Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ In the Need for Speed ❯ Deadly Street Games ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Oh yeah! I thought this would be a really interesting story! Hehe…it involves a lot of drag racing, love, lust, want, power, money and gangs! I thank my brother for this idea, for once in a life time, the demon child gave me a good story idea!

DC: Shut up!

Anime: Silence child, now…I'll be nice to you since you gave me a good story idea, but keep that up, it ain't going to be pretty.

DC: [Sticks tongue out at big sister]

Anime: Anyone else there have any younger sibs and go through this? If ya do, you have my support.

DC: Ha ha!

Anime: [Glares] Onward!

DISCLAIMER-I own squat.

-In the Need for Speed-

Chapter 1-Deadly Street Games

It was just another day. Your parents were out, your older brother half dead from drinking, and you, sitting in your room, being bored on a Sunday morning. Leaving it on that, your best friend had to be on the computer by this time, so being the oh so bored you, you booted up your computer and went straight towards a private chat room.

Mechgurl10: YO!!!!

(SN) (AN: You make up a sn, I don't want to give you a stupid one): Oh its jus u…

Mechgurl10: Whats wit u?

(SN): Nuttin

Mechgurl10: Somethings wrong, or u wouldn't b like dat…

(SN): Im bored.

Mechgurl10: Same here but u don't see meh complaining.

Worldsbestracher1 has entered the chat room

Worldsbestracer1: Hello ladies!

(SN): Hey perv…

Mechgurl10: Hey bro

Worldsbestracer1: [Grumbles] Your nice…

(SN): Im bored!

Mechgurl10: Hey bro

Worldsbestracer1: Is that all ur going to say, Kay?

(SN): What he asked

Mechgurl10: Hey bro

Worldsbestracer1: I rest my case. -.-

Mechgurl10: Keep the frown, Kai…u look better like that.

Worlrdbestracer1: [Dry look]

Worldsbestracer1: Well, I g2g, laterz ladies!

(SN): Wait stupid!

Worldsbestracer1: Wat?!

(SN): We hav a gig 2nite at the Cali speedway, don't b late or its ur head

Mechgurl10: No 1 told me this!

Worldsbestracer1: O okay…tell ur bro I'll be there

(SN): 'kay…u comin Kay?

Mechgurl10: Do I hav a choice?

(SN): No

Mechgurl10: Theres ur answer

(SN): Rite…b dat way, c ya 2nite!

Worldsbest1: Laterz ladies!

Worldsbestracer1 has logged off

Mechgurl10: E-yea…bye!

Mechgurl10 has logged off

You shake your head at your best friend and your older brother's best friend. The four of you, that included your older brother had a secret life under the rich girl life. Yes, you were rich, you went to a Academy for rich kids but you were NEVER one of those snobby idiots who thought money made the world go round, but you never did say you didn't like money. Your both your parents were international lawyers so money was never a problem. Kyou, was your older brother and the head racer in your secret life in illegal drag racing. He rarely was drunk but there was a party the other night and he really got into it, mostly he was really cocky and the usual bad ass attitude. He was really different behind the wheel, really competitive, aggressive, and calm at the same time.

You on the other hand played innocent and take that to your advange. During school you were on of the most nicest, kindest, well respective girl in school and everyone loved that. Minus a few snobs, you had lots of really neat friends and you had basically your own fan club full of well…boys. At home, you played the role of really annoying younger sister, well to Kyou at least, best friend too Kayori, the assistant mechanic of your team, and second annoying yet loveable sister to Kayori's older brother, Kai the head mechanic of the team. In your secret life as a drag racer, you had the bad ass attitude and that's what attracted the boys to you at races. You were second best next to your brother and youngest by two months with Kayori.

You got mail

Blinking a few times, you clicked on the 'mail' icon and there were a few spam e-mails, two from Kayori, a few from the fan club and one from the Race sponsor that was holding the race at the Cali Speedway. Sighing to yourself, you clicked on it and started reading.

Greetings Fire Raiders,

You are hear by invited to Cali Speedway's Tournament of Racers. This private event will be held tonight. We are not responsible for your deaths and you will be hunted down if you are found traitor. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

C.S Sponsor

'You idiots are never responsible for anyone deaths,' you grumbled to yourself, 'Hunted down my ass! I would like to see you even touch me…'

You quickly answered the e-mails sent to you, got off the computer and casually walked over to Kyou's room. Kicking the door open, you tripped on the wave of trash and yelled.

"Kyou! For some respective racer, you sure LOVE to make a HUGE pig of yourself!" you yelled as you finally got up and kicked your brother's sleeping form.

"Shut up, (name) and make your own dinner," Kyou grumbled and turned over, you glared at him.

"Kyou, it's 9:30 in the morning," you growled as you pulled the covers off to see your brother in his blue hot wheel boxers, "KYOU!!!!!!"

"WAT?!" he yelled and shot up. His short, messy, dark blue hair, even more of a mess, his usual icy blue eyes, tired as ever and his semi built light tan skin showing. You smiled sweetly.

"We have a gig tonight if you remember, now I suggest you get ready and wake up, C.S isn't responsible for your death if you sleep on the wheel."

You heard him growl out some ever so colorful words as you happily skipped out of the pig heaven room, without tripping on more trash on the way out. Giggling to yourself, you pasted by a few maids and butlers, giving them a good greeting and walk towards the kitchen. That's when you met up with your favorite chef, Megumi.

"Morning Miss Megumi!" you greeted as you sat on the bar table next to the kitchen counter, the middle aged woman turned around with a plate full of (your favorite food) and placed it down right in front of you.

"Good morning, (name)," Megumi smiled as she went back into the kitchen, "Where's your brother, I have something he'd like for that hang over."

"I'm right here, Miss Megumi," grumbled the 20 year old boy who sat right next to you and was dressed in his usual outfit. Megumi just smiled politely and set a bar glass right in front of him. You had took a bite of whatever you were eating as you watched the woman crack an egg, put the yoke in the glass, add pepper, put in some of this dark liquid stuff you had no idea what it was and some red stuff. Kyou looked like he was about to throw up.

"This should help," replied Megumi to the unasked question, " My father always told me this works miracles for a hangover."

"Gross," was all your older brother had said as he pinched his nose and drank the very weird looking drink, you stiffed a laugh, "This is why I don't drink that often."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you drank again tonight," you added as you continued on eating, Kyou turned to you and glared.

"I would like to you drink this stuff."

"I'm under aged."

-Later-

You were currently riding your (color) motorcycle to Kayori and Kai's place. You had on your shaded helmet so no one couldn't tell who you were. Stopping on a light, you looked over your shoulder to find a few bike gangs, you smirked under your helmet. Giving you the "Wanna Play?" look, you nodded and looked straight ahead. At the corner of your eye, you saw a new comer, this person had a shaded helmet as well, so you couldn't tell who it was, but it was obviously male. This person had a black and red bike and a black and red helmet. He turned his gaze at you and you quickly averted your attention back to the light. You could hear all the sounds of the bikes and you narrowed your eyes.

'Welcome to a man's world, (name),' you though to yourself as your geared up, 'Heh, this'll be fun, once they find out on what I am.'

That's when the light turned green.

(AN: Okay, I'm not really good at action stuff like this, so please bear with me…)

The screeching sounds of the tires filled your ears. You, the new comer and some of the biker people easily weaved through the traffic like it was a everyday thing. You can also hear the honks of the cars and the yelling. You smirked. You heard a explosion and turned your head to find that some of the biker gang members had already crashed, that and the fact the police were already on your tail. At your other side, you can see the new comer speed past you, you narrowed your eyes. This would be a really good challenge. The sirens were getting closer and there were only four of your left on the street. You geared up your bike more and easily pasted through the heavy traffic. Pretty soon, it was just you and the new comer. You glared at his direction as you skidded past a car that you almost hit. With the police still on your tail, and you were back to heavy traffic, this cat and mouse game became a really dangerous one. The new comer quickly turned to a different direction and you easily followed, leaving the police to go straight and totally lost the both of you. His bike had slowed down and parked at the side and you then followed the suit. Literally jumping off your bike, you yanked your helmet off, shake your (color) hair a bit, place your helmet on the handle of the bike and then stomp your way toward the new comer.

"Damnit!" you yelled at him as he slowly got off his bike and turned to you, his hands going to his helmet, "Thanks a lot, ya ass! You just had to ruin this whole thing for me!"

He didn't say anything you then glared as you just grabbed on to his helmet and yank it off yourself.

"You jack-oh my god…" you stared wide eyed at the new comer. His eyes grinding into yours, you knew this dude, well, you didn't know him personally but you knew about him. He was in this really famous and most dangerous drag racing team. The guy was from Spirit Hunters. To you, he was the hottest there but what would he be doing all the way in America? You wouldn't think it would be for the Cali Speedway. Still, you were face to face with the hottest in the Spirit Hunters, the one and only…

--------------------

Hehe, well guys-er I mean gals, I'm really sorry but I needed to stop it here. I'm not really sure who you should paired with? Who should it be? That crimson eyed, fiery tempered, sword handler, hottie, named Hiei or that emerald eyed, sweet yet dangerous, sexy red head, named Kurama? [Drools] Oh god, now that I think about it, that'd be heaven!

DC: Ew…you really need help.

Anime: Ya don't say?

DC: Your better off with that orange haired weirdo…

Anime: [Glares and hits DC] Shut up chibi-chan! Now, please vote and R&R everyone! Laterz, much!