Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hiei's Second Twin Sister ❯ Hiei's Second Twin Sister (Chapter Two) ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Hiei's Second Twin Sister

Disclaimer: Don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, but i do own Yukinei!

A/N: Hey BG16 here, this is my second Hakusho fic, hope u like this one.


Chapter Two

~:~Dream~:~

Yukinei walked into a tent as a man sat in a chair behind a desk and smiled at her when she came in.

"You wanted to see me sensei/leader?" she asked as she started to sence another presents in the big tent.

"Yes, I wanted to congratulate you on your completed quest today, wonderful job!"

"Thank you sir!"

"This is what I'm going to do for you, even though your only fourteen, I'm going to promote you with a partner..."

"Wow, neat!"

She suddenly turned around shooting two icicles to the unknown presents from behind as the icicles stopped a couple of inches away from it's face; surprised and excited at the same time started to move in different places at once, then suddenly jumped out of no where and tackled her to the ground claws against her throat as a dagger of ice suddenly appeared against his neck.

"Heh-heh, not bad..." he smirked.

"Same to you..."

"Yukinei meet your partner, Youko."

"Youko?"

Youko got off of her and held out his clawed hand to pull her up. When the light illuminated his form, she saw two white fox ears, his long silvery hair, and then his beautiful golden eyes. Then she realized that she was staring; she looked away with her arms crossed slightly blushing. The leader stood up and walked over to the pair.

"Well I'm going to leave you two alone so you can get to know each other..."

The two didn't speak but nodded as he left the tent, then they looked at each other.

"So a half Koorime and fire? I thought the Koorime village had been destroyed along with the people?"

"My sister and I are the only survivers, and I thought all the kitsune tribe died, what are you doing in a place like this?"

"Yes, my friend and I were the only survivers of the tribe, then he and I started the theiving job, then cause of my selfish acts, got him killed, it was our fourth heist and he got killed because of me..."

Yukinei uncrossed her arms and looked at him sympatheticly and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry about your friend..."

Youko gave a thankful smile.

"It's all right, it was a long time ago... well anyways I think this is going to be a great partnership..."

"Me too..."

~:~End of Dream~:~

Yukinei woke up in a bad and saw Hiei sitting in a chair across the room.

"Where am I, and how long have I been asleep?" she asked groggly.

"You're in the spirit world guests rooms, and you've been out for almost a day... Koenma is waiting for you..."

"Well ain't I the special one..." she frowned.

Hiei saw this and walked over to her.

"Something is bothering you, what is it?"

Yukinei looked up at him, she then pulled out her tear gem necklace and held it in her hand.

"I've been having dreams when I was a thief, it was a long time ago. I got a promotion from my big capture, my leader said that he got a parner for me. That's until I met a Kitsune named Youko he was my partner, and my weren't we the best..."

Hiei had a shocked look but kept it hidden in his stoic mask.

'So she knew Kurama back then in his Youko form... too bad she doesn't know him right now...'

Yukinei was so caught up in her own thoughts didn't notice his own.

"Then after two weeks we stopped at a lake for a break, you know to cool down and stuff, but then I accidently walking into him while bathing..."

His eyes went wide.

'BATHING!?'

"Yes bathing, now shut up and listen." she scolded as she began to tell her story, but didn't notice Kurama leaning against the doorway to the right listening with a short smile on his face while crossing his arms.

~:~Story~:~

Yukinei woke up from her nap and saw that Youko was missing.

"Where did that kitsune go now? he better not of left me..."

She sensed him near by as she started to go look for him. She went through the small forest and found herself on a ramp that lead to the lake.

"What the hell? I sense him here, now where is he?" she asked herself, as she started to walk across the dock.

Then she suddenly stopped when she saw a figure with white hair and fox ears suddenly came up from the water, then she realized it was her partner Youko, she turned around with hands on her face trying to cover her blush when he looked over to her.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know that you were bathing...! I'm so sorry! I'm so embarrassed, I'll leave you alone now..."

"Hey wait! It's ok really!"

"Yeah, to hentai like you..."

"Heh heh, now that was uncalled for..."

Yukinei sighed and crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"Youko, how long has it been since I've known you?"

Youko looked thoughtful for a minute as he put his hand on his chin thinking.

"Two weeks I think..."

"Then you should know, that I know more about you from these past weeks... getting all those human and demon women all over you."

He smirked as he saw the look on her face.

"Something tells me you're jealous..."

"Why should I be jealous!? I don't care about your stupid habits!" she yelled as her eyes went into slits.

"Heh heh, you look a little steamed, Yukinei, may be you should cool off!" he said as he grabbed the back of her shirt and threw her into the water.

Yukinei gasped as her shirt was grabbed and then was tossed into the water causing her shirt to rip in half as he tossed her. She came up for air as she looked down at herself and noticed her shirt floating in the water in pieces. She gasped once more as she covered herself and looked up at Youko angrily.

"You little shit! That was my last shirt!" she yelled.

She stopped and sniffed the air and stared at Youko with wide eyes.

'Oh no! He's in heat!! Shit! My spell wore off!! Now he know's that I'M in heat! I got to get out of here!' she thought as she started to swim to the shore.

When she was five feet away from the shore, he suddenly appeared in front of her. Her eyes wide as she stared at him a little frightfully covering her chest with both arms as he started to come closer to her.

A blush came to her cheeks as she looked away from him with her eyes closed. When he was right in front of her, he put up his clawed hand and turned her flush face toward him as she opened her eyes.

"Don't be afraid of it, Yukinei, I promise I will try not to hurt you in any way..." he said with a warm smile.

Yukinei forgeting about her chest wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hugerilly as he did the same as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Then he...

~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"Okay, I don't want to hear the rest of it!"

Yukinei smirked as she put on a fake pouting face.

"But, Hiiiiieeeeiiii, it's just getting to the good part."

Hiei blushed a little and stood up and walked over to the door.

"Get up and get ready, Koenma is waiting for you!" he said as he opened the door and slammed it.

He then noticed Kurama leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face. Hiei blushed again and walked off to find the others. Kurama quietly laughed to himself as he walked up to the door and knocked.

"Coming, damn it!" she yelled then heard a thump as she fell to the floor trying to put on her shoe.

He heard curses as she opened the door with her stoic mask on her face.

"Oh, it's the ol' mysterious one. I know, I know I'm heading to the toddlers office right now." she said as she started to head to the office, then was stopped as she heard Kurama's thought.

'No need to hide your real self Yukinei, I know you better than that...'

'What the hell!?'

She turned around quickly to look at Kurama, but he was no where in sight.