Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ In the Need for Speed ❯ The Fast and Furious ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Oh sweet!

DC: What?

Anime: I gots more reviews! Thank you everyone! Just to tell, this story is now decided to be a You x Kurama story! I've also been making a You x Hiei band story and I'll then be making a You x Yusuke type of story…or something. That's only if I have the time…since I'm in high school now, I'll be pretty busy! ^.^ Sorry.

DC: Not like anyone cares, oh and my sister don't own YYH or You.

Anime: I'm not related to you.

DC: Too bad, so sad, deal.

Anime: *Glares* Onward.

Chapter 3-The Fast and Furious

~Last Time~

Your _(color)_ of eyes narrowed as you watched some random girl walk up to the signaling platform, count her fingers and waved her hand for a go. You pushed on the gas and listened to the wonderful sounds of tires screeching, fans yelling, cheering and screaming. Now the race had begun.

~Now~

Your boosters had flared up as you slammed your foot on the gas. Smirking, you were currently in the front, with the rest of your team members plus three other cars right on your tail, everyone else was left in your and the others dust. Speeding through the track, a unknown red spider with a silver looking fox with a red rose behind it as background started rearing in front of you, glaring at it, you quickly swerved to the inner side of the track and ran past him. You smiled but then you were rammed in the back by a black muscle car that sped past you as it swerved beside you and the red spider on its tail. Your mouth dropped, okay NO ONE has EVER touched your car and has gotten away with it. Without your own knowing, everyone had pasted you but there was this dark green car right behind you. Glaring and pissed as hell, you rammed into that person and made the car crash over dramatically to the side and after that, you were easily passing a dark blue spider that you knew was Kai. Then passing a blackish/violet color spider that you easily knew was Kayori, now you were finally on the top four. You were then pretty much right on Kyou's tail, but he had sped up in pasted the black muscle car like if it was just some snail on the road. Your eyes narrowed as you too pasted the same black muscle car and were now on top three.

'Okay, I just need to past these two…' you thought to yourself as you pushed on the gas petal harder, now ramming Kyou's tail, literally. Your grip on the wheel had tighten and your knuckles were now white, beads of sweat rolling down from the side of your head, down the side of your cheek. You could make it, you could just make it. Speeding over _(pick a speed limit, past 100, lower then 300)_ miles per hour on your car, easily passing Kyou, you were now right behind the red spider.

'C'mon ____! You CAN make this! You better hell tell, no, PROVE them all that you can do it!' you mentally cheered yourself as you rammed the red spider's tail, pretty hard. The spider then started swerving on the road, and you smirked. The spider had then found it's balance again, but you were now gone from it now. You made it! You can make it! Just one more mile and then…

*BOOM*

That wasn't fair, the race wasn't fair, nothing was fair, you learned the hard way. Some unknown thing had rammed right behind you, really hard, sending your car to a speeding and spinning death, with you in it. You tried to remain calm and control, but that seem to not work. Pretty soon your most favorite and most treasured car in the world, now a pile of _(color)_ colored scrap metal.

Your legs were numb and red, well most of your body was numb, wet and red. Everything still seemed to be spinning and won't stop. This memory haunted you, you couldn't get it out, this memory now one hell of a nightmare. You wanted to wake up, and wake up from it now. All you can see was red, the red blood of your body, the red eyes of a glaring someone, the red lights of a white looking car, the red of someone's head, but you also saw a different color, it was nice to see a different color, other then red, the emerald green eyes of a certain someone who you only met this morning.

~*~*~*~

*Bang, Boom, Cough*

"Kyou! Calm down!"

"How the hell am "I" to calm down?! My SISTER is in that damn room, HALF DEAD and those idiots people call DOCTORS won't let ME see HER!!!!"

"I know it's rough, but keep that up and you'll destroy EVERYTHING, including _____'s life support."

"HOW IN HELL CAN YOU BE SO CALM IN A TIME LIKE THIS?!?!?!?!?"

"Easy, just calm down, you'll see her soon enough…damnit. Why am I always playing father to you?"

"Shut the hell up, Kai."

'Voices…why is Kyou yelling? And what life support Kai?! Half DEAD?!' you asked yourself as you looked around, but all you can see was darkness, 'NO!!!! I'M BLIND!!!!'

'Stupid, open your eyes,' you heard a gruff voice say in your head.

'WHO the hell are YOU and WHAT are doing inside MY head?!' you yelled out.

'Hn,' was all he said and cut the link.

"What was that all about?" you wondered out loud as your eyes fluttered open and realized how your voice was overly raspy, "What the hell is up with my voice?"

"Well?!" you heard Kyou's voice yell though a white door.

"Your sister's dying," replied a new voice, he seemed to be a cocky one.

"WHAT?!?!?"

"Shut up, Urameshi! This ISN'T the time to be joking around!" came a new deep but very squeaky and raspy voice, much worse then your own, "Your sister's fine…"

"For once the stupid oaf can be serious," sneered the same voice from the time before the race, "I'm surprised your not dead after on how seeing she rammed into you."

"You gotta problem with me, huh?!" yelled that really ugly voice (AN: ^.^; ), "Say it in my face you punk ass!"

"No, please keep it down in the hospital," spoke up a really familiar one, the same voice that belonged to that Hot God red head, "Unless you want kicked out…"

"Okay, that's it!" you heard Kyou interrupt, "I appreciate the fact you helped us take my little sister here, but it was also your fault that she crashed in the first place! What's your deal huh?!"

"I assure you that the cause of Miss ____'s accident wasn't of my own doing," he replied.

"Who in hell can do it then, it was only YOU and ____ who were on the road near the finish line!"

"I agree," Kai spoke up then, " _____ had pasted all of us…"

"So, it doesn't give the right to accuse him now!" Kayori's voice finally spoke up, "Like you said, Kai. ____ had pasted the rest of us and we were a bit too far behind to see what happen but we do have rivals as well, it could have been their doing! It was dark, ya'know."

"I agree with the girl, it was too dark to see anything beside the road and the lights of the cars," that familiar gruff voice joined in, " At least to you humans it was."

"Human?" Kyou asked, "Your acting like you ain't human yourself."

"Hn."

"Alright, alright, break it up you two," the cocky voice broke the argument, "It's pretty late and I think the rest of us would like something called rest. We'll all come back, see how Kyou's sister is doing and talk about it later."

"Yea, Urameshi's right!" the deep/raspy voice chimed in, "Sleep then talk! Plus, I don't think your hot chick sister will be awake any time soon."

"Do you want a death wish?" asked Mr. Gruff voice.

"EXCUSE ME?!" shouted your older brother.

"IN THE MORNING!!!" Cocky voice yelled and that was it. You sighed heavily and closed your eyes. This couldn't get any better then it's suppost too.

~Later that Night~

You were just basically tossing and turning. Your eyes snapped open and you tried to look around, not trying to hurt yourself again.

"This isn't working…" you mumbled to yourself with a tired sigh, "Please wake up _____…"

You turned your head to the side, there stood something sparkling, you blinked.

"What's that…?" you asked as you slowly moved your hand and try to pick up the object, your eyes narrowed a bit as you finally got a hold of the glittering object, "Wow…so pretty…"

There in your hand was the most beautiful flower you've ever seen. A Red Rose. The flower was still closed, and the dew drops that were on it were glittering with the moonlight. Before you knew it, it burst open and glittery stuff exploded right in front of you with the words: "Get well soon, I'm really sorry. Hope can forgive me. ~Shuuichi M. aka Kitsune" Your dull, _(color)_ colored eyes sparkled with the glittery stuff as you read the words. The stuff then slowly floated down on your bed, you reached your hand out and caught some of the glittery stuff, you smiled.

"Thank You…" you whispered as you blew on your hand to have the stuff gently dance around you, twinkling in front of you, like the stars. Now, that finally had let you close your eyes with ease and sleep peacefully.

~Outside~

"Your welcome…sleep well, _____," whispered a silver figure in the moonlight. Smirking, it jumped down from its spot from a tree and stood next to another.

"Are you done?" it asked the silver figure.

"Yes, lets go," it replied back as both jumped from tree to tree and building to building, slipping into the Moonlit night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sappy isn't it?
DC: You can say that again…

Anime: Sappy, isn't it?

DC: -.- Your sarcasm wasn't needed.

Anime: Oh well, sorry that it's short but e-yea. That wraps it up for now, gals! Please, R&R!!! ^.^