Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ In the shadows alone ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho.

 

Ok my head is doing fine. I am sorry that media miner deleted my stories but put this one back up because lots of peoples like this one. I change the title because I didn't like the old one. Anyways I want reviews on this story. I am tired of writing a story when I don't get reviews. On this story I got 6 reviews and they are nice peoples then you other peoples out there. I am going to talk about first about my reviews or reviewing my stories. After I am done talking about this little thing then I well get on with the story. *Glares at the mean reader* You better review when this story is over. Ok the only person that reviews my stories is my friend. I don't care if I get flames. I just want to know if my stories are good or not. If you don't review then I well quit writing stories or I well post them somewhere else. I know the place that I might post is better. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. So you better review. I told you peoples that flames are expected. If you peoples read my stories or story you peoples got to review or else you peoples well get a none happy visit by my little person in my head. So I better get reviews or the dump flames. I don't care about flames so go ahead write your dump flames. That is all I got to say so anyway onto the chapter.

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_ ~_~_~

 

Kurama kiss you on the lips. You wanted to hit him for kissing you but something inside you told you not to. He pulled back and walk to the kitchen. You touch your lips with your fingers. You look at the door and back at the window. Then after an hour you hear a knock at your door.

 

You: Who is it?

Person at door: It Yusuke. Dinner is ready.

You: Ok I well be right down.

Yusuke: Ok.

 

You put the hood of your cape over your head and walk down stairs to the kitchen. You sit at the table with the others. You sit next to Yusuke, Hiei sit next to Kurama, and Kuwabara ate in the living. (I don't know why he is eating there but oh well.) It was silent no one is talking. Everyone just ate in silent. You were done eating so you pick up your plate and went to the kitchen to wash it off. Then you went to your room and found Yusuke in your room. You walk to the window still and sit on it.

 

You: So what brings you here?

Yusuke: Just checking on you.

You: Oh.

Yusuke: Botan is here.

You: When did she get here?

Botan: When you were walking to your room.

You: Nice to see you again.

Botan: Come on Armana lets go down stairs.

You: What for?

Botan: To play true or dare.

You: But I don't want to.

Botan: Come on it well be fun.

You: I don't want to.

 

Before Botan can answer you Yusuke pick you up and bought you down stairs to the living room. He sat you down on the floor next to two other girls that you never met before.

 

Botan: Oh I forgot to tell you the girl with brown hair is Keiko. Keiko is Yusuke's girlfriend and the girl with light blue or green hair is Yukina.

Yukina: It's yes to meet you.

Keiko: You must be Armana am Keiko.

You: Hi.

Botan: Now that's done let's play.

 

(I don't want to talk about what happens but I well tell you the things you peoples do.) Ok you got to sleep with Hiei in his room for one week, Kuwabara got to eat fresh fish about two weeks, Kurama got to kiss Botan about 25 minutes, Yusuke got to walk around with only underwear about two weeks and in public too, Keiko and Yukina got lucky. So there that is what happened.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

 

I am done. Sorry that I didn't update for a long time I just been busy with school and dump homework. So be happy that I update for you peoples. Anyways don't for get to review my story. Bye Bye.