Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Going to America ❯ First Impressions ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3 First Impressions
Written by: nine lifes
A/N: /Kurama's thoughts/
//Juna's thought//
 
Kurama woke everyone up for school the next day. Yukina went down to the kitchen to cook breakfast. It took forever to wake Yusuke up, until Kurama threatened to call Keiko and let her come over to America.
"Yukina's making breakfast," was all it took to wake Kuwabara.
Kurama walked outside towards an old tree. It was a true American chestnut and it separated the yards.
"Hiei, come in and have breakfast." Kurama said.
A gruff voice grunted. "Why should I?"
Kurama smiled. "Because Yukina is making breakfast."
"I'm not hungry." Hiei replied after a moment's hesitation.
"I'm sure Yukina would appreciate you at least being there." Kurama continued to smile, a mischievous glint in his green eyes.
There was a small silence before Hiei jumped down. He glared at the youko as he waked toward the house.
--------------------------------------------------------
They all got ready for school after eating.
"Hey, does this school have uniforms?" Yusuke asked.
"I don't know. We'll find out when we arrive." Kurama said honestly. Kurama was just hoping he wouldn't get a new fan club.
Kurama wore a green shirt and black pants with matching shoes. Yusuke wore a loose T-shirt, baggy jeans, and sneakers. Hiei wore a black tank top, black jeans, and shoes. Kuwabara wore a T-shirt that had cats on it, jeans and sneakers. The only one not present was Yukina. Curious, the boys knocked on her bedroom door.
"Yukina, what's wrong?" Kuwabara asked, worried.
I'm almost done! Please wait!" Yukina said. A few minutes later, the door opened.
Yukina wore a dark blue tube top, a long bluish-purple skirt that had slits coming up to her knees, and high-heel shoes. Her hair was in buns with a large flower on one side.
"How do I look?" Yukina asked, blushing as the boys stared.
"You're beautiful!" Kuwabara said, smiling.
"You look nice." Yusuke said nervously under Hiei's glare.
"Who gave you the outfit?" Kurama asked.
"Keiko, Shizuru, and Botan bought me a new wardrobe. Shizuru said it looked pretty on me." Yukina smiled.
'Fox,' Hiei's voice rang in Kurama's head, 'I'm never letting her 'shop' with those women again.'
Kurama snickered. Apparently, Hiei didn't like it.
--------------------------------------------------------
They arrived at the school. It looked like it was under construction on a part of the grounds. They entered the building and were immediately greeted.
"Hey, guys!" said a boyish voice. A junior that had brown hair and baggy clothes on bounced his way over to them. The male junior took a quick look at Hiei and squealed. (Yes. Squealed.) "Munchkin! You're cute!" the male said, grinning.
"Um, what's your name?" Kurama said, taken aback.
"Oh, my name is Paul!" Paul said as he continued to bounce up and down.
"Down, man slave!" cried a girl's voice.
Paul immediately stopped bouncing up and down. A girl with auburn hair that was in braids came up to them.
"I'm sorry he's bothering you, but he's very obedient. Manslave, get on all fours and crawl in a circle three time while barking." the girl commanded.
Amazingly Paul obeyed, looking very foolish. Paul was rewarded with a breakfast bar. "My name is Amanda. Since you're new here, the office is right there," she said, pointing to the nearest room. "I have to go now. Paul, say goodbye to the new people." Amanda said.
Paul gave everyone a hug, including Hiei, before saying goodbye and bouncing away, with Amanda following.
They stood there for several minutes in shock.
"That was..." Kurama began.
"Different." Yusuke finished for him.
"He was very nice." Yukina commented.
"....." Hiei just stood there.
"I think we need to get our schedules." Kurama said.
They walked into the office. There was a police officer behind a desk.
"Do you need something?" he asked.
"Yes, we're new here." Kurama replied.
"All right. Let me get Mrs. Whit." the officer said. He got up and went into a room. A few minutes later, the officer came back with a young girl.
"Mrs. Whit isn't here, but Juna here can help you." the officer smiled and sat back down.
The girl had a blank look and her eyes looked like she was hypnotized. The girl wore a black bandana that covered most of her head. She had blonde hair that went to her hind end and pointed elf ears. She wore a dark purple halter top and blue jeans. She went to the computer and started to type.
"My name is..." Kurama said before he was interrupted.
"Shuichi Minamino. Also known as Kurama. You love plants and you're favorite is the rose." Juna said without stopping her typing. She clicked something on the computer and started the printer.
"Yusuke Urameshi. Gangster punk. You live with your mother." the girl continued.
"How do you-" Hiei growled.
"Hiei Jaganshi. Exiled male of the Koorime tribe. Cold and heartless, yet you care."
Juna was still staring at the computer screen. "Yukina. From the Koorime tribe. Loving, caring, and gullible." Juna stood up and laid the printed papers in front of them.
"Kazuma Kuwabara. Has a sense of honor and respect." Juna continued. Kuwabara smiled. "And the most idiotic one." Juna added.
Yusuke snickered. Hiei smirked.
"See you at lunch." Juna said. At that she walked over and stood in the middle of the room. "Yukina." Juna said. Yukina looked at her with slight fear. "Good luck finding your brother." Juna said before she disappeared.
A crash over where the officer was got their attention. The officer had fallen out of his chair.
"I wish she would warn me when she teleports." the officer said aloud.
"You know she has powers?" Yusuke asked.
"Yeah. She's the leader of the Black Demon Gang." the officer said.
"The Black Demon Gang?" Kurama asked.
"If you haven't noticed the hallways, this half of the building is painted black and the other side is painted pink. The only areas not divided are the library, the cafeteria, and the auditorium." The officer said casually.
"Why are the walls painted?" Kuwabara asked.
"Territory." the officer said simply.
"What's the deal with the pink?" Yusuke asked.
"That's my part of the building." said a female voice. In came the preppiest girl in the world. She had shoulder length bleach-blond hair and heavy make-up. The girl wore a too-tight shirt, a miniskirt, and high heel shoes, all of which were bubblegum pink.
"You're a gang leader?" Kurama asked.
"Of course." The preppy girl moved a little closer to him, "If you go on my side, you would have to cut your hair-" the girl began to say.
"Sorry," Juna teleported in between them, "but they are on my side of the building, so they are my responsibility." Juna's eyes held their dazed look. The preppy girl opened her mouth but Juna interrupted. "Jacqueal, don't. Leave and go to your side of the building before I claim it all." The preppy girl labeled as Jacqueal closed her mouth and glared at Juna before leaving.
Juna turned to Kurama. "Watch out for her. She's a whore." Juna said calmly.
Kurama opened a mind link to her. /Why did you do that?/
//You are in my territory. I could have let her seduce you and control you if that is what you desired.// Juna responded.
/I'm not that easily seduced. / Kurama smirked.
//Do you want to bet on that.// Juna asked unwavering.
Kurama gave her a confused look. Juna stared at him. She closed the mind link and turned to the rest of the group.
"I'll show you where your classrooms are." Juna said.
They gathered their schedules and followed Juna out of the office.
"I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I'm sure you don't trust me right now." Juna stared at Hiei. "I only meant to know your names, but your history and past caught my interest." Juna walked down the hallway very slowly.
"Do you know if this school has-" Yusuke began to say.
"School uniforms?" Juna finished.
"Stop reading my mind!" Yusuke shouted.
"I didn't. Lucky guess. A lot of transfer students ask about it." Juna said.
"Juna!" cried a voice.
Irika ran towards them. She wore a soft green colored halter top, low hip-hugging jeans and sandals. Irika stopped a few feet away from Juna.
"Juna, what are you doing?" Irika asked.
"New students." Juna said simply.
Suddenly a girl hugged Juna from behind. The girl was suddenly tossed to the lockers. Juna was surrounded by a purplish glow, her hair slightly floating.
"Geez, Juna! It's me, Synaka!" the tossed girl shouted. The glow faded. Juna teleported to who knows where.
The tossed girl stoop up, cracking her neck. She had her hair in pigtails held up by ribbons that were intertwined in her hair. She had her right arm in a black glove that was cut at her elbow and fingertips. Her hair was black but tinted silver from the ribbons. She wore a half top, her right arm bare. She also had baggy jeans and boots.
"Why did Juna react like that? She knows me." Synaka asked Irika.
Irika glared at Synaka. "You have forgotten. It's the one reason why her powers are so strong." Irika growled.
"What's that?" Kuwabara asked.
"She's blind." Irika replied.
 
 
A/N-
ninelifes: My chapter is FINISHED.
silverkitsune89: Please, you only wrote it. I'm the one typing the whole damned story.
ninelifes: I love you M-chan!
silverkitsune89: Ya ya, you'd better.
ninelifes: Please review! We need to know how we're doing.
silverkitsune89: The more reviews we get, the sooner I'll put up Chapter 4.
Both: Bye bye!