Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ It was you all along ❯ Round two, stay away! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“It Was You All Along”
 
Ch.7
Round two, stay away!
Round three, Truce.
 
*^_^*FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN TRUCE!*^_^*
 
“Let round two begin!” yelled Sensei. “And Fight!” Kyo let out a punch but Kurama caught his arm and flipped him over. During that time Kurama whispered in his ear when he landed. “Stay away from my Layla.” Surprised that it happened so fast, and what Kurama said, “I get it know. He acts this way to her out of love. Huh, the clueless bastard.”
 
“Winner of round two is Kurama!”
 
Layla opened her mouth in shock. “That bastard won! No.” She bit and tore at her sleeve. Kurama saw her looking at him. He crossed his arms and stuck his tongue at her. “That jerk is so immature!” She thought. “Wait there's one more round left!” she called out.
 
Sensei Shin called for attention. “Okay you losers watching on the sidelines. We have one more round.”
 
Kurama walked to Layla. “Don't worry about it. Get ready to kiss my feet when I win pumpkin.”
 
“Get bent and die, Kurama.”
 
Kurama flashed her his trade mark smile and went back to take his place. Then he heard her yell out. “You can do it Kyo oppa!”
 
“Kyo oppa?” thought Kurama “She's never called me oppa.” Kurama knew he couldn't let himself get distracted, to he'd lose for sure. “Win the match and then Ill deal with it.
 
“Wow, Kurama is good. I wonder if we can be friends if he does beat me. He doesn't hate Layla. I think he might even love her. Oh well I haven't had a match like this in a long time.”
 
“Round three, begin!”
 
This time Kurama let out a punch and Kyo caught his arm. He flipped him over but he didn't fall down. Kurama twisted his body so he fell upright then he sent a round house kick and knocked Kyo down. “Victory is mine” Kurama smiled.
 
“Winner is Kurama!” yelled Sensei. “You were excellent to Kyo” Kurama helped him up. Kyo looked at Kurama and smiled. “You were great. You should show me your moves sometime.” Kurama looked surprised. He didn't expect Kyo to say that. Kyo extended out his hand. “Truce? Except don't pick on Layla anymore ok?”
 
“Huh?” Kurama thought. “That means there's nothing going on between them. I guess this Kyo guy isn't too bad after all.” He shock Kyos hand. “Truce.”
 
Layla couldn't believe her eyes; both of them are shaking hands and acting like friends! She ran up to Kyo and said. “Why are you friends now?” Kyo placed a hand on her shoulder.
 
“Come on Layla, lets all be friends.”
 
Then Goku had to add in his two cense. “Yeah isn't that why you came over here Layla? To give Kurama his victory kiss?” She looked over at him and her that you know you want me look. She brushed Kyos hand.
 
“NO! And I hate you to Kyo!” She ran off outside the gym.
 
*^_^*Wow that took a while to type. Poor Layla, next time she becomes in danger and Kurama tries to save her. Only to end up in a tragic heart break. So tune in next time*^_^*