Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ FAMILY SECRETS ❯ Meet the Family ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

FAMILY SECRETS

[AnimeJunkie’s Room]

AJ: What to do, what to do. *sighs* What should happen next? I can’t decide.

Yusuke: How about having Gwen find out she’s a half demon like me.

AJ: I can’t. I already have her as a human. Besides I have to save some ideas for my next fic.

Kuwabara: How about having her fall for someone else besides Kurama?

AJ: *looks at Kuwabara and raises an eyebrow* Like who?

Kuwabara: Like a tall, handsome dude with orange hair.

AJ: Sorry Kuwabara, I am NOT putting CLOWNS in my story!

Kuwabara anime falls and everyone laughs.

AJ: Besides I have an idea what I should do. Now who wants to do the disclaimer solo today?

Everyone raises their hand shouts.

AJ: Kurama and Kuwabara had their turns, so did Yukina, kind of. Genkai had her turn too. How about.......Yusuke?

Yusuke: *jumps up and shouts* YEAH, BABY! WHO DA MAN? WHO DA MAN?

AJ: Yusuke, CAN IT or I’m changing my mind. 

Yusuke: Yes, ma’am. (Disclaimer) AnimeJunkie does not own Yu Yu Hakusho or its characters. Although if she wants us to move in with her, I’d go for that; she has a kick-ass room! I MEAN T THIS CHICK’S GOT DVD, PS2, XBOX, HUGE PLASMA TV!!!!

AJ, CAN YOU ADOPT ME!?!?

AJ: Yusuke, you’re creeping me out, dude! Now to give props to the new people who reviewed:

MM.ORG-KAJA1234 AND KALI ALORIEN

E-FIC.ORG-LADYALI_O7, DARKCRYSTAL, INUHIME13, SAKURA GIRL, GABRIEL SAN

ANIMESPIRAL.COM-SUN PRIESTESS AND WRITERWANNABE.

AND THANKS TO THOSE WHO E-MAILED ME AND REVIEWED.

ALSO, IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO VISITED THE E-FIC TAGBOARD AND CALLED THEMSELVES “AIS”, DARKCRYSTAL MISSES YOU AND WANTS YOU TO CONTACT HER. MY E-MAIL ADDY IS animejunkie74@yahoo.comIF YOU WANT TO GET A MESSAGE TO HER. 

AJ: Sorry for taking so long. STUPID WRITER’S BLOCK!!! Now on with the fic! ^_^

{...}-Gwen’s thoughts

/.../-Kurama’s thoughts

~...~-Youko’s thoughts

‘...’-everyone else’s thoughts

LAST TIME on FAMILY SECRETS.....

******************************************************* ***********************

Ami: *spits and gags* YUCK! I KISSED A MUTANT!!!! (A/N: MAN THAT’S HARSH!) *wiping her mouth furiously* How could I mistake YOU for Shuichi? *gets up and runs home screaming for some disinfectant*

Gwen: {I think Kuwabara should be the one asking for that.} *giggles* {That will probably be the ONLY time Kuwabara gets swamped by a load of girls. Now THAT’S how you end a week of training with Genkai.}

Gwen, still invisible, walks to Kurama’s house very pleased with herself. The other passers-by look around when the hear occasional laughing coming from nowhere at all.

******************************************************************* ***********

[Empty Lot Across the Street From Kurama’s House]

Gwen was running towards Kurama’s house with the biggest grin on her face you’ve ever seen-well nobody could see it at the time because she was still invisible. ^_^

Gwen: *laughing* Now THAT was AFV quality material right there!!! (A/N: Don’t own) Too bad Kurama wasn’t there to see it. {I really need to start taking a camcorder with me.}

She figured that she needed to make herself visible again so she ducked behind the huge wide tree that stood in the middle of the lot and concentrated her energy; in a matter of seconds, she was visible again.

Gwen: *sighs* Now that THAT’S done....on to Kurama’s house.

Gwen looked both ways before quickly running across the street to her new friend’s house (A/N: Safety first! ^_^). She reached the lacquered wooden door and knocked expecting Kurama to answer. {I wonder if he’ll be dressed like he was the last time he answered the door? *playfully growls* No, naughty thoughts! Be Gone!}

The door slowly opens and Kurama’s mother greeted Gwen.

Shiori: Oh, hello. *smiles* You must be Shuichi’s friend. I’m his mother.

Gwen: *smiles* Hi, Mrs. Minamino. *shakes her hand* I’m Gwen. Nice to meet you.

Shiori: Likewise. He’s told me a lot about you. Come in.

Gwen: Thank you. *walks inside and sits on the couch in the living room* {I hope he didn’t tell you TOO much.} He’s told me about you, too.

Shiori: You should come over for dinner sometime; I want to thank you for saving my son’s life.

Gwen: I’d like that. Oh. By the way, is Shuichi in?

Shiori: I believe so; I didn’t see him come in. He probably ran upstairs while I was looking for my purse. *calls up to Kurama’s room* Shuichi, your friend, Gwen, is here.

Kurama: *yells back down* I’ll be right down, Mother.

Shiori: *chuckles* Well, it was nice meeting you, Gwen. I’m sorry that we didn’t have a chance to talk more, but I’m about to go shop for groceries.

Gwen looks at Mrs. Minamino and notices that along with her coat, she also had a baseball bat with her.

Gwen: *confused* Um, Mrs. Minamino? If you don’t mind me asking, why do you have a baseball bat with you?

Shiori: The department store is having a huge shoe sale; 75% off all shoes. This is just to keep the others ladies at bay; there’s a pair of red stiletto heels I have my eye on and NOBODY is getting them but me. *winks*

Gwen: *chuckles* YOU GO, GIRL! Well, good luck.

Shiori: Thank you. I’ll talk to you later.

Gwen: Bye, Mrs. Minamino. *waves*

Gwen gets up and looks around the living room. She was only there once-not counting the time she astral projected there-but she could feel the warmth and love the walls held. {Kurama was lucky to find such a nice woman for a mother.} She was walking towards the mantle when she heard footsteps behind her.

Kurama: Hi, Gwen. I see you met my mother.

Gwen: *not turning around* Yeah, she’s really nice. She must have been busy because we didn’t get to talk much.

Kurama: Did she say anything in particular like “I didn’t see him come in”?

Gwen: Now that you mention it, yeah, she did. Why do you ask?

Kurama: Why don’t you turn around and see for yourself.

Gwen: *slowly turns around* Ok, but I don’t get....AHHHH!

Her eyes grew to the size of saucers when her gaze fell on the sight in front of her...or the lack of sight. In front of her was a red baseball cap that looked to be floating in mid-air.

Kurama: *chuckles* Is there something you want to say?

Gwen: Yeah. Invisible or not, hats do NOT work for you. *laughs*

Kurama: *chuckles* Come on; this is serious. My brother will be home any minute. I can’t let him see me like this....er... NOT see me like this...OH, you know what I mean.

Gwen: *laughter dies down* Okay, okay. Calm down. I’ll fix this.

Gwen holds her right hand out, palm side down and fingers spread out and the amethyst starts to radiate its familiar glow. Gwen’s dark chocolate eyes change to purple and an identically colored aura surrounds Kurama’s transparent form. Slowly his features begin to come into view until he is completely restored. Kurama looks at himself; satisfied that he is whole again. He removes the baseball cap from his head and looks at Gwen who has a small smile on her pretty face.

Kurama: What?

Gwen: *giggles* Now I know why you never wear hats.....go look at yourself. *laughs*

Kurama walks over to the mirror that hung over a small table and discovers what Gwen was laughing about. The cap must have had some static electricity because his crimson locks stood up in all direction. To look at him you think he had a fight with an electric eel and LOST.

Gwen: *laughs* That...is some...wicked.....hat....hair. You look like you stuck your finger in a light socket. *starts humming the theme to Sonic X* (A/N: Don’t own, but it’s funny. ^_~)

Kurama: *looks at Gwen with mischief in his eyes* Speaking of Sonic, I suggest you start running....FAST! *runs towards Gwen*

Gwen: *gasps and starts running from Kurama and screams* I was just kidding! Can’t you take a joke!?!? *laughs*

Kurama chased Gwen all around the house until he catches her back in the living room.

Kurama: *has his arms around her waist* Now how should I make you suffer? *brings his nose to hers*

Gwen: Well, you could.....

Kurama: And before you finish, your Godzilla ruse won’t work on me.

Gwen: *smirks and crosses her arms* Spoilsport.

Kurama: Now back to teaching you a lesson....*smirks evilly*

Kurama looks deeply into Gwen’s eyes and begins tickling her.

Gwen: *laughs hard* KURAMA.....STOP PLEASE!!

Kurama: *chuckles* Not until you apologize.

Gwen: *laughs more* OKAY, I’M SORRY FOR THE HAT HAIR CRACK AND THE SONIC X THING! NOW STOP TICKLING ME!! *laughs*

Kurama: *smiles* Good. Now did you learn your lesson?

Gwen: *catches her breath* Yeah, I know where all the most ticklish places are.

This time she grabs Kurama and starts tickling him making his laugh uproarisouly.

Kurama: *laughs* NO FAIR! YOU CAN’T TICKLE ME AFTER I TICKLE YOU! *laughs more*

Before they knew it, it had turned into a full-blown tickle fight. Kurama and Gwen were laughing so hard, tears were coming from their eyes. During this silliness they discovered each others most ticklish spots and both thought that this would be excellent blackmail for later. (A/N: I’ll tell you later what their ticklish spots are.) They slowed down and gazed into each others eyes. Kurama inches closer to Gwen’s face and plants a soft kiss on her lips. Gwen looks at him surprised with a blush on her face.

Gwen: *smiles* What was that for?

Kurama: *shrugs and blushes* It just felt right at the time.

Gwen: I agree. But why was it so short? *smirks*

Kurama: *looks at Gwen* You know you’re right. We’ve tried so many times but we were always interrupted. *his right arm snakes around Gwen’s waist* But we’re all alone now, aren’t we? *brings his left hand to touch her cheek*

Gwen: It seems so. We should take this opportunity before something else happens.

She leans her head into Kurama’s hand and closes her eyes. She sighs as she feels Kurama’s lips press into hers in a slow, deep kiss. He was about to ask for entrance when he hears.... “I’m home, Shuichi!” Kurama breaks the kiss and gasps.

Kurama: Oh, great! He’s home early. I thought he had baseball practice? *looks at himself and Gwen* We’re a mess; we’ll never straighten ourselves up in time.

Gwen: Not a problem.

Gwen concentrates her power and auras engulf them both creating the illusion of the two of them with their hair combed and clothes straightened as if nothing happened. (A/N: If he hadn’t come home when he did, something WOULD have happened. ^_~)

Shuuichi: *walks in with his baseball uniform on, carrying his gear and yells* Shuichi? You here?

Kurama: We’re in the living room, Shuuichi!

Shuuichi: *walks in* Who’s “we”?

He drops his bat and glove and stares at Gwen with his mouth open.

Kurama: *walks towards his little brother* Gwen, this is my stepbrother, Shuuichi. Shuuichi, this is Gwen. *silence* Shuuichi? *more silence as he waits for his little brother to say anything* You’re being rude; say hi.

Shuuichi: *turns and looks at Kurama* Hi.

Kurama: *sighs* I meant say hi to Gwen.

Shuuichi: *voice cracking* Hi.

Gwen: *giggles as Kurama wonders how he ended up with him for a brother* Nice to meet you. *extends her hand*

Shuuichi: Likewise. *shakes her hand* As my brother mentioned, my name is Shuuichi. Do you come in a smaller version?

Kurama: *smacks his own forehead*

Gwen: Sure, if you don’t mind dating a six-year-old. *chuckles*

Shuuichi: Aw, no fair!

Gwen: Wait, your name is Shuuichi?

Shuuichi: Yes.

Gwen: *looks at both Shuuichi and Kurama confused* Doesn’t that get confusing?

Kurama: Sometimes.

Shuuichi: One time, Mom started calling us “Thing 1" and “Thing 2". (A/N: Don’t own Dr. Seuss or his works.)

Gwen: {Nice to know my family isn’t the only weird one in the world.}

Shuuichi: *looks at Kurama* Can I go next door to Jono’s house?

Kurama: I guess it’s okay. I’ll call you when Mother comes home.

Shuuichi: Cool! *puts his baseball gear in the hall closet* I’ll see you later. Nice meeting you Gwen. *runs out*

Kurama: How about I give you a tour of the house.

Gwen: Sure, but let’s leave your room for last. I know where that is. *realizes what she said* OOPS.

Kurama: What do you mean you know where it is?

Gwen: Um, remember when I told you guys about that dream I had where I saw everyone’s rooms?

Kurama: *smiles* So you DID see me in my room. What did you see exactly? *smirks*

Gwen: I kinda sorta saw you sleeping without a shirt. *blushes and smiles*

Kurama: /She has a beautiful smile, and her blushing makes her cute. Maybe I should be shirtless for her more often. *thinks about what he said* BAD thoughts. BACK, I SAY! BACK!/ Isn’t about time we head to Genkai’s?

Gwen: You’re right. I’d rather not go through double laps just because I’m late.

Kurama opens a portal and they walk through on their way to Genkai’s temple where everyone else was waiting. After an hour of warming up, Genkai let’s everyone take a break. Gwen looks at everyone and sees Yukina talking to Botan about how she wishes someone would tell her anything about her brother. She looks over at the corner and sees Hiei sitting with his eyes closed, but his face had an expression she never saw on him before-sadness.

Gwen: *walks to Hiei* Feel like talking?

Hiei: *in a deadpan voice* Does it look like I wanna talk?

Gwen: No, it looks like you NEED to talk. And I know what about. *looks at Yukina who also has a sad look on her face*

When Yukina looked at Gwen right in the eye, Gwen searched her soul and found out that some nights she cries herself to sleep thinking she’ll never find her brother. That pulled at her heartstrings so much she almost cried herself, but she had to keep a straight face.

Gwen: Either we talk, or I tell. And don’t even think about threatening me, because we both know where that will lead.

Hiei: Hn. *stands up and walks with Gwen to Genkai’s room*

Yusuke: *sees Gwen and Hiei walk out of the room* Hey Gwen, where are you and Shorty going?

Gwen: I’ll explain later. Just don’t follow us.

Kuwabara: You don’t think she likes Hiei, do you?

Yusuke: Can you be any dumber, Kuwabara? She’s probably having a private conversation with him. *looks at Kuwabara and they both stand up*

Gwen: *shouts* YUSUKE, KUWABARA, DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!

Yusuke and Kuwabara: Yes, Ma’am.

Yusuke: Do you know what this is about, Kurama?

Kurama: Yes, but I’m not at liberty to say. You’ll find out soon enough. *smiles* /If anyone can convince Hiei to tell his secret, Gwen can./

[Genkai’s room]

Hiei: *arms crossed* Is there a reason you dragged me in here?

Gwen: Yeah, there is. When I looked into your eyes, I discovered what you’ve been hiding from Yukina. You’re her brother aren’t you?

Hiei: *eyes go wide* How did you know? Did Fox tell you? Or was it Botan? I’ll slit her throat from ear to ear.

Gwen: Calm down. Nobody told me. When I looked into your eyes, I searched your soul and found out.

Hiei: Well, now that you know, you can’t tell Yukina.

Gwen: I won’t tell her Hiei. YOU will.

Hiei: *looks at Gwen like she grew a second head* You must have hit your head when you passed out. I can’t do that.

Gwen: Why not?

Hiei: *looks down with his eyes closed and sighs* Because she wouldn’t want to have someone like me for a brother. *looks at Gwen* You have no idea what I’ve done; what I’ve stole and how many I’ve killed. I don’t want Yukina to know that the brother she’s been searching for is a blood-thirsty criminal. The last thing I want to do is hurt her. *a single black tear rolls down his cheek and falls to the ground in the form of black gem*

Gwen: You could have fooled me.

Hiei: Watch your mouth, Ningen!

Gwen gives Hiei a HARD slap across the face which surprises him to no end as he brings his hand to touch the red impression on his cheek..

Gwen: I won’t watch my mouth. You need to hear this. Because whether you realize it or not, you ARE hurting Yukina but not telling her. She’s going through the pain of not knowing who her family is. And I have no idea how you can sleep at night knowing you’re keeping a secret that could possibly make her happier than she’s ever been.

Hiei: Or make her wish she never HAD a brother. You have NO idea what either one of us is going through.

Gwen: I know Yukina is crying herself to sleep wishing she could meet her brother. *Hiei looks at Gwen with wide eyes* That’s right, crying herself to sleep! I looked into her soul and I nearly broke down. Nobody should have to go through that, especially not someone as sweet as Yukina. How can you live with yourself now knowing that you’re doing this to her? If I had a brother I knew existed somewhere (A/N: She doesn’t. This is just hypothetical) I’d want to meet him. His past would be the LAST thing on my mind...*looks at Hiei*...I’d just be happy knowing I can start a future with him.

Hiei: *his voice softens* I want to tell her, Gwen. You just don’t know. I just have no Idea where to start.

Gwen: *puts her hand on his shoulder* Just start with these four words: Yukina, I’m your brother. If you need some moral support, I’ll be there with you.

Hiei: How?

Gwen: Trust me, Short Stack. I’ll be right behind you. *winks* Now go on and tell her.

Hiei: *smirks* Hn. *starts to walk out but turns around* Gwen....

Gwen: Yeah?

Hiei: Thanks. *gives her a small smile* (A/N: It’s a start. ^_^)

Yusuke and the others are pacing anxiously waiting for Gwen and Hiei to walk out of Genkai’s room.

Yusuke: AAAAAAHHHH!!!! JUST WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT IN THERE?!?!?

Kuwabara: Must be something juicy. She practically threatened us to stay away.

Kurama: *smiles to himself* This will be interesting.

Hiei: *walks to Yukina* Can I talk to you about something?

Yukina: Sure, Hiei.

Hiei: Not here. Can we go out to the garden?

Yukina: Okay.

Hiei and Yukina walk out of the temple and into the spacious garden. Yusuke and Kuwabara TRY to follow them but they are stopped by a determined Gwen.

Gwen: Sit down, guys. This is between Hiei and Yukina.

Yusuke: But I wanna know what their talking about.

Kuwabara: *whining* Yeah, me too.

Gwen: *angry* I SAID SIT!!!!!

Kuwabara and Yusuke quickly sit on the floor whimpering. Yusuke sees Gwen walking out to where Hiei and Yukina were talking.

Yusuke: Hold on! If we can’t watch, why should YOU go?

Gwen: Because Hiei asked me to.

Gwen concentrates and she starts to fade until nothing was left of her. Now completely invisible, Gwen walks out to where the two sibs were sitting on a marble bench under a tree.

Yukina: So what did you want to talk to me about, Hiei?

Hiei: It’s...It’s about your brother, Yukina. I know who he is.

Yukina: *has a bright smile on her face* You do? This is wonderful! Please tell me; who is he?

The expression on her face was enough to even make Hiei’s hardened heart melt. He drew in a breath and prepared himself for whatever came his way.

Hiei: Yukina.....*very quickly* I’myourbrother.

Yukina: Sorry, I didn’t catch that. What did you say?

Hiei: I said I’m your brother. *turns away preparing for the verbal onslaught he was expecting*

Yukina: Is this really true? Are you my brother. Because if this is some kind of joke, I’m not laughing.

Hiei: *looks into Yukina’s eyes* It’s no joke, Yukina. I really am your brother. I know you know about the things I’ve done in the past and if you never want to speak to me again, I understand. I’ll walk out of your life and leave you alone forever.

Yukina’s eyes began to water and Hiei thought she was going to scream at him; what she did next totally threw him for a loop. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

Yukina: *sniffles* I finally found you, big brother. *lets go and looks into Hiei’s watering eyes* Why did you wait so long to tell me?

Hiei: I thought you’d be ashamed to find out your brother was a criminal. I thought you’d be ashamed of me. *looks down* I was afraid. *chuckles sadly* Me, Hiei the Fire Demon, scared.

Yukina: *wipes her eyes* I thought you weren’t afraid of anything.

Hiei: That changed when I found out you were searching for me. The one thing I was most afraid of was being rejected by you. If you’d have said you wished you never had a brother, that would break my heart in two. *eyes start to water*

Yukina: I don’t care about any of that. I never did. The only thing I wanted was to know who my brother was. *hugs him tightly* You have no idea how happy you just made me. *cries silently*

Hiei: *hugs her back just as tightly* Believe me, I know....little sister.

Both of the diminutive demons cried silently as they hugged each other as if they would never see each other again if they let go. Their black and white tears fell to the ground as small, priceless gems. It was all Gwen could do to keep from breaking down herself. She was about to walk back when she saw her ruby glow brightly despite the fact that it was invisible. She sees two giant balls of energy hurtle towards Hiei and Yukina and warns them.

Gwen: HIEI! YUKINA! LOOK OUT!!!

Hiei grabs Yukina and quickly dodges out of the way before the two fireballs hit the bench where they sat. Gwen raised her garnet shield just in time and moves towards the siblings.

Gwen: Hiei. Yukina. You okay?

Hiei: Yeah, we’re fine. But what almost hit us?

Out of the smoke walked a pair of tall demons with long white hair in ponytails. They appeared to be twins wearing black leather suits. The male had on a black leather jacket while the female had on an outfit similar to Halle Berry’s in Catwoman. (A/N: Don’t own, but I want that DVD. I hear it kicks ASS! GO BUY IT!)

Yukina: Why are you here?

Male Demon: Were here for the girl who owns the Nikobo Jewels. Where is she?

Hiei: *glares at them* Who wants to know?

Male Demon: The name’s Obsidian and this is my sister, Onyx.

Onyx: We’re very busy so if you don’t mind, tell her where she is or we’ll just have to force you to tell us. *cracks her whip*

Hiei: Hn. I’m not impressed. I have a friend who’s better with a whip than you’ll EVER be.

Obsidian: Enough talk. Are you gonna tell us where she is, or is this gonna get messy?

Hiei: As these Ningens often say...BRING IT!

Onyx: I was hoping you’d say that! *cracks her whip and it wraps around Hiei’s neck*

Hiei: Yukina! RUN!

Hiei unsheathes his katana and tries to cut himself free but the only thing that breaks is the sword. The blade falls to pieces on the ground in front of him as Obsidian puts his hands on his sister’s shoulders and an electric blue aura surrounds them both.

O-Twins: POWER SURGE!!!!

The crackling blue energy travels through Onyx’s whip and electrocutes Hiei causing him to scream in agony. The whip lets him go and Hiei struggles to stay standing. As he was about to catch his breath, the twins come at him with full force.

O-Twins: DOUBLE IMPACT!!!

Obsidian gives Hiei a hard kick to the kidneys ad Onyx punches Hiei in the stomach.

Hiei drops to one knee and coughs violently.

Onyx. Hn. I thought this would be a challenge.

Obsidian: Tell me about it. What do you say we finish this?

The mirror image duo flies into the air and transformed themselves into the same orbs of energy that almost flattened Hiei, Yukina and Gwen. Yukina watched from behind a stone pillar as the O-twins prepared for their final attack.

O-Twins: GOODBYE, WEAKLING! *they swoop down with their hands linked and fly down in a corkscrew* DOUBLE HELIX!!!

Gwen: I gotta do something! I.....huh? *looks at Yukina*

Yukina: HIEI!!!!!!!! *looks up at the twins* NOBODY DOES THAT TO MY BROTHER AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!

A bluish-white aura encompasses the little ice apparition as she raises her left hand towards the demon sibs who were about to finish Hiei. Nobody could have predicted what happened next. Out of the aura that covered her left arm was the figure of a glistening white crystalline dragon that resembled Hiei’s Dragon of the Darkness Flame. The only difference was that it was made of ice.

Yukina: DRAGON OF THE FROZEN LIGHT!!!!

The white dragon roared ferociously at the twins and encased them in a large block of ice that fell to earth but did not shatter. Hiei looks at his sister wide-eyed as she ran to him.

Yukina: Hiei.....

Hiei: Yukina? SINCE WHEN COULD YOU DO THAT!?

Yukina: Since now?

Hiei: That...was...was...I really don’t know WHAT it was. But it was incredible.

Yukina: Really?

Hiei: Yeah. Would your brother lie? *thinks about what he just said* Don’t answer that.

(A/N: But as you know, tender moments like this NEVER go uninterrupted.)

As the newly found siblings shared a laugh, the O-Twins broke out of their ice prison and charged at them.

O-Twins: YOU’LL PAY FOR THAT!!

Hiei: *looks at his sister* Wanna give me a hand....sis?

Yukina: Sure thing.

Hiei and Yukina stand side-by-side and lock hands together (A/N: Hiei’s right hand and Yukina’s left hand.) Their respective auras grew around them; Hiei’s billowing black aura and Yukina’s sparkling white aura. Both Hiei’s and Yukina’s dragons snaked out and twisted together to form one fierce entity.

Hiei and Yukina: DOUBLE DRAGON BLITZ!!!!

The two-toned colored dragon sped towards the petrified twosome until it collided with a huge explosion. When the smoke dissipated, all that was left was a torn fragment of leather smoldering on the ground.

Gwen: {Who knew Yukina could do that? Nice going.}

Hiei looked at the sight with his trademark smirk and then at Yukina who looked catatonic.

Hiei: Yukina? YUKINA! *shakes her* Yukina, say something!

Yukina: *whispers* That....That....THAT WAS AWESOME!!! Who knew I had a dragon? That is so cool!

Hiei: We better go back inside; I’m sure everyone is wondering what’s going on.

Yukina: Okay. *smiles*

As they walk in, Gwen walks in behind them still invisible and sees everyone asking them a million and one questions.

Kuwabara: So what were you and Yukina talking about. Gwen wouldn’t let us eavesdrop.

Hiei: If you must know, Kuwabaka, I told Yukina something very important.

Kuwabara: What could be so important that you couldn’t tell us, huh?

Hiei: ‘I hope someone has a camera for this.’ *smirks* You know the brother Yukina has been looking for?

Kuwabara: YOU MEAN YOU KNOW WHO HE IS AND YOU TOLD HER!? WELL SPILL IT! WHO’S HER BROTHER?

Hiei: I am.

Kuwabara: *laughs* Very funny, Hiei. Now come clean. Who is it?

Yukina: He’s telling the truth, Kazuma. He’s my brother. *smiles*

Hiei: Haven’t you every wondered why she and I both have the same eye color?

Yusuke: Yeah, Kuwabara. DUH!

Kuwabara just sits there with a more stupid look on his face than he usually has. (A/N: As if that’s possible. I apologize to any and all Kuwabara fans.)

Kuwabara: So Hiei’s your brother, huh? *stands and walks to Hiei and puts a hand on his shoulder* Looks like we’ll be related soon, runt. *laughs*

Everyone anime falls and sweatdrops. Gwen returns to normal and laughs at the sight as her cell rings.

Gwen: Hello? Oh, hi mom. How was the funeral? New Orleans style, huh? Cool. (A/N: New Orleans style funerals look more like a party than a funeral.) So what else is new? She is? You’re kidding! AW, SNAP! This is gonna be so cool! I’ll meet her there at the airport tomorrow. Okay, Love you too. Bye. *closes her cell*

Kurama: So what did your mom say?

Gwen: I’m getting a special visitor tomorrow. And believe me, Tokyo will never be the same. *smiles and winks*

***End of Chapter 12***

AJ: *sniffles* That was so beautiful. *wipes her eyes* Sorry guys.

Keiko: That’s okay, AJ: *wipes her eyes*

Kurama: So who is this visitor Gwen’s getting?

AJ: I’ll let you know in the next chapter. So Please review....oh and also check out my other fic: Yu Yu Hakusho Butchers the 12 Days of Christmas. I’m working on a new fic soon. So until then.....CIAO FOR NOW!