Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ It was you all along ❯ The Challenge, Round One ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“It Was You All Along”
 
Ch.6
The Challenge, Round One
 
 
*^_^*Well its match time and boy is Kurama steamed. What will the out come be? *^_^*
 
~Ring~ it was the last bell of the day.
 
“Come on Kyo oppa! Time for P.E!”
 
Layla and Kyo walked to the gym together. When they looked up and saw the janitor fixing the ceiling cracks. Layla walked up to his ladder. “What are you doing Mr. Sea?”
 
“Just fixing the cracks on the ceiling. These little cracks are causing trouble and damage to the ceiling fans. And these things are sharp. So you two get to class. I got a lot of work to do.”
 
Layla and Kyo moved passed the ladder. Then the tow both went into the separate locker rooms to change for class.
 
Kurama sat down on the mat and waited for her and Kyo to come out. Goku sat next to him next to him since he out of the tow friends had this class with him.
 
“So you gonna kick the crap outta the new guy Kurama?”
 
“Yeah. Ill teach him not to mess with me.”
Goku scratched his head. “Dude I don't get it. The only thing he did was sit next to Layla. So why you this upset for? You in love with her or something?”
 
Kurama glared at him. “Hell no! I don't like her. I just don't want anyone messing with my stuff alright!” Kurama stared at the floor. He could never say the truth. He felt this human emotion. When he was a demon his type didn't care about love. I was a territorial thing where you chose a mate to keep your kind going and you killed any intruders. But it wasn't out of love. He didn't know what it was. And now that he was human he understood. But he still didn't fully under stand what it was. He snapped out of it.
 
“Okay man. Chill…Hey here they come.”
 
Kyo found a place to sit on the mat wile. Layla sat next to him. A gay from their class shouted out “Hey Layla! You dump Kurama for the new guy?”
 
She yelled back “Shut it!”
 
Everyone in the class including Kyo stared at her. She just looked away and pretended no to notice. Then she leaned over and whispered in Kyos ear. “Kick Kuramas but.”
 
Kurama looked at her leaning near Kyo. “Damn you Layla. Is it so terrible to be known as my girl? Your going down pretty boy” He glared at Kyo who was smiling back at him.
 
~Tweet~
 
The whistle blew and class begun. Sensei Shin demanded every one settle and sit.
 
“Alright now you spineless wimps. Let's see what you've learned these past few weeks. Class will begin in with a match. Who are my volunteers?”
 
Kurama raised his hand. “I will Sensei.”
 
“Ah… Kurama, my number on student. Who else? Hmm…how about Layla?”
 
She shook her head so hard that she almost got dizzy. Kurama rolled his eyes. “Not today Sensei. How bout Kyo?”
 
Sensei Shin looked at Kyo. “Are you the new kid Kyo?”
 
“Yes Sensei”, he answered.
 
Sensei Shin rubbed his chin. “Hmm… I don't know Kurama. It might not be fair for Kyo to fight against an advanced student like you.” Kyo Stood. “It's ok. I learned Kwon Doe back at my old school.
 
“Really?” asked Sensei. “Then this should be a good match. Alright everybody. In you place.”
 
Kyo and Kurama got in there fighting stances. I'm going to wipe that smile off your face.” He thought. You're going down.” Thought Kyo.
 
“FIGHT!”
 
Kurama moved forward. I'm gona punch him so hard that”. But before he knew it, he had fallen down on his back. He was surprised. “How? What?” Kyo had sweep kicked him and made Kurama fall.
 
“Winner of round one is Kyo!”
 
“Yay!” Layla shouted. She ran up and hugged Kyo. “You were great! You took him down in less then 15 seconds!”
 
“Wait a second!” There are three rounds in a match. It aint over yet!”
 
“Yes. We still have two rounds left.” Said Sensei.
 
Kurama looked over at where Layla was sitting. She was massaging Kyos shoulders. He opened his mouth in shock. “That Wench, she's on his side!” His images of choking Kyo was interrupted by Goku. “Hey Kurama”.
 
“What is it Goku?”
 
“The new guys pretty good. I know you can beat him though. Just don't underestimate him and don't let your guard down. You and win.”
 
Kurama slapped Goku on the back. “Thanks Goku. I was kind of spacing out there.” Goku nodded and understood. “Youll see that Im the better guy Layla.” He tried to mental tell her.
 
“You were great oppa!”she said. He smiled at her. “He didn't do to well in the last round. He seemed distracted with confidence. But hes probably not going to be easy now.” She looked at him. “He probably didn't last long because your better then he is.” “I don't know.” She said thinkingly.
 
*^_^*Well the fights begun and we know know that Kurama doesn't really have a very good clue on how to act with love. But don't worry, later on hell seem like a pro at it. So keep reading.*^_^*