Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's Second Twin Sister ❯ Hiei's Second Twin Sister (Prologue) ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Hiei's Second Twin Sister

Disclaimer: Don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, but i do own Yukinei!

A/N: Hey BG16 here, this is my second Yu Yu Hakusho fic, home u like this one.

Prologue

Hiei was laying on a tree branch as usual, next to Kurama's house as his eyebrow starts to twitch as a strange dream started to form.

~:~:~Dream~:~:~


He stood there in a village that was destroyed as he heard faint baby cries coming from a hut a little ways down.

"This place... looks familiar..." Whispered Hiei as he walked towards the hut.

When he entered it, his eyes went wide, he saw two babies crying as the mother died trying to reach for them; he walked up to the mother and turned her over and was shocked at what he saw.

"Mother...?"

He looked over to the two babies that were crying, they were both girls. He knew the one on the left was Yukina, but the one on the right he didn't know; she had black hair and light blue streak on the side and in the middle, (think Hiei with light blue streaks) she also had the same color of eyes as Yukina and himself.

Just then a bunch of thieves came in looking for anything to steal, then looked over to the two babies. Their leader went up to them.

"These children would be great pupils, we take them with us; we will train them at the age of five, come..."

Before he could leave, he saw two blue tear gems next to the woman demons face. He picked them up and looked at the now picked up babies and nodded to himself, as he handed the tear gems to the thief beside him.

"Make these tear gems inot necklaces and give them to the children for it is a momento from their passed mother..."

(These are nice thieves!)

The demon thief nodded and got right to work. The leader took the babies in his arms that had stopped crying a while ago.

"Hmm... interesting... a full Koorime and a half fire half Koorime, I wonder why she didn't forbit her yet...?"

"Because leader, only males get foridden for they are too dangerous to take care of..."

Hiei put his head down in his way of sadness, with his head down while barring his teeth and eyes kind of glossy.

'So that's why...'

"Hmm... I see, we should give them names..."

He looked at the baby with teal hair.

"This one should be Yukina..."

He looked over to the other.

"Hmm.. now what to call you... how about Yukinei...?"

The two little girls smiled and giggled at the names. Hiei stood there in shock.

'I have another twin!?'

The thief with the tear gems walked over to the leader and brought him the tear gem necklaces.

"Good you've finished, place each one over their heads and then we'll leave."

After the gems were placed over their heads the scenery started to change.

~:~:~End of Dream~:~:~

"Hiei... Hiei wake up..."

He woke up startled and saw Kurama below him looking a little worried. Hiei jumped down next to him and wondered what was up.

"Yusuke and the others are here with a new assignment."

"Hn..."

"Who's Yukinei?"

Hiei was taken back at the sudden question as he stopped walking toward the door with a shocked look on his face and quickly replaced it with his stoic mask.

"An old friend..." he said as he walked inside the small house.

Kurama knew he was hiding something, but will find out later as he followed him inside.

~:~:~:~:~:~

When everybody was inside, Botan started to talk about the assignment.

"Ok, this demon is a master of shadow skills and a great thief at that, here's her profile..."

" 'Her' ? This is a chick demon? What's so special about her?" Yusuke asked.

"Read her profile and you'll know!"

"Hmm... let's see..."


~::~::~Profile data~::~::~


Height : 5'5"

Weight : 97lb

Hair color : Black with light blue streaks on the side and middle

Color of clothes : Mostly black ~~~~~~~~~~~

Weapon : Black Dragon Sword
No picture
Eye color : Crimson

Demon type : Half fire half Koorime ~~~~~~~~~~~

Demons age : 168

In human age : 16

Name : Yukinei J.


Warning : Beware of Yukinei's Black Dragon Flame attack, for it's her deadly most powerful attack that could destroy a hundred demons in one attack.

Assignment : She has stolen Koenma's fathers Book of the Dead, for it is dangerous on the outside world, if it's not returned in one week, the human world will be destroyed by hell's minions, and the Makai portal will be ripped open to let the demons help destroy the huiman world and the Makai world. If it's returned before the week, capture the demon for trial and shal be rewarded with a two weeks vacation.
P.S. : Mostly found in the eastern part of the Makai. If she is in hostile stage, you have permission to kill without warning.

~::~::~End of Profile Data~::~::~

After Yusuke finished reading the profile, Hiei stood up and walked out of the house with a slam of the door.

"What's his problem?"

"Yeah he should be happy that after this assignment we get two weeks vacation!" says Kuwabara happily.

What they didn't notice Kurama following Hiei outside. Kurama stopped and leaned against a tree with his hands in his pockets.

"Tell me Hiei, how do you know this girl?"

Hiei was quiet for a few minutes and the spoke.

"I had a dream about her a few moments ago, she was still a baby in a destroyed village a Koorime village to be exact, her mother was killed trying to reach for her children..."

"Children?"

"She had a twin sister; they were found by thieves and the leader named them both."

'I can't believe that my sisters were named by thieves...'

"A Koorime village? Does this have anything to do with Yukina?"

'Damn it...'

"Yes... Yukinei is the twin sister of Yukina and myself..."

Kurama was a bit surprised of the information as he looked up at the demon above him. He was dead serious about it.

"So, your mother had triplets not twins? Strange... what are you going to do when you find her?"

Hiei thought for a few moments and answered.

"I don't know..."


A/N: Wow interesting!! Hiei has a second twin sister!! I wonder what happends next!! If you want to know go to the first chapter!