Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Fire and Ice ❯ Gardenia and Good night ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: Gardenia
Author: Kit
Pairing: Hiei/Touya
Fandom: Yu Yu Hakusho
Theme: #11 Gardenia, and #24 Good Night
Disclaimer: I no own...
Rating: PG-13 let's call this one...just for extra safety...also check out the warning...
Warning: Ok for this one I'm warning it, if you are NOT comfortable with any kind of thoughts of 2 guys together in any way AT all then you should skip this one, for there is implied stuff. Please don't flame me for what I warn for.
A/N: Ok here's a second one...I ended up using two themes at once. Heh hope ya readers don't mind that...And sorry for the shortness of it...
x-x-x-
Smiling Touya rested on his right arm as his sapphire eyes stared into Hiei's deep crimson eyes. The ice master always loved to stare at the beauty that lied next to him. It always amazed him how the silver moonlight would accent his muscular chest. While his dark hair glistened as the fire demon tossed around, trying to get comfortable before he got the same weight on his chest as he did every night. Touya had made it a habit to lie on Hiei's chest, an arm draped over his stomach lightly as he watched his lover sleep. Sometimes the ice master would forget to sleep as he stared, lost at the beauty of his face. Smiling Touya let his thumb slowly ghost over Hiei's chest, smiling as he watched the muscles ripple.
"You know you are probably one of the weirdest demons out there." Hiei mumbled as he pulled the thin blanket around the two of them. His fingers slowly combed through the sea green hair, dissolving some of the small tangles that had collected since the ice master's recent shower.
"Really," Touya buried his face in the warm chest breathing deeply Hiei's scent. Smiling he snuggled deeper to the warm solid body next to him.
"Yeah really." Hiei mumbled as sleep started to claim him.
Touya smiled as he reached behind him, picking up a tiny flower from the nightstand table. "Well then we are perfect pair it seems." He could not help but to snicker at Hiei's half-hearted glare
Touya brought the flower up to his nose spinning it between his fingers, letting the scent tickle his senses before letting the petals fall onto Hiei's chest. Lightly he pulled at the flower letting the silky petals brush over the well toned chest as they traced muscle lines, drawing imaginary pictures that were washed away with a simple breath. Muscles quivered as the petals danced over them.
Hiei moaned lightly as he felt the silky petals tease his skin. Closing his eyes, Hiei let his head fall back as he gasped at the flower's soft trails. Touya never ceased to amaze him, no matter how long they were together the ice master would always find a new way of showing his undying love for the fire demon.
The flower slowly traveled down to Hiei's navel before turning, returning to the muscular chest careful to explore every area. As the small flower made its way back up to the demon's neck, a familiar smell tickled the fire demon's senses. He knew that scent from somewhere...But where.
Touya sat up a little more, straightening his arm before leaning on it heavily. Smiling he watched the demon's face as he gasped in pleasure. He did not care if it made him seem weird or unusual, but this is all Touya wanted. To lie here beside the one that he loved with all of his heart. To lie and help the fire demon forget about his troubles for the day. Even if it was just for a few minutes, just to let him live for once without any worries or troubles. Everything that he wanted was right here, lying beside him. Smiling he lied back on Hiei's chest as he slid the flower against his lover's smooth skin.
"Mmmm," Hiei cracked a lid, looking over at Touya's beaming face. "It smells familiar, what is it?"
Touya smiled brightly as he gently placed the flower under Hiei's nose, "Gardenia" he whispered before pulling the flower away. "Genkai said it was ok to take a couple from her flower bed."
Hiei smiled as he pulled Touya closer, "So that's where I remember it from." Grabbing the stem of the flower Hiei pulled it out of his lover's hand. Reaching behind him he let the flower fall to the hardwood floor below, the petals bouncing lightly.
Slipping from under Touya, Hiei lied his lover on the bed hovering slightly over him. Surprisingly gentle hands caressed the demon as Hiei stared into the beautiful eyes under him. Hiei bent down capturing the ice master's lips in a passionate kiss as his hand gently stroked Touya's arm. Pulling away he smiled, his deep crimson eyes glinting lightly "Good night my love." Hiei whispered before pulling the ice master into another quick kiss.
Touya sighed as he felt Hiei lie next to him again, wrapping a protective arm around his slender waist. Smiling he pressed close ready for a peaceful night's sleep.