Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ It was you all along ❯ Open the door to a new meeting. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“It was you all along”
 
Ch.1
Open the door to a new meeting.
 
*^_^* Hello and welcome to the first ch. Of it was you all along. I really think you Kurama fans will love this one. Like I said in the prologue the first 17 ch belong to kitsune girl on mediamider.org. But from there on it is all of my ideas. In this storey Kurama's name is Kurama not Shuichi. ( His mom named him Kurama ironically and not Shuichi ok) and Kurama is out of character in this storey a bit at times so don't worry hes *^_^*still the same person. Well on with the first ch. Enjoy.
 
“Let me out”! Screamed a terrified eight year old Kurama. He was trapped in total darkness with four walls closing in on him. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he remembered what happened.
 
He was playing hide and seek with two boys from his school. Their names were Lee (Eun Ji Won) and Kent (Chu Jae Won). Kurama was so happy when they invited him to join them. In school Kurama was the most popular kid because his aunt was the famous actress Layla Hamilton (Jung Yeh Ja) but when all the excitement about her was over, he was lonely all over again. In real life, Kurama doesn't have any friends because all the other kids assumed he was too good to play with them.
 
“Okay”, said Lee. “Ill seek and you guys hide. 10….15….20….25….”
 
Kurama jumped with excitement and started running to find a place to hide. He saw a refrigerator near his house. He wondered where it came from, but then didn't care because it would make a great hiding place. Kurama hid for a while and then he heard Lee's and Kent's voice. He wondered what was going on and then he heard a noise.
 
“I hope you like it in there Kurama!”
 
“What?” thought Kurama, He tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. He felt trapped and started to gasp for air. He pounded on the door and screamed, “Let me out you guys!”
 
Lee just laughed. “Why don't you ask your aunt Hamilton to help you? Act like you're better then us just because she is famous.”
 
Kurama's heart sank. He couldn't believe it. He thought Lee and Kent were his friends but they had tricked him. Not in the human world for more then 8 years and already humans were being cruel to him. He began to cry not helping his human nature. “I don't act like Im better. Please let me out.”
 
Kent began to laugh. “This will teach you not to mess with us”. Then he and Lee left.
 
In the dark Kurama sat and curled himself into a ball. He was terrified. He was scared of the dark and worse, he was afraid of being alone. “I hate the human world so far, the only kindness I've had is from my human mother” he whispered. Then he heard a knocking.
 
A little girly voice called out, “Is someone in there?”
 
Kurama stood up and banged his fist against the door. “Hurry up and let me out.”!
 
“Wait!” He heard the noise of wood sliding and the door suddenly opened. Just as he saw light coming he pushed his way out. He bent over and began breathing fast because he almost ran out of air when he was inside the refrigerator. Then a pair of Mary Jane's came into his view. When he looked up he saw a pair of big ice blue eyes staring back
At him. It was a little girl with strawberry red hair in pig tails that saved him.
 
They looked at each other for a while and didn't say anything. Then the girl looked down and kicked her foot lightly in the dirt.
 
“Umm… What were you doing in my fridge?”
 
Kurama looked at her and then ran into his house, leaving the little girl behind him, curiously.
 
*^_^*Did you like the first Ch. I hope so it only gets better and better from here. And sorry the Ch. Are only about a page or two long. Quiet a few of them are like that, but there are some long ones. Okay. In the next Chapter the little girl and Kurama meet and you see a side of Kurama You've never seen. But don't worry its just young love…. Opps don't want to spoil it. Because that for now is a secret. See you next time. (Please Review *^_^*Pretty Please I wana know what you think each new chapter.)