Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Enter Ceridwen ❯ Ferry and Conditions ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Many teams got to the ferry before they did. Most of the teams just stared angrily at them. When they got on the ferry they first went to their cabin and set everything they brought down. As the guys talked Ceridwen slipped out and went to the bow of the ferry. She stared out thinking about the Lai organization. For refusing her statement she could be fired or even killed. She knew that they would give her a hearing to decide which. Well she wouldn't let that happen until she had killed Scythe and the Perils.

"Why are you out here alone," a voice came from behind her. Now these people were going to mess with her because she was a girl. Well surprise for them! This girl could take care of herself. When she turned around to face the speaker she saw him. But it couldn't be him, it wasn't possible.

Confused she asked, "Bane?"

"Oh," the person said. "Sorry I forgot I still had that on. My power is to transform into the person you want to see the most. It confuses my enemies." Bane disappeared and a boy of no more than fourteen took his place.

Ceridwen blinked her eyes and said, "Who are you?"

"That's not fair. I asked you a question first."

She smiled. "Who said I'm alone?" The kid looked confused so she said, "Never mind. It doesn't matter. What team are you on?"

"Well I'm not really on a team. I'm just supporting my cousin. He's on the Scythe team."

Ceridwen opened her eyes wide. "The Scythe team huh?"

"Yep. His name is Vall and his sister Elva owns the team. Want to meet him?"

"No thanks," she said and hurried back to her cabin. The little kid looked sad for a moment but then went off and started talking to other people. She opened the cabin door and walked in, shutting it a little too hard behind her.

"There you are," Yuske said. "I thought you left us." All the guys were staring at her. She didn't want to tell them what had just happened.

"I didn't leave. I just wanted some air. You know I think I'll go to bed."

"Okay," said Yuske. He and the others left to go upstairs and she was left alone. In minutes she was asleep and never heard them return. When she woke she saw them all lying here and there, still asleep. Ceridwen sat up and quickly pulled on some new clothes. She put on her sandals and went up top again, this time she wore her cloak and had her bag at her side. She only wore three daggers at the moment, her hip, back, and breast daggers were concealed.

She looked around but didn't see the boy from the night before. Ten minutes later the rest of the team assembled and soon they docked at the island. After they got off the ferry they went to the hotel where the teams stayed. There, Ceridwen took off her sandals and Capri's and wore jeans and commando boots in their place. She took out one sword from her bag and left her room.

The others were ready and they all went to the stadium. They were up first today, against the Surabaya team. Yuske and the leader from the Surabaya team walked into the ring. The other leader said, "I think we should have one on one fights. Best three out of five wins." Yuske looked back at the team and they all nodded.

"We accept," he said. One member of the other team walked into the ring. Kuwabara made to step out but Kurama held up his arm and pointed to Ceridwen. She nodded, took off her cloak, and walked into the ring.

Her opponent said, "Do you wish to use material weapons?"

"Well if it would make you feel more comfortable and make it seem as if you are a match for me than you may use them," she said.

He looked angry now and said, "Fine. We can use material weapons."

"Fine," she said playing with her braid.