Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Heaven or Hell ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

In this story Reikai is Heaven and Makai is Hell, Kurama is hikari no tenchi of Reikai and Hiei is a kuro no tenchi of Makai. When the two met they form a love so forbidden it could cost them their lives.

Title: Heaven or Hell

Author: Koritsune Dragonrider

Rating: PG (rating may change)

Disclaimers: Does it look like I own them?

Warnings: AU (I love AU's) Yaoi (I love yaois!) KH (Kurama and Hiei 4-ever!)

Prologue:

Long ago there was one plane and it was called Reikai. Koenma, king of Reikai, decided to create a world where everyone was equal and loved by others. He called it Ningenkai. There he made people of goodness and purity, untouched by evil. It was the time of the Golden Age.

Everything was peaceful for the first few billion years with merriment and happiness. But as always such things didn't last long. An angel wanted things different. He wanted things to go wrong with the peaceful times and end the Golden Age. His name was Yomi. Koenma warned him to not trifle with the way every was but he wouldn't listen.

Him and a band of followers went down to Ningenkai and created destruction and mayhem. This made an upsetting ripple in the careful balance Koenma made. He had no choice but to compromise for the evil Yomi made Ningenkai and made everyone have a touch of evil in them so the balance would stay equal.

Koenma sent his angels after Yomi and sentenced him and his followers to another plane call Makai, where they can destroy and pillage for however long they wanted.

But Yomi didn't want to rule that one small plane. He wanted all three. So he waited patiently till he could destroy Reikai and claim it as his kingdom.

For three million years he had waited till he finally made a move.

*********

Short I know but it will get better! Please check my bio for a challenge I'm making for you ff.net readers. Mm.org, it's being posted soon.