Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hime ❯ My Children ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
KG: chappie 7. Here we go.

blackprincess: this is soooo adorable.

Hiei: just leave me out of this.

Hime: hehehe

Hiei: what are you giggling about?

Hime: you’ll see, the dedication goes to ShesshomaruInuyashaKagome, she didn't guess, but she's the only one who reviewed.

Kurama: don’t you have a disclaimer to write?

KG: everyone knows that I don’t own it.

Botan: but it’s better to make it official.

KG: whatever.

Disclaimer: go back to chapter one for one.
Nicknames: same as last time.

**********************

last time:

This is the final battle, hopefully. Cranky pants put all the darkness members in the same cell. You can guess what happened. Sunshine wasn’t very sunshiny about it.

********************

~Flashback~ (*this is just two years ago*)

She’s crying, I’ve got to get up and her before the others wake up. I heard Hiei’s voice. “Easy Kairi, quiet down, your mother needs her rest.” The crying stopped.

I sat up and looked over to Hiei’s window where he sat and watched me every night. He was sitting there with Kairi in his arms, feeding her a bottle. (*awwww how cute*) Carefully, I made my way to the end of the bed so not to wake up Fox or Iroguro. I walked over to Hiei. “Only two months and you’ve taken to the role of ‘daddy’ very well.” I whispered. (*Hiei, Hiei is the father of Hime’s daughter.*)

“You’re supposed to be sleeping.” he ordered softly.

“I tried, it’s too hard. I had to see you being a good person to someone.” I smiled and sat on the sill next to him. “Do you want me to bear you a second child like I did for Fox and Iroguro?”

Hiei tipped the bottle up. “No.” he said. “I don’t want you to go through all of that again just to give me another child. You don’t have to endure it again. You’re only 32, and you have five children.”

I smiled weakly. “The lord did say for us to be fruitful and multiply, I’m only doing as the lord instructed of me.”

Hiei smiled. “You’re discussing your religion.”

“Oops, sorry.”

“Don’t be.” Hiei leaned over and gave me a soft kiss. I couldn’t help but blush, Hiei’s romantic moments were few and far between.

“Just to be sure, you don’t have another side of you that may come out every now and then to see your daughter like Fox, do you?”

Hiei gave a small laugh. “No, did you see another person through me when you first met me, did you?”

“Just your jagan eye. Here, I’ll put Kairi back in her crib.” Kairi finished her bottle and had fallen asleep. I took her from Hiei and walked over to her crib. I set her down gently and covered her with a blanket.

Instead of returning to the bed, as I usually would, I went back to the window and sat down. I leaned onto Hiei and he put his arm around me. “Does tomorrow have to come?” I asked.

“Why?” Hiei asked back.

I cuddled closer to him. “I’m not ready for Slick and Baboon to come. Could you just make time stop?”

“I couldn’t stop time eleven months ago, when you asked me then, and I still can’t.” (*her daughter is two months, you can guess what happened 11 months ago*)

“Damn.” I said, then drifted off to sleep.

-That morning-

I was walking down the hall and heard a noise coming from the bathroom. The door was cracked, so I decided to take a peek. Standing by the sink was Hiei without his poncho thingy (*what is that thing called?*) or his shirt. Inside the sink was Kairi. Hiei was giving Kairi her bath. (*as I said before awwww, how cute*) I smiled quietly and continued down the hall to wake up Karugune, my second oldest and Fox’s son.

I entered his room. Clothes were scattered everywhere, just like me. I sat down on his bed and shook his shoulder. He looks exactly like Fox’s Yoko form, the only difference is that he has my ocean blue eyes and human ears. “Karugune, wake up.” I said softly.

“Shove off ma.” He said rolling over. That’s Yoko’s attitude, definitely.

“Fine, if you want to play it that way, my spirit energy is almost completely back.” I stood up and used my power to remove his blanket and stand him up in front of me. “Hen I say wake up, I mean wake up. Next time you tell me to shove off, you’ll have your father to deal with, and I mean papa two.”

“Yes ma’am.” Karugune said with respect.

“Use the downstairs bathroom, Hiei’s using the one up here to wash your little sister right now.”

“Y’know ma, is seems like Hiei loves Kairi more than he loves you.”

“I’m aware of that, and I’m glad that Hiei can show me that he cares by helping to rase our daughter.”

“Ma, you’re weird.”

I smiled at my son. “I know.”

Karugune left the room with a yawn. I gave Fox the task of getting Yoshi up, my third eldest and other son with Fox. Yoshi looked more like the normal Fox that I see every day. He had red hair, human ears, but his eyes were golden like Yoko’s.

I got Iroguro to wake up Yuu, my second youngest and our second child. Hie has brown hair with natural blond highlights like me. He has Iroguro’s eyes. Our first child, my eldest was already awake. His name is Itto. He’s the exact image of Iroguro except that his eyes are my ocean blue ones.

I walked back up the hall to the steps. Hiei emerged from the bathroom with Kairi wrapped up in a bath towel. I just smiled and walked down the stairs. Sitting on the couch, without his pants, and a bowlful of Lucy Charms on his lap, was Itto.

“Itto, put some pants on.” I said to him. “You know the rules.”

“Then why don’t you follow them ma?” Itto asked.

I looked down to see what he meant. I was wearing, as I do most nights, one of Fox’s old shirts as a nightgown. “This is my nightgown, not a shirt. Now go put on a pair of jeans. In case you forgot, we’ve got company coming in about an hour, so march.”

“Fine.” Itto set down the remote and his cereal on the coffee table and went to his room grumbling something about cheese. Strange kid, but then again, look at his parents, Iroguro and I aren’t exactly what you’d call normal.

“Guess I’d better get dressed too.” I said to myself. I turned around and went back upstairs to change, In the room, Hiei was already in there with Kairi. He had put his shirt back on and was putting decent clothes on our daughter. I opened my dresser and pulled out a pair of jeans and a big shirt. I pulled off the night shirt and pulled on my jeans.

“You’re not grabbing your clothes and running away?” Hiei asked.

“I’m not 20 anymore, and once you’ve had five kids, you don’t really mind if one of the fathers of your kids sees you without a shirt. I still get a tad nervous around Iroguro and Fox. Iroguro because, well, he’s Iroguro and Fox because of Yoko.” I pulled my shirt over my head.

I heard a crash. “Let the fun begin.” Hiei stated. I glared at him and left to the chaos that fills my home every day.

~End Flashback~

*********************

KG: end chappie 7

blackprincess: *reading* you like Hiei

KG: yes, but not to the point where I'm going to fight you for him.

Yusuke: Hiei has admirerers?

blackprincess: sure he does, and Hiei's mine, just like Kurama

KG: no, Kurama's mine.

blackprincess: mine

KG: mine

blackprincess: mine

KG: mine

Yusuke: looks like Kurama's got two more to add to his list

Kurama: *sweatdrop* I wonder how many other fangirls do this.

Hime: do you really want to know?

Kurama: no.

KG: mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine MINE!!!!

blackprincess: no, mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine MINE INFINITY!!!!!!!

Hiei: this is pathetic

Botan: review/comment please
Converting /tmp/phpRrpLPd to /dev/stdout