Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ In the Need for Speed ❯ VOTE OVER!!!!! Please read. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey guys. Well, the voting is over and now….*drum roll* HEY STOP THAT!!!!

DC: Sorry…

Anime: *Glares* ANYHOO the winner by one vote is HIEI!!! *Runs behind a armored table*

Hiei Fangirls: *Partying* YAY!!!!! HIEI WON!!!! HIEI WON!!!!

Anime: *Shouts over the Hiei themed party* o.0 What people do for the people they like…anyhow, I'm sorry Kurama girls!!!

Kurama Fangirls: *Glares at Hiei Fangirls* KURAMA SHOULD HAVE WON!!!!!

Anime: I HAVE COME TO A CONCLUTION PEOPLE!!!!!!

Everyone: *Blinks and the party stops*

Anime: *Sweat drop* ANYHOO, one reviewer (NO NAMES!!!) has enlighten me on a point taken subject. I've been getting reviews that were two seconds apart and were voting on the same person, I'm not really sure, but that might be coming from the same person. I've been wanting to make this a You x Kurama type thing, cuz most of the gang stories I've been reading are either You x Hiei or You x Yusuke. And I wanted to do be the first or part of that, plus, I'll NEVER be able to get Hiei in the type of personality I want to give him…

DC:…you seriously need help-

Anime: By Shadow Fox2 and Sun Priestess!! Their stories are the best!! ^.^ Check their stories out if you have a chance…anyway, this'll end up as a maybe You x Kurama…I'm really sorry Hiei girls, to make it up, whenever I'm done with this, I'll make up a AU of this, different plot line and different bishi character. Plus, I'll need help with it…I need a beta reader for that…well, thanks for the voting, I should have made a date for voting was off.

DC: Yup…

Anime: Well, I'm off to wonderland-er I mean to write! Wish me luck, please? *Sighs* I understand if you hate me Hiei girls…*sighs again* I'll just go now…

~*Anime-fangirl1*~