Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ In the Moment ❯ Discoveries ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Hey mommy." She said once she entered the house, her father close behind her.
"Hey honey. How did you do?" she asked while hugging her daughter.
"Well," she said ruefully, "we won! Can you believe that?"
"That's great honey. I knew you guys could do it."
"So what's for dinner?"
"I ordered some pizza. It will be here soon."
"Okay. Did I get any mail today?"
"No, but they did give us the wrong mail again. I have to go to that womans house again."
"Can I go with you next time? I would really like to meet that lady."
"Sure honey."
"Okay. Did Rei have his bath yet?"
"No. Okay, I'm going to go give to him." She yawned and walked upstairs. "Man I am tired." she thought to herself. She walked into his bedroom and found Rei looking up at the lights overhead and giggling. "Hey sweetheart. Ready for your bath?" He just looked up at her and giggled some more while reaching for her necklace. "Let's go baby boy." She dialed a phone number as she walked to the bathroom and he played with her hair. "Mord. Where are you at?"
"The Mall."
"But you just got back."
"Well..."
"Who is he?"
"What do you mean?"
"You know excatly what I mean. What's his name?"
"Fine. It's Johnny."
"How old is this Johnny."
"18."
"He's still in school right?"
"Yes."
"Whew."
"I saw you and Shiuuichi tallking today." She stopped the water and undressed him. She sat him down in the tub and befan to wash him.
"And."
"You two seemed to get a little...friendly."
"We were just talking. Nothing else happened."
"You like him don't you?"
"Maybe...just a little bit."
"I knew it. He likes you two ya know."
"Oh, I'm sure."
"He does. Look, Johnny and I are about to eat. So talk to you tommorrow?"
"Kudos Cuz. Later." She hung up the phone and finnished washing him up. "Come on baby boy. Time to get dressed." He giggled some more. As she dressed him, she found the marking of a crescent moon. It matched the one on the back of her neck but this one was on his stomach. She blinked and thought she saw it glow, but then it disappeared. "This cannot be happening." Rei just giggled and she sighed. She dressed him and put him in his crib. As soon as she began to leave he began to cry. "Ok little buddy, what do you want from me? You want me to lay down with you?" she asked as she picked him up. His head, which still looked to heavy for him, wobbled in response. Watching this made her giggle. She laid him in the middle of her bed while she put on her night gown. She laid next to him and hummed as he slowly fell asleep. "Goodnight little buddy."
***************************

"Kurama, what's up with you man? You're acting pretty strange." Yusuke asked as they played cards.
"Huh? Did you say something, Yusuke?"
"What's going on up there?"
"Nothing. I'm just thinking."
"I know what it is. It's that Airiona girl. You like her don't you?"
"Maybe. But, I don't know what it is. She's just so...so....-"
"Hot."
"There's that, but-"
"That ass, those tits."
"Yusuke."
"Come on man. If I were you I would have been at it already and we'd be at my place having some fun."
"Whatever man. Now I see why women think we are such pigs and I don't blame them."
"But, seriously; I felt this weird energy coming from her. It was nothing I had ever felt before."
"You sensed it to? Then it must be strong. But it's like it's being masked. Maybe I need to find more out about it."
"Yeah, and maybe you can bang her while you're at it." For the third time that day he had been hit in the face, but this time it was a punch that was never, ever expected.
*************************


"So Johnny, tell me, what's your one true passion?" He looked into her eyes.
"You." She smiled liking this flirting that was going on.
"Come on. For real, what is it?"
"The supernatural."
"Really? Tell me more."
"Well, I believe in all that stuff. Demons, ghost, and werewolves."
"Have you done any witch craft stuff?"
"Of course. Maybe I can show you some time."
"Maybe." A bright green flashed over his dark eyes.