Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ It was you all along ❯ Going to the prom ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“It Was You All Along”
 
Ch.15
Going to the Prom
 
*^_^*Well looks like it's my turn for ideas. From here out you'll read this in play form? And I hope it's easy for you to read. Well enjoy *^_^*
 
*: Layla was sleeping in her bed. It dad been a week and a half since Kurama had started to pretend to be her boyfriend. They still feuded at times, but Kurama had worn her out from the drama of being a fake couple. She thought that practice kiss thing was a waist of time since they didn't get to use it in public. She was dreaming of him locked in a glass box while she relaxed. She knew the prom was coming up and that her mom would love for her to go. But she didn't know if she could handle something like that with Kurama. And the next day after prom was graduation. She had three more days till then. Just then *~Ring~Ring~* Goes her phone. She stumbled her hand over it while trying to wake up a bit.*
 
Layla: mmrm…Hello.
Kurama: Wake up sleepy head!
Layla: *Looks at clock* It's six in the morning. I don't need up for another half hour.
Kurama: Well if you're still asleep then Ill ask you on the way to school k. Bye for now. *Click*
Layla: How'd you get my number anyway…jerk. *hangs up the already dead line.*
 
*After a while Layla leaves and heads next door to catch her ride with Kurama. She got in. Kurama backed out and they were off to school.*
 
Layla: So what'd you want?
Kurama: What are you gona do about the prom?
 
*She slapped her forehead.
 
Layla: I was just thinking about that last night then totally forgot…We could just say we don't want to go.
Kurama: Na, they wouldn't by it. We've done good acting this out so far. If we don't go they'll get suspicious.
Layla: You mean I gota go to the prom with you?
Kurama: Yep. It woulnt be that bad. Well just go some were to eat, then the prom, then you can go home.
Layla: …Alright, Ill do it, but I woulnt like it.
 
*Kurama just smiled. The day and night went by real fast. The next day Layla like many other girls left school early to get ready fro prom. He nails were manicured and hair pulled up in a nice wavy ponytail with extra strands hanging in front. Her dress was black with a v neck spaghetti strap style. It was silk and tight up top, and got wider past the hips down to her feet. She sprayed herself with a Rose scented perfume. Then she put on a necklace that her granpa gave her. It had a small silver fox head. ! Later Kurama showed up at her door. He wore a black fitted suit. He took a deep breath and then knocked on the door. Mrs. Awayuki answered the door. (Mothers name is Karren). *
 
Karren: Oh Kurama its you! Layla is just about done. Wait here, and by the way you look good.
Kurama: Thank you, Mrs. Awayuki.
 
*Karren went back in and a few minutes later Layla came out. Kurama looked up at her from his staring at the stairs. He was so surprised to see her dressed up. But more surprised to see how beautiful she was. Layla looked at him seeing the look of WOW on his face.*
 
Layla: Kurama your tongues getting dusty, so you might want to close your mouth.
 
*Kurama shut his mouth quickly and blushed. (Layla's dads name is Duo) Duo peeked he's head out the door.*
 
Duo: You two have fun now. And lets see… you two are very responsible. Be home by one remember Graduations tomorrow.
Kurama: Yes Mr. Awayuki.
Layla: Bye dad.
 
*They walked to the car and got in. They left. Kurama looked at Layla who sighed in relief.*
 
Layla: Okay dinner the prom and a few days left then this is all over.
Kurama: Yep…By the way you look nice tonight for once.
Layla: Hay!....Thanks….I think.
 
*Kurama just laughed. ! They eventually arrived at Midnight Rose, a nice restraint. They went in and Kurama got there reservations and they went to there table. They glanced over the menu.*
 
Waiter: Are you two ready to order?
Kurama: Yes, Ill have the chicken parlay.
Waiter: Very good. And for the lady?
Layla: Ill have the Caesar Salad, and the shrimp cup.
Waiter: Yes ma'am your order will be ready shortly.

*Kurama glanced at the menu. The salad and shrimp cup were the least expensive thing on the menu.*

Kurama: Man Layla, don't over do it. Ill goes broke.
Layla: Ha ha your so funny.
Kurama: So what you getting for dessert? An after dinner mint?
Layla: What ever, I got a cheap dinner so I could get the strawberry cream flaming parfait. And its not cheap.
Kurama: Oh. Good thinking. But you don't have to worry about money. Ill take care of it.
Layla: Yeah, but I don't want to think I owe you anything.
Kurama: What ever you say.
 
*After all that the waiter brought them there food.*
 
Waiter: Will there be any dessert tonight?
Kurama: Yes two strawberry cream flaming parfaits please.
Waiter: Nice choice.
 
*The waiter left*
 
Layla: Why'd you get it to?
Kurama: I thought Id try it.
 
*: The band played on the other side of the restraint while they ate. Layla noticed a pea on the spoon she had used from the soup earlier. She got a smirk on her face and hit the end of the spoon making the pea bounce of Kuramas head. He looked up from his food. She just looked at him trying to hold back her laugh with little chuckles escaping. He looked back with a smiley glare.*
 
Kurama: Why you.
 
*But just as he was about to do something back the waiter showed up with there dessert. He set the desserts in front of them and the flames on them slowly died, then he left. Kurama cooled his dessert to try it. Layla finished with still a little left in her bowl. Kurama just about finished with on small scoop of whipped cream left, till suddenly he remembered the pea incident. He held his spoon toward her in a flinging position*
 
Kurama: Layla.
 
*She looked up and *SPLAT*. Cream all over her nose and cheeks. She whipped it off as Kurama lightly chuckled as to not disturb the customers around them.*
 
Layla: I'm so gona kill you when this is over.
Kurama: Well I had to pay you back for the pea.
 
*She finished cleaning her face and the waiter came with the bill. Kurama paid then they left. As they got to the car Kurama noticed that Layla had a small spot of cream still on her cheek near her nose. He gave a small chuckle.*
 
Layla: What's so funny?
Kurama: You still have cream on your face.
Layla: *Blush* What? Where?
 
*: She tried to find it but couldn't (*^_^* you know when someone says you got something on you face and you just cant get it. Lol *^_^*). Kurama noticed her trouble and lifted his hand and gently whipped it off her face. Her face turned red, then he licked the cream off his finger. She shock off her embarrassment and put back on her normal face.*
 
Layla: Pervert.
 
*She said calmly and lightly punched his arm*
 
Kurama: Well you had the rest of my dessert on your face, so I helped you out. I don't think that makes me a pervert.
 
*: She stuck her tongue out at him and got in the car. Kurama just smiled and got into his side, and they headed off to the prom.*
 
*^_^*Aw that was cute. Next time you get to read about the prom and the kiss good night….opps did I just spoil it?.....oh well. *^_^*