Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Going to America ❯ We're going where? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer-We only own ourselves. We have no money.
Author's note- This is another fanfic by me and nine lifes. Odd chapters are hers. Even chapters are mine.
This is going to be our first non-yaoi fanfic (probably our only one0! We're going to try to keep this PG-13 mostly by language and some violence. Hope you enjoy!

Ch. 1 We're going where?!

Yusuke walked up the steps of Genkai's temple. She had said something about another mission. Yusuke groaned at the thought. He was still recovering from the Dark Tournament.
"Yusuke!" cried a voice, snapping Yusuke out of his thoughts. Genkai stood outside of the temple.
"What?" Yusuke asked.
"Come in. This is very important." Genkai said very seriously.
Yusuke blinked. Something was wrong with Genkai. Yusuke followed his teacher into the room. Kuwabara was talking to Yukina. Kurama was sitting quietly near the wall. Hiei was sitting on the window sill, watching Kuwabara carefully.
Genkai cleared her throat as Yusuke sat down, getting everyone's attention.
"I'm glad everyone is here. Koenma recently informed me that there are three extremely powerful demons in America. They are very dangerous." Genkai explained.
"More powerful than Kurama and Hiei?" Yusuke asked.
"I'm afraid so." Genkai said quietly.
"What do we know about them?" Kurama asked.
"That's the problem. We don't know what elements they control, their fight techniques, or their weapons. We only know what part of the country they're in and what human school they go too." Genkai said.
"Um, if you know what school they go to, wouldn't it be easier to track them?" Kuwabara asked.
"Finally, the idiot gets a little smarter." Hiei said.
"What was that, shorty?!" Kuwabara shouted.
"Hn." Hiei said.
"Why, you-" Kuwabara started.
"Silence!" Genkai shouted.
Kuwabara shut up, but glared at Hiei.
"Now listen. All of you are going to transfer to that school." Genkai said.
"I'm not going." Hiei said firmly.
"Yukina is going." Genkai said, turning to him. Hiei tensed.
"Yay! Yukina's coming!" Kuwabara cheered.
"Yes, I'm very happy." Yukina smiled.
"How are we going to pull off their school records?" Kurama asked.
"That's all taken care of!" said a familiar, cheerful voice. Botan popped out of nowhere, holding a thick stack of papers.
"Kurama, Yusuke and Kuwabara. Your school records are getting transferred into the school system. Now Hiei and Yukina, that's a different story. It was extremely hard because the Americans are very advanced in tracing people's back round." Botan explained.
"So how did you do it?" Kuwabara asked.
"You see, all of you are going to live in a house together-" Botan said.
"No way I'm sharing a home with him!" Kuwabara shouted, pointing at Hiei.
"The same here." Hiei muttered.
"Kazuma, Hiei-san, please. I want to go to America. Please don't fight." Yukina asked, her eyes pleading.
Botan quickly resumed. "Anyway, everyone gets their own room," she looked at Hiei and Kuwabara as she said this, "and you guys need to keep undercover. If your cover is blown, I won't be able to help you." Botan said.
"Why wouldn't you be able to help us?" Kurama asked.
Botan seemed to hesitate before answering. "Because the demons might come after Lord Koenma."
"How can they?" Kuwabara asked.
"If they have as much power as Genkai says, than they would easily take over the Spirit World." Kurama said.
"So, does everyone understand? Now we want these demons on our side. Find them and try to get them to trust us at least." Botan said.
"When do we leave?" Yusuke asked.
"In one week. As soon as you get there, unpack and explore your surroundings," Botan said, "just incase we need to meet somewhere."
"What do we tell our parents?" Kurama asked.
"I forgot about that." Yusuke said sheepishly.
"We've sent a letter to them in the mail." Botan said simply.
"So, this is the plan: we go as transfer students, find the demons, somewhat 'befriend' them, and come back." Yusuke said.
"Sounds pretty easy." Kuwabara said.
"So!" Botan said cheerfully. She handed a part of the thick papers to everyone except Genkai. "This is all of the information you'll need and your plane tickets." Botan explained.
"All right, everyone. Go and start packing. Get all of your belongings. You're going to be there for your high school years." Genkai explained.
"What?!" all but Botan screamed, who just sweat dropped.
"Yes, you are going to be there for about four years." Genkai said.
"Keiko is going to kill me." Yusuke whined.
"What if another assignment comes up?" Kuwabara asked.
"We'll only give you minor assignments or ones that are in the area." Botan said.
"Everyone move. You have to pack." Genkai said, dismissing them.

A/N- Yay! First chappie is done. Hoped you liked it. Please R&R!