Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ It was you all along ❯ Beginning of a not so beautiful friendship. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“It was you all along”


 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chappy. 3
Beginning of a not so beautiful friendship.
 
*^_^* Hi Hi and welcome to a new chappy of “It was you all along”. To see a pic of Kurama as a Kid for this story and what Nayome Kida looks like see the pics above. Oh and any thing under lined means the character is talking in there mind. I hope your all enjoying the storey so far. Its just gona get better. Oh well I don't feel like talking much *^_^*today so on with the Chappy.
 
~Ding - Dong~
 
She stopped putting her toys away and looked at the front door. “Hmm… I wonder who it could be?”
 
“Layla! Answer the door please!” called her grandpa. “Okay Grampy!”
 
When she opened the door she saw a pretty lady and the boy she helped earlier.” Hi!”she grabbed Kurama's hand. “Are you okay?” kumara just looks at her and didn't answer.
 
“Oh you two already met?”
 
“Not really. I don't even know his name.”
 
“I see. You can call me Mrs. Minamino and this is my boy Kurama.”
 
“Ah huh.. My name is Layla Awayuki. Come in.”
 
She closed the door behind them. Then she ran upstairs to get her grandpa. Then her grandpa told her, “Why don't you and Kurama go outside while Mrs. Minamino and I talk?” “Okay grampy.Come on Kurama,” she pulled him out of the house with her. When the two got outside she felt a hard shove behind her back. She fell on the grass but something there cut her leg and made her bleed. She looked up and saw Kurama glaring at her with the coldest eyes she'd ever seen.
 
“Don't pretend you want to be my friend.” Thought Kurama. He was going to make her pay for what Lee and Kent did to her. She was just another human and would just do the same that they did.
 
“Why did you push me?”
 
“I hate ugly girls! And you are really danm ugly!”
 
Her mouth dropped in shock. She began to cry. Kurama felt bad but he was still mad at what those guys did to him so he wasn't going to stop.
 
“What? Oh, are you crying? You're such a baby!”
 
That made her instantly stop. She stood up. “Im not a baby!”
 
“Yes you are!” Kurama yelled back. Then he yanked on one of her pigtails and pulled the red ribbon out. “Oww!” she yanked back her hair and then replied. “You're the baby! You're the one who was crying inside my fridge!” That made Kurama mad. He pushed her hard. She fell down and cried really loud. Her grandpa and Mrs. Minamino ran out.
 
“What happened Layla?”
 
She pointed at Kurama. She began to sob again. “He.. He-“
 
“I accidentally made her fall.” Cut in Kurama.
 
She looked up at him in shock. “That liar!” she thought. “Im sorry,” said Kurama as he began to tear up. He looked at her with puppy dog eyes.
 
“I didn't mean to make you fall.”
 
Mrs. Minamino held him, “I know you didn't mean to make Layla fall.”
 
Then Layla's grandpa asked, “Are you okay Layla?”
 
She looked up and saw Kurama's lip move. “Baby”, loud enough just for her to hear. She bit her lip. “Im okay grampy. It's an accident.”
“Im sorry Mr. Awayuki but I have to be home and prepare dinner for my husband. It was a pleasure to meet you Layla.” Said Ms. Minamino.
 
“Bye”, said Kurama and he gave a wave. She watched them as they left. Then she saw him turn and give her a little smirk. She glared back at him.
 
“Its war. Ill get you one day Kurama. You Jerk.” She promised herself.
 
This was the beginning of a not so beautiful friendship.
 
*^_^*OH yeah another chappy done. Next time we fast forward 5 years. And Nayome gets a new friend to help her against Kurama. But will that last. Find out in the next few *^_^*chappys. See you all later. Bu Bye.