Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ From The Clique ❯ The 'Fake' Date ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I wish I owned something. Anything at all. *looks around room* Nope. Still nothing.
 
Chapter 3: The `Fake' Date
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
 
~ At The Restaurant ~
 
It was a little past 5 o'clock and still no sign of Maya and Hoshi.
 
“Miss, what would you like to order?” asked the waitress.
 
“The sushi special with a coke please,” Ami ordered.
 
“And you sir?” she asked.
 
“The same please,” Shuichi politely responded.
 
“Thank you again for doing this for me,” Shuichi kindly told Ami once again.
 
“No problem. It's ten after. Where are they?” she impatiently asked.
 
“ They will be here. Be patient Ami,” Shuichi told her.
 
`She is quite cute tonight. What am I thinking?' Shuichi thought.
 
`Not the right things. I think she's H-O-T HOT!' Yoko said in his mind.
 
`Yoko, why do you always have to have such thoughts in my head?'
 
`Because you have no fun and neither do I. You should let me out once in a while.' complained Yoko.
 
`Just shut up.'
 
`Whatever.'
 
Shuichi heard a noise and looked over at the door. There was Maya standing beside Hoshi. She looked over to where Ami and I were sitting.
 
“Ami,” Shuichi said.
 
“Yes,” she responded.
 
He started to come closer to her face to kiss her while Maya was still looking.
Shuichi came closer to her face. `What is he doing?' Ami thought. Slowly his lips connected with hers. Ami felt warm all over, like electricity was passing through her. The kiss was short but very sweet. Even after it was over Ami could still feel his lips on hers.
 
“Uh…..,” Ami said still entranced by the kiss. A blush slowly creeped onto her cheeks and she turned away, but not before she saw a blush on Shuichi's face also.
 
“What was that for?” Ami asked.
 
“Let's go somewhere else,” Shuichi said completely ignoring her question.
 
“Ok,” she responded. They both left the restaurant without getting their food.
 
`Why did he kiss me? More importantly, why did I like it? I'm so confused!' Ami thought.
 
They walked out to the car. Shuichi helped her in the passenger's side then quickly got in the driver's side.
 
“Where are we going Shuichi?” Ami asked.
 
“To the park. It is very peaceful this time of day.” he answered her questioned.
 
They rode on in silence.
 
`Why did I have to kiss her?' Shuichi asked himself.
 
`Was she a good kisser?' Yoko asked him.
 
`Your not helping one bit Yoko.'
 
`It was a simple question.'
 
`I'm not telling you. You're just going to have to find out for yourself.'
 
`Like that will ever happen. You never let me out.' Yoko whined.
 
`Why do I have these feeling for her? I don't even know what they mean. Why did I enjoy the kiss? So many questions not answered. Too many mixed feelings.' Shuichi once again asked himself.
 
`One, You like her. Two, you just told me she is a good kisser. Why you enjoyed it, I don't know but hey, you answered my question.'
 
`That helps so much Yoko, thank you.' he sarcastically thought.
 
`Your welcome.' Yoko responded as Shuichi pulled into the park's parking lot and found a spot.
 
“We're here,” he said.
 
“Ok,” Ami said still in a daze.
 
They got out of the car and started slowly and cautiously walking down the path. After walking a while and talking about nothing in particular they came to a bench along the path and Ami sat down feeling exhausted.
 
“This was an interesting night,” she said.
 
“I guess I should take you home before your mother gets worried about you,” Shuichi said.
 
“I guess you should.”
 
They walked back to the car and lazily got in. After a few seconds of uncomfortable silence, Shuichi started the car and drove Ami home.
 
~ In Front Of Ami's Door ~
 
“I had a nice time tonight,” Ami coolly said.
 
“Yeah, well thanks again for doing me this favor,” Shuichi responded.
 
They stood there in yet another disturbing silence.
 
“Well….good night Shuichi,” Ami said, quickly kissed Shuichi on the cheek, and hurried inside.
 
`She….she kissed me. Why? Does she like me? Does she think I like her? Do I like her? I'm sooo very confused' Shuichi thought. (Me: I bet you are. Fans: *throws trash at me* Me: Okay I'll write the rest of the chapter)
 
`If you're confused by that, you're dumber than everyone thinks.' Yoko said in his mind.
 
`Not now Yoko.'
 
~ Inside The House ~
 
Ami leaned against the door and sighed.
 
`Why did I kiss him? I'm just gonna take a shower and go to bed.' She thought.
 
“Hi Ami,” her mom said, “did you have a good time with your friend?”
 
“Yeah,” Ami responded, “I had a great time.”
 
“What did you do?” her mom nosily asked. (A/n Me: Is it just me or is everybody nosy in this chapter Fans: glares evilly Me: shutting up)
 
“We went to Shinzo's Sushi Bar and had dinner,” she told her, very irritated at her questions.
 
“Who did you go with?” She asked while Ami tried to hide how annoyed she was.
 
“I went with Shuichi,” Ami answered, “He's a friend from school.”
 
“Ok,” my mom said, “I can tell you're getting annoyed so I won't pry anything else out of you.”
 
“Night,” Ami said glad to be able to go to her room.
 
“Good night sweetie,” Mom said back.
 
Ami went upstairs and took a quick shower.
 
She went into her room and plopped down onto her bed. After a few minutes of just lying there she heard the phone ring.
 
“Geesh that scared me,” Ami said after she jumped ten feet in the air.
 
Ami picked up the phone.
 
“Hello,” she said into the phone.
 
“Hello Ami,” responded a very mad voice.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
 
~TBC~
 
Next Chapter: The Angry Phone Call And Plotting Of Revenge
 
I hope you like this chapter. Thank you for reading so now it's time for reviews.