Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ It was you all along ❯ Just in time to be hated. ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“It Was You All Along”
 
Ch.8
Just in time to be hated.
The shocking kiss.
 
As Layla got out the gym door her long hair caught the outside of the door. “Oh great. Its not like Im not embarrassed enough already and now this, I bet theyre all laughing now.” She began to tug at her hair to pull it lose. However, unsuspecteing by anyone, just above her head was a loose fans sharp blade, And it was about to fall.
 
!It al happened so fast. (Kuramas point of View)
 
Something instantly made him look up. His instincts told him that something was wrong. Just a few more cracks and the heavy fan would fall. Right ontop of an unsuspecting Layla. Kurama felt as though time had stopped and everything had frozen in place. But time didn't stop. And he was moving.
 
Images flashed before his eyes. She would be crushed and killed. Then there would be no more Layla. How lonely and empty his life would be.
 
(Laylas POV)
 
When freed her hair from the still opened door she turned to see if anyone was laughing. She saw Kurama's focused face and start running. In a face of slight horror she began to wonder what he was doing. There he was running as fast as he could toward her. It was so fast, she heard a loud crash and felt her body slam against the wall. She blacked out before she reliezed what happened.
 
(NOW Kuramas POV)
 
“To close. That was way to close.” Kurama felt his heart beat so loud it was pounding in his ears. When he grabbed her he didn't stop running until he made it outside the gym and the wall stopped him. It took him a second to relieze that his lips were pressed against something soft. He opened his eyes. “Oh my god!” his eyes got wide. “Im kissing Layla! Shes gona kill me!” He thought really fast, he didn't want to stop but he knew shed kill him. “Ill just close my eyes and pretend I know nothing.”
 
(Laylas POV NOW)
 
It took a while but she finally came back to her sences. She felt something pressed against her entire body. “OH my gosh! Kuramas kissing me.” She pushed him off her. “You pervert.” She yelled as she balled up her fist to hit him till she saw the look on his face of shock.
 
She know something was wrong. Her hand slowly felt the back of her head. Her long hair was gone. Her bangs were still past her shoulders, but the rest was half way up her neck. She was shocked. “How could you do this to me?” she said with a shocked face. Kurama shrugged thinking she was talking about the kiss. “Um…Victory Kiss? I cant believe I just said that!” It then hit him that she ment her hair, but it was to late. She grew even angrier. And he felt a painful slap across his face. His head jerked the direction of the slap. He turned his head back just in time to see her run away. Then slowly he went to the pil of hair that was left behind. Slowly tears fell apon the shiny hair he was holding.
 
Kurama was hurting and not from the slap. This was a different kind of pain.
 
*^_^*Aww. That's so sad. Poor Kurama, he saves the one he cares about. But one wrong word an she hates him. Tuff luck. In the next chappy its kinda short. It just tells in five more years whats changed. So keep reading.*^_^*