Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ In the Moment ❯ Grandma ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thank you for the review hellcat805. I'll try to see what i can do. Read on folks.

"Mother."
"Aiko. You felt it too. Good. Where is Airi?" Kurama came up behind her and she saw Airona in his arms. "Didn't know that it would be this bad for her."
"Mother, why is it that I couldn't see it so clearly?"
"This one was for Airi specifically. Follow me." They took her into a room that black with white designs painted all over the room. Candles were lit and a boxwas on the floor near a small navy blue pillow. In the box was a bunch of powders. "Lay her here." he layed her head on the pillow. "My beautiful granddaughter. Just let it all in. Just let it be." She traced the outline of her face before she began. She went to her box and tossed some green and lavendar powders in the air. She had made them stay all the way at the other end of the room so that they couldn't interfere. Her eyes opened but they were a pale blue. She looked as if she was gasping for air. Her grandmother held on tight as her body began to convulse. Aiko couldn't stand to watch her daughter like that. She went out to her, but Kurama held her back. The room began to shake as Asa (grandmother) had to hold on a little bit tighter. Minutes later it stopped and her body went limp. "It would be best...if she stayed here for the night." Asa stated while catching her breath. "And you know what. Your's wasn't even that bad, Aiko. I think something else is working in the midst."
"Kurama, would you mind taking her to the room upstairs? It's the blue one." For some unknown reason Aiko was still down. She wasn't the same one he had met earlier that day. He took her to the room and laid her on the bed. Her eyes shot open and it scared him a little bit.
"Shuichi."
"Yes."
"What happened?"
"I don't know Airi. You'll have to ask your mother about that."
"Ok." She fell asllep on the bed and he left the room.
They were all downstairs talking about the situation. "So what is going to happen now?" Kurama asked.
"Well, it should bring her powers on quicker and the vision she saw should become clearer."
"When will that happen mother."
"Don't you remember how long it took you?"
"I don't know. A few days. I think that was it." Asa laughed at this.
"Child it took you a month, just to get a face out of that. Airi may be different." She sat at the stairs and listened to them talk about something that she had no clue as to what it was. She stepped down the stairs and they stopped talking. "Airi, hi sweetheart. What are you doing up?"
"I don't. Besides, I'm a little hungry."
"Well, there should be some left over food in the fridge."
"Ok." She walked into the kitchen and Kurama's eyes followed her as she made her way into the kitchen. She could feel his eyes burning into her. That made her smile. Asa and Aiko smiled at this. "So Shuichi, are you hungry? You didn't get to eat anything before we left." Aiko asked.
"Yes. Just s little."
"Go in the kitchen and help yourself to anything in there. I am going to bed. Good night kids." She went upstairs and left them while complaining about her aching joints. Aiko heard the two giggling in the kitchen. She thought of tellin him that they would leave after he finished but thought better on it. She walked upstairs and let the two have some time of their own.