Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ It was you all along ❯ Black and Blue and Someone New. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“It Was You All Along”
Ch.4
Black and Blue and Someone New.
 
*^_^*Hi Hi everybody. I'm back with a whole new Chappy. This one is gona be pretty neat. So read on oh loyal fan readers of mine. *^_^*
 
5 years later….. (Age 13 {Laylas hair is long though})


During these years Kurama and Layla went to school together everyday. She was the target of Kurama's torture every single day. He would call her names and challenge her to martial arts fights all the time weather she wanted to or not, she would always lose. He would push her around in school but in front of adults, he would act like he was her best friend. It was a nightmare for her because Kurama requested to have every single class with her and he was her partner in every single project. What's worse was he became the most popular boy in school so she couldn't get anyone on her side to help her avoid him. Also during this time, Kurama met Kye and Goku. It took him a while before he would trust them. Eventually they became Kurama's friends as they hung out together more often. He let them in on the fun of teasing Layla but he would never let them physically harm her. And so it begins…. Junior High….


“Heads up!”
 
Layla glanced up and saw a blurry object headed her way. Before she could block it, it hit her right smack on the head and gave her a bruise. “Ow!” she yelled and began rubbing the spot where it hit her head. Kurama began to walk toward her. He was the one who threw the ball.
 
“Awww…. Did it hurt?”
 
Layla glared at him but he just smiled at her. She clenched her teeth and answered. “NO”. Right behind Kurama was Kye (Jae Duc) and Goku (Jae Jin.) They were laughing.
 
“Hope you didn't make her cry man!” said Goku.
 
Kye shook his head. “Naw… her head has too many bones in it.”
 
“Maybe that's why they call her bone head!” yelled Goku.
 
All three of them started busting out laughing and gave each other high fives. Layla stood up.
 
“You idiots! There are no extra bones in the head! You don't know anything! No wonder you are all so dumb to laugh at a joke like that. I hope all three of you fail and repeat eighth grade!”
 
Kye looked at her. “Aww… You don't mean that Nayome. Cuz that means you'll graduate before Kurama.”
 
“Yeah,” added Goku. “You don't want to leave your Kurama honey, do you!?”
 
Laylas face turned red. “Shut up. Kurama is nothing of mine!” she pointed at Kurama. “I hate you!”
 
Kurama just gave her a smile and said, “No you don't.”
 
“Ahhh!” she screamed and then stomped off to class.
 
“Those jerks,” she thought. “Danm you Kurama. Act like your king of the school. I hope you get kicked off your throne Your Majesty!” She began to imagine herself kicking Kurama sky high and she wasn't watching were she was going. Then she felt herself bump into some one.
 
“Ow!” said a voice.
 
“Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going. Here let me help you up.”
 
She bent down to help the guy up. She noticed he had purple ear length hair and really cute hazel eyes. Then she cursed herself for starring at him. He was cute!
 
“Sorry about that”.
 
“It's okay”.
 
He gave her a really sweet smile. “By the way my name is Kyo. And you are?”
 
“I'm Layla. Nice to meet you Kyo oppa. Are you new here?”
 
“Yeah First Day.”
 
“Let me see your schedule.”
 
She looked at the list. “Hay you take Tae Kwon Doe?”
 
“Yeah. I'm the Junior Champion back at my old school. So we have any class together?”
 
“Woaw! We have four classes together.”
 
“He has four out of six with me.” She thought. “Danm and that monster Kurama has all six with me. Maybe Kyo will be the only guy here who wouldn't listen to Kurama and pick on me. Who Knows? He might even kick Kurama's butt in Tae Kwon Doe!” Just the thought of Kurama getting beat up made her yell out Yay.
 
Kyo looked at her surprised. “Why are you so happy?”
 
“Oh nothing. Come on Kyo oppa. Let me take you to your first class with me.” She pulled him along. “ Woaw slow down.”
 
*^_^*You likely so far. I hope so. I'm not real sure what the exact meaning of oppa is but its something like a very close cute guy friend, usually girls use it to describe a cute guy they may like or be good friends with. It also means trust. Some also use it to say boyfriend. Though Layla is using it against Kurama and not for real, she does hope that she can trust him. Any who you people tune in later for the next Chappy I hope you like. *^_^*