Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ In the Moment ❯ Secrets 1 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ok ppl. If you have gotten this far into the story and u have ANY thoughts what's so ever on this it would be really nice if you review. And it would also be nice if you told some ppl. Thanks and read on.

She slipped on a head band and her school uniform. She was late for school, but her mother didn't mind. In the car she ate some left over pizza and entered the school to receive a late pass. Her day started out rough as her teachers were not happy about her coming in late. But, at the end of the day, when she was at the water fountain, Her neck began to burn. It was more like dry heat pounding on her neck in one small spot. It didn't start of to painful, she could handle it. "Hey Airi!" She recognized Mordecai's voice immediately and winced. The heat from her birthmark began to escalate. She turned around, put on a fake smile, and waved. "Hey." She saw her bestfriend walk up with a guy she had never seen before.
"I want you to meet someone. Airi, this is Johnny; Johnny, this is Airiona."
"Nice to Meet you Johnny."
"You too."
"Ummm, guys I'm sorry, but I've got to go. See y'all later." She walked off placing a cool hand on her neck. As she walked away, the burning seemed to die down. She walked home wondering what was happening to her. As she was lost in her thoughts she bumped into someone's muscled back. "Oof." He turned around and saw Airiona on the ground.
"Airiona?" he helped her up. "What are you doing here?"
"Thanks." She said as he lifted her up. "Walking home. You?|"
"Same." They began wallking home together, their steps moving in unison. Then his facial expressions changed and Airiona noticed this. It looked like he wanted to say something, but he was thinking over it.
(//-shiuuichi's thoughts. **Yoko's thoughts.)


/Should I?/
*Come on. You've got to be kidding me. A fine little piece of ass like that? You need to hurry up and make your move before I do.*
/What if she says no?/
*She's not going to say no. I'm telling you kid; make your move now.*

"Shiuuichi?"
"Yes?"
"Is there something on your mind?"
"uhh." She gave him a heartbreaking smile.
"Are you ok?"
"Yes. But, I was just wondering...wondering...-"
"Shiuuichi Minamino! Just tell me already. I know you have been wondering."
"Will you go out with me?"
"When?"
"Wow. Never saw this coming. Well, let me think about it and i'll get back with you okay?" Disappointment crossed his face.
"I'm sorry, but I'm just not sure at the moment. Just give me a little time to think about it, that's all I'm asking."
"It's okay. I was just hoping you wouldn't say no."
"Haha. Let's go." She pulled him foward by the hand and they soon reached her house. That was when she noticed she was still holding his hand. "Ah, sorry. Thanks for walking home with me. See you later." He smiled and watched her small form enter the door. /Great/
*Don't worry tiger. You'll get her. Trust me. You'll get her.*
********************************

"Hey mom."
"Hey sweetheart. Your father has taken rei to work with him so you want to give Ms. Shori her mail?"
"Sure mom. Let me put on some pants." Soon she was back downstairs and her mother had her keys in her hand.
"We're going to drop off her mail then go grocery shopping."
"Ok." In their mini van they found Migan street and soon found their house. They stepped out the car and rang the doorbell.
"Ah Mrs. Minamino. Nice to see you again."
"You too. And who is beautiful standing next to you?"
"This is my daughter Airiona." She bowed to her.
"Nice to meet you. So did you get more of my mail today?"
"As always."
"Goodness. Those postmen. Why don'tt you come inside for awhile. It's hot outside."
"Yeah, I do need to take a breather before we go grocery shopping."
"Good. I have some cookies and some lemonade."
"Mother, who's at the door?"
"It's just Mrs. Yamamoto and her daughter. Come on down and meet her."
"Ok." He got off the steps and walked into the foryer. "Hi Mrs. Yamamoto."
"Shiuuichi. Nice to see you again. Airi." She got up from tying her shoe and looked at Shiuuichi. Her mouth gaped open. "Airiona, this is Shiuuichi. Are you ok?"
"Yeah. I no. We go to the same school."
"Oh, how wonderful."
"Why don't you two go upstairs and play some game?" Shori added.
"Ok. Come on Airiona." The two mothers started talking. Once they were in his room he started talking. "I didn't know Mrs. Yamamoto was your mother."
"Yeah. Nice room. I'm shocked your mother let us up here alone."
"She doesn't suspect anything."
"Ahh. Wish my mom was like that."
"Yeah." He just sat next to her on his bed and stared at the wall facing him. He was just shocked that this could be happening to him. Airiona looked at him. She thought it was her. The fact that he really did like her and she just said I'll think about it. Then a smile crept on her face. "Kurama?" He looked at her.
"Yes. Wait, how do you know that name?"
"I don't know. It just came to me. Is that your nickname?"
"Ahh, something like that."
"Can I tell you a secret?"
"Yeah."
"You won't tell anyone will you?"
"Ok. Ummm, last night I had a dream."
"Ok? Everyone has dreams Airi."
"I know, but almost all of my dreams have come true and that's kind of the bad thing when you look at it because that means that they are real. And there is something more to what happened to my brother last night." she looked back up at him.
"What happened last night, in your dream?"
"Well, if I tell you that means you have to tell me your secret." His eyes went wide.
"Uh...o-ok."
"Well, there was this guy, Yoko, that's what his name was. And he protected me fom this other kistune. I think that's what he called him. Kyoro. He told me to run and to go protect Rei. Then he slashed him on the chest and I screamed for him. Then I passed out."
"Who is this Rei?"
"My baby brother. That's what I was talking about. When I was changing him for bed I saw the mark of a crescent moon and it glowed."
"Are you sure you saw it glow?"
"Well, i was tired, but that doesn't usually make me see a light. I can trust you right?"
"Yes Airi. You no you can."
"Ok. Now tell me your secret."
"Uhh. I really really like you."
"Stop, your going to make me blush and you just maybe able to see it. But, seriously Shiuuichi. I know you have a deep dark secret lurking behind those green eyes."
"Ok. I am a-" She screamed. Her birthmark was burning again. But it was so painful. It felt like she was dying. Tears ran down her cheeks. There was so much pressure on her head. "Oh God!"
"Airiona what's wrong? Tell me please?"
"I think. I think." She passed out in his arms.