Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ It was you all along ❯ Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It Was You
All Along
By: Casey Peluso
 
Name:
Character talking
Name:
Character talking in thought
* *
Narrator talking, action, or description
?:
Anytime you see an underlined question mark in the place of a name, it means you haven't learned there name yet.
*^_^*:
This is me the narrator talking at the beginning and end of the storey, and some times randomly in the middle for quotes.
!
When you see this symbol it means that the story is now in a different place. Such as someone thinking and then! It's the person the other was thinking of.
 
*Note: Only the first 16 chapters are written in a real storey mode. All the rest of my story is written in scripted form and are not like the stories you read in a book. Some times I get a little descriptive about something, if you don't want to read a long description then you can just skip the spots that the text is on the inside of this symbol *. This symbol will begin and end any parts that describe something or an action. So if you don't know what's going on and you skipped one, you can go back and read it. Although I do tend to use a lot of them so I advise not skipping them unless I'm just babbling about what something looks like.*
 
 
 
 
 
Prologue
 
ALERT!!! Kitsune girl
 
Must read this before you start the story!
 
The first 16 chapters of this story do not belong to me. I have changed a few things to this storey so it makes since in later chapters. The first 16 chapters belong to a member of www.mediaminer.org. Her member name is kitsune girl. I never was able to contact her to ask her if I could use the beginning of her storey so I give full credit to her for the first 16 chapters. If you ever see this kitsune girl I want you to know I loved your story but thought it would be great if it continued. So I've added on to the storey. I hope you like it.
 
I will have the first few chapters posted up soon.
Enjoy.
 
This Is a Kurama/Layla fanfic, for Yu Yu Hakusho. Layla is a character I made up to go with the storey. At the beginning when Kurama was a little kid he gets locked in a fridge and is saved by Layla. But because of the boys who tricked him, he took his anger out on Layla. He really actually liked her but couldn't say it so he picks on Layla for the longest time.
 
Characters
 
Layla: Hair: Strawberry jam red. Shoulder length with chest long bangs.
Eyes: Ice Blue
Body build: Average for a girl, but is a strong tough girl. She can usually take care of herself.
Cloths: In the beginning she dresses like the other girls. But after she has trouble with Kurama. She wears more guyish like cloths. Later shell wore flared jeans and tank tops. She wears a red choker ribbon around her neck with a small bell on it.
Personality: In the beginning she has a normal personality of a bubbly social girl. When she has her problem with Kurama she becomes distance and not so social. She becomes a tomboy and a tough person. Later after chappy 16 she becomes a little like her old self but still keeps the toughness and a bit of her attitude.
Mystery life: Layla after the incident with Kurama starts randomly turning into a little black cat. You don't find this out until a lot later, because she keeps it secret thinking she's a freak. The thing is when she changes her cloths are left behind and when she turns back… well she's naked. Kurama eventually learns this later. After he finds out Layla wants to run from him but he stops her and tells her about his past, so she dosnt feel like a freak. But even later we find out that Layla had a demon ancestor that the gean later comes back to her, making her