Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hime ❯ You're my Fox ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
         KG: welcome back

         blackprincess: short chappie

         JL of health class: why is she here?

         KG: she knows all that will happen, and she helped me, sorta

         blackprincess: ^_^

         JL: bye *leaves*

         disclaimer: I don't own YYH, do I really have to do this?
         Nicknames: Hiei: Blackie, Kurama: Fox, Yusuke: Slick, Botan: Sunshine, Kuwabara: Baboon, Koenma: Cranky pants.

         ******************

         ; Last time:

         Blackie interrupted her. "If it will get you to shut up, I'll watch her at night."

         "Ok, fine." I said. "But only if Fox walks me home today." I hugged Fox's arm.

         "Looks like Kurama's got another admirer." Slick teased.

         "Don't be so cocky slick, you're gonna walk me home from the arcade tomorrow." I stuck my tongue out at Slick.

         Before Slick could respond, I pulled Fox's arm and started walking home. I know Slick yelled something, but I don't know what.

         ~End Flashback~

         *******************

       &nbs p; I felt someone's arms lift my head and body off the wall. "Hime, are you still with us?" I opened my eyes to see Fox's soft green eyes. I grabbed his hand to    note that I was still among the living.

         "I'm fine." I managed to breathe. "Just a small wound."

         Fox took his hand off the back of my head and saw my blood on his hand. "Don't die on us, Hime, your kids need you."

         He stood up and held out his arms. I grabbed them and struggled to my feet. "Two of my boys are half yours Fox." I smiled (*there's two of her five      children, if you guessed Kurama, you were right. Who is the father of the other three? Not Kuwabara*)

         "Of course, but I think that they'd miss their mother more." Fox smiled at me.

         "I think they'd miss their daddy and papa two just as much." I smiled up at him. (*papa two is Yoko*)

         A shadow orb came towards us. Fox picked me up bridal style and jumped out of the way. We landed by a tree. He hopped up a few branches and set me       down. "You think you'll be ok here by yourself?"

         "I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself." I said with a smile.

         "That's what I'd hoped you would say." Fox said. He went back to the battle. He cares so much for me and or two boys. He treats all my children the      same. I touched the Skila stone, Kairi won't take it for a long time.

         ******************

         ; KG: shorter than I thought

         blackprincess: who is her other mate, possibly mates!

         KG: *puts finger to lips* shhhhhhhhhhhh.

         blackprincess: *covers mouth* oops.

         KG: show me the comments! or I won't update!

         blackprincess: and come back for the moment where she fell in love.

         KG: sort of.