large to cut into with a regular saw…" He took out the last weapon. "Here is what you planned to do." From under the table, he pulled out a needle and thread. "You decided to take her body back to the ranger`s station about fifteen miles in the woods. No one would stop you there. Not from your little `spree'"

Tsume smirked. "You took her to the cabin, and began to take your precious time to saw into the body. You used your saw to cut her head off. Because it bothered you to see those innocent pure __(color)__ eyes staring at you as you peeled off her skin. You put it in a plastic bag and threw it into the nearby river, where a fisherman would unluckily find it."

Tsume looked at Shuiichi with unrelenting, angry brown eyes. "You, being the demented person you are, peeled her skin off and sewed it together. You made a mask. We found that mask…"

He pulled out a disgusting heap of sewn together skin. It had eye holes and place for his nose and mouth so he could breathe. Around the top of the mask was red hair sewn on it.

He threw it on the table and it skidded to Shuiichi, who quickly scooted back as far as he could in his chair out of pure disgust.

"You shouldn`t be repulsed by it, you made it after all." Tsume cruelly stated as he walked closer to the red head. " I hear you saw `The Texas Chainsaw Massacre' not too long ago, with ______. That movie pushed you over the edge. After seeing that movie your instinct to kill was too strong for you to bear. So you brutally slaughtered a young teenager."

"I didn`t…" Shuiichi was cut off by a fist connecting with his face. He cupped his cheek; blood trickled down the corner of his mouth.

"I`ve had enough with your shit!" Tsume shouted huskily. He then called to the guards. "Get him outta my sight!" The guards quickly ran over to Shuiichi and took him away.

`Damn, I didn`t kill ______!' Shuiichi thought as a single tear escaped his eye.

~*~

Snow: Ooooooohhhh it`s getting good!

Kurama: You had to accuse me didn`t you!

Snow: Whaaaaaaat?

Kurama: You hate me don`t you?!

Snow: *glomps Kurama* How could I hate you!

Jin: *walks in* Hiya! ^_^

Snow: JIN!!! *glomps*

Jin: ^_^; Heh heh heh bye bye!

~*~