Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ In the Need for Speed ❯ Unoffical Deals ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nar! Usually the more reviews I get, the dang faster I update! And the fact I'm in summer break, bored, and really into this story! ^^

Review Responses-

DTD-Thank you! Yea, I'm into this story and stuff, so that's why I update fast! I'm usually one chapter ahead. Thanks again for the review.

AMK-LOL, I couldn't think of anything else to call the title, so I re-read your review and called it that. I'm not really much creative on ideas like that. Yea, Kuwabara can be cool at times, but he's still fun to bash a bit! ^^ I really LOVE that Spirit Flyswatter attack! Now that was one priceless attack! Lol, now for the rest, just read the chapter and you'll see. Thanks for the review as well!

DC: Highschool…

Anime: NO!!!!!!!!! *Hyperventilates*

DC: She don't own Yu Yu so yea, and enjoy the next chapter of the story…

Chapter-Unofficial Deals

~Last Time~

Your welcome…sleep well, _____," whispered a silver figure in the moonlight. Smirking, it jumped down from its spot from a tree and stood next to another.

"Are you done?" it asked the silver figure.

"Yes, lets go," it replied back as both jumped from tree to tree and building to building, into the Moonlit night.

~Now~

Second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour and day by day, you slowly recovered from that crash. Even if that memory had haunted you for the rest of your life, that nightmare slowly became just a memory. A simple memory of something to be locked up and never to be found. You were never bored, your school friends, your teachers and close family members always visited. Even if you were getting better everyday, you were still in serious condition. Your parents actually cared enough to visit you, but didn't take long cause the look Kyou gave them, they left with a hug a kiss and a few words. You sighed and remembered that, Kyou's a bit over protective. Stupid over protective bastard.

You started to have your feeling back to your body, but there were a few things were still numb, like your legs. You still couldn't walk just yet, but you had some therapy for your legs, so everything was going to be fine.

No, not everything was fine, Kyou wouldn't allow you to race anymore, not after what happen, and you seriously protested it, but everyone had agreed. Kyou still gave you the privilege to drive, still, if he found even one small fine for speeding through the highway, you were stuck with either him, a limo driver, cab or the bus.

"Since did he control my life?" you growled out loud as you crossed your arms across your chest and glared at a glass of water.

"Since he cared about you and almost killed a few doctors just because they wouldn't let him see you," replied that voice loved and somewhat hated at the same time, "Hello _____."

"Oh hello, Minamino," you replied, monotonenessly, "What the hell are those?"

Kurama looked at the stuff that he held, a big bouquet of red, pink, and white roses, a huge box of different types of candy, a plushie of _(pick another anime bishi character, NO Yu Yu people)_ and other cute and sweet things. He smiled.

"Ooh, your friends from school wanted me to give you these," the red head replied as he gently dumped all the contents on your lap, you blinked.

"All this?" you asked, your eyes sparkled a bit, Kurama had noticed this but didn't say anything, "Wow…I feel loved."

"Oh yes, and here you go," Kurama then handed you a small envelope, you looked at it, stared at Kurama with a brow raised, you gently took it with one of your bandaged hands.

"What is it…?" you asked out loud as you stared to open the little envelope. Scanning the little thing inside, there, a picture of everyone you all knew and loved, "Oh…I see everyone but you here…"

"I'm the one who took the picture, that's why," the red head replied with that simple, polite smile he usually carries with him, you just stared at him, then the picture, confusion clearly written on your face, "I better be going now, I'll see you later, ____."

"Uh…bye," before you had a chance to say the rest, Kurama had already waltzed out of the door, you sighed sadly, looking down at the picture, you then smiled, "Shuuichi…"

~*~*~*~*~

Outside your door, Kurama leaded against the side wall, far enough past the door, so you couldn't see him. His features soften a bit, he smiled but shook his head as he then got back up and walked down the hall. He then smiled at a nurse who quickly smiled back and walked into your room.

~_(Last Name)_ Manor~

In his room, your older brother was currently in his room, getting ready for when he was going to go visit you at the hospital. Still rather shirtless, he pasted by a mirror, looking at it with a blank stare, he then glared at it and flipped it off. Stomping his way toward his big closet, he yanked off a random dark blue shirt, put it on and walked out of his room, bumping into a few of your guys' mother's stuff. Catching all the ones he bumped and gently placed a few of them back to where they belong, he walked past the kitchen and into the living room. As he was about to sit down on a leather sofa, a thing had broke through a window, whiz past him and brake a piece of fine pottery before it fell onto the floor.

'Great…now I'm going to have to find a replacement for that damn-WTF is this?!' he thought as there laid a brick with a picture of you, Kyou and your parents when you two were much more younger and hugging one another. There was a small pin, just right at the spot where your heart would have been back when you were younger, his eyes narrowed. He then picked up the brick to find a small note attached to the pin, his icy blue eyes widen in shock.

If you want this one to live, meet us at Main St. at one.

"_____!" he shouted out loud as he ran over to his car, jump in, open the garage door, start the car and sped off to the hospital.

~The Hospital~

Screams and shouts were heard as you were dragged out of your room, fast asleep. A group of masked people had came into the hospital and demanded you at once. The doctors had refused but then one was shoot and quickly treated as the masked men had out your room number, struggle with you for a bit, but they finally got to put you in a deep sleep and dragged you out of the hospital. Your forehead was bleeding again, but of course your captors ignored it.

Kurama and the others had gotten there way too late for when they saw a black van speeding away from the hospitals entrance and speed across the night lit traffic.

"Guys!!!" Kayori's voice was panicking as she ran out of the hospital building, her arms flying around, she then tripped but Hiei was there in time to catch her, "Thanks, Jaganshi, BUT _____'s been kidnapped!!!"

"WHAT?!" came the two voices of Kuwabara and Yusuke (AN: During your stay at the hospital, you were now introduced to these two…sorry. Yusuke is head of the Spirit Hunters…).

"Yusuke, is it okay if I borrow your car?" asked Kurama all of the sudden, Yusuke shook his head.

"What for?" the gang leader asked, but Kurama had already jumped into Yusuke's muscle car, started the car and sped off, "Ooh! He so owes me now…"

"He's probably going to go chase after that van," replied Kuwabara as his eyes sparkled, "Ah…the night and shining armor dude going to save the hot chick princess from the evil person who has kidnapped her…I love a nice fairy tale-what?"

By this time, everyone had quickly ran away from Kuwabara and into the hospital, helping the nurses and doctors with the wounded and sick. He fell over anime style.

"Hey! Wait for me!" he shouted as he came running into the white building.

~Kurama~

Kurama's usual gentle green eyes, now flaring with green colored fire as he chased the black van down the Main St. His grip tighten on the wheel as he swerved from left to right, and right to left. Why was he acting like this all of the sudden? He's never acted like this before…was he…no, your safety first then his feelings at the moment. The black van had then turned a sharp turn, causing Kurama to loose the balance of the blue muscle car, but he quickly shifted to reverse, do a 180 on the road with the car, swerve a bit, shifted back to drive, do another sharp turn and finally got back into the street road, he foot now slamming onto the gas petal, getting A LOT more speed to catch up. He smirked.

"I've always loved Yusuke's car…" he told himself, out loud as he weaved through traffic with ease.

~Kyou~

Speeding down the road with his favorite car, Kyou out ran the police a few streets back and was currently trying to get to Main St, the place when he was informed to be at, for you. Basically flying down the main road, passing every single car he had to go through even if it meant using a track with no vehicles as a ramp to go somewhere faster, he'd do it. You were only on his mind at the moment, he didn't care if the police miraculously caught up to him when he had you, as long as he knew you were back home safe. He faintly smiled at the memories of both you and him in the childhood days, with his parents, you'd all go out and have fun, just you, him, mom and dad. That all changed when he turned 11 and you were merely just a 8 year old girl, living a carefree life. Your parents became very famous after they won this very famous case, they were always gone, and Kyou would always fend for the both of you, until they hired Megumi and the rest of the maids and butlers when they had bought the house you currently lived in. Back then, you all lived in a simple country house and everyone around you would have think you'd all be one happy family. Boy, how wrong they were.

"Screw the past…" he growled to himself, "Look up towards the future…just hang on, _(baby nickname)_…"

~You~

Your eyes fluttered open as you looked around, your mouth was taped and you were in some sort of hide out for a underground gang or something. You didn't know how right you were. Your eyes widen, how did you end up in a rival's hide out?!

"Well, the princess is finally up," snickered a voice. You looked up ahead of you to find a young man, roughly around Kyou's age, maybe older. He had dark blondish hair, spiked in a very odd way, really evil red/purple colored eyes, light skin and was wearing this odd uniform type thing, with a gang leader jacket wrapped around his upper body, "Hello Miss _(first the last name)_."

"FHOO NA NAIL MAR YO?!" you screamed out through the duck tape (AN: Translation-Who the hell are you)

"Oh I'm sorry, I can't understand you," he smirked as he advanced toward you, cupped your chin and took a good look at you, "Ya'know, for Kyou's sister, your really hot…"

"MCDOZY?!?!?" you screamed out again (AN: Translation-Excuse me)

"Hmph, well, I think your brother's here now, I'll just go great him for you…" the man smirked at you, again, winked and left. You glared darkly at him.

'God damnit,' you thought bitterly as you struggled with the bindings, 'I really need to get out of here, better beat his ass Kyou! Oh god…someone help me…Yusuke…Kai…Hiei…Kayori…Kuwabara…some one…anyone…Shuuichi…'

~Kyou~

Even more pissed then hell, your brother yanked the car door open, jump out, slam it shut and ran toward a certain, ugly building. Glaring death at the two people outside the building, they winced and quickly let him in. Stomping his way in, he met up with your captor.

"Yamagama! Where the hell is MY SISTER?!?!" Kyou screamed at your captor's face while holding him up by the collar of the jacket, "I swear, if she's HURT in ANY type of way, it's your death wish your asking!"

"Calm down, _(last name)_ your lovely sister is just fine," replied your captor aka Yamagama, Kyou glared.

"Better hell NOT be flirtin with MY sister!"

"KYOU!!!!"

~You~

After a while of sulking, you finally found a broken glass bottle and cut the ropes off yourself. Smiling, but then yelping a bit, you yanked out the tape off your mouth, wincing, you stumbled your way down a hall, clinging onto the wall. Your legs still hurt and still numb, so you also were dragging yourself out as well. No one was really around, so you figured that everyone was at the entrance of the building, wherever the hell that stupid place was. Finally making your way down the hall, you saw your brother holding your captor by the collar of the shirt and growling in his face.

"Better hell NOT be flirtin with MY sister!" you heard him yell, you finally had your voice back.

"KYOU!!!!" you screeched out as you fell to your knees and looked up. Kyou then looked toward you, his face soften at the condition you were in, he then threw your captor to the wall a few feet away, ran toward you and hugged you.

"_____," he sighed, pulled back and looked at you, "You okay?"

"Yeah…but who's he?" you asked as you pointed at the glaring Yamagama, you guessed.

"Just someone from high school, no one you should be concerned about, since I'll be kicking his ass!" your brother replied with another glare sent to Yamagama.

"Hmph! It was his team's fault that we got rated back as fourth class racers," replied Yamagama, "Ever since his team became number one, you just a bunch of newbies!"

"That still doesn't give you the damn right to kidnap my sister, IN A HOSPITAL!!!!" Kyou got up and stood protectively in front of you, "You could have killed her! She still in serious condition!"

"Hmph, not like I care," Yamagama smirked then looked at you, "But I made sure she didn't get hurt, minus the little bump on the head…it's just you and me now, _(last name)_. How about this, if you race me and win, I'll let you go with your sister and you'll never hear from us again…"

"If I lose," Kyou continued.

"____'s mine and you hell better leave this country!" replied Yamagama with a sneer.

"Hn, doubt that," you brother replied with a smirk, "She might already be taken…"

"By who?"

"By me…" replied another new voice. You gasped in surprised, how was HE here?!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ooh…now I wonder who that can be?

DC: Your not good with cliffhangers…

Anime: -.- Your nice…

DC: ^.^ Don't ya just LOVE me!

Anime: No.

DC: Well, I'm pretty sure that my sister would appreciate if you would R&R…

Anime: Yes! Please listen to the ever so cute one!

DC: O.O

Anime: ^^; R&R!!!!