Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kesu ❯ Chapter Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kesu

A Yu Yu Hakusho/Eraser crossover

By Ibara Bara

Disclaimer: I mean no infringements on any copyrights that anyone owns on any of these characters. Please do not take this as such. The movie Eraser belongs to Warner Brothers, Arnold Kopelson, Charles Russell, and whoever else worked so diligently on this masterpiece. Yu Yu Hakusho belongs to Yoshihiro Tomogashi, Studio Perriot, and whoever else helped in the production of the manga Yu Yu Hakusho , and the television series and movies that were based on the manga. I'm not getting any money by writing this, so please don't sue me. I am merely writing this to entertain the fans of Eraser and Yu Yu Hakusho .

Authors note: If anyone has any questions/comments about this story, please e-mail me at: Rose_Thorne@yyhmail.com

Chapter 8

"If only I could turn back time
If only I could say what I still hide"
-Turn Back Time, Aqua


Yukina

I know that my oniisan is still alive through our link, but I still cry for him. He is so sad. Him and Kurama-san were so close...Hiei-san was always happy when they were together. After Kurama-san's death, there was no happiness in him anymore. But he never cried. He refused to cry. So I did that for him.

He couldn't sleep. The one time he did, his nightmare traveled through our link, and I felt it too. He dreamed of Kurama-san, burning to death in his home, in so much pain, and him not being able to save him. After that dream, he refused to sleep. He wouldn't eat either. I begged him to eat something, pleading with him for hours, but he would never respond. The only way I got him to drink was by forcing him. And still, he never responded.

His sorrow was so deep...Kurama-san was the first person to love him. He had always been rejected before, ever since his birth. Until Kurama-san. I am glad that he found someone to love him. I understand why he left, and I know that he understands that and is grateful for my understanding through our link. I also feel his hope. Hope that I will be able to live without him...and hope that he will be with Kurama-san again when he dies.

He was separated from me at birth because he was the Forbidden Child. He found me, years later, but he wouldn't tell me who he was. After I finally found out, he told me why he couldn't tell me. One of his reasons was that the price of getting his Jagan was never telling me who he was. He had gotten it anyway because, with it, he could at least find me and protect me. The other reason was that I was expecting a nice brother, and he was a cold-blooded killer, he said. I had told him that I didn't care. I loved him. And I still do.

After he lost Kurama-san, he stopped caring about himself. I know that he cared about me, but he was too depressed to continue living. I understand why he had to leave, but I'll miss him terribly. He is bitter, and he hates himself. He feels that he killed Kurama-san. Kurama-san died in a fire, and, since he wields fire, he feels guilty for Kurama-san's death.

I wonder where he is going. I know that he is going to pick a fight and die, but where? Then I feel a sense of irony through our link and I know. And I cry harder. He is in Koorime territory. He knows they will kill him. But he doesn't know that they will probably torture him first.

For a while, I feel him waddling in his grief. Then I feel his relief. The Koorime are there now, I know. I know that his death will not be easy, though. I feel his sudden pain, then nothing, and I know he is gone.

I cry, knowing that I will not be able to stop. And I don't want to stop...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Yukina. I'm horrible!! First I emotionally abuse Hiei, now Yukina...hmmm...who else shall I torture..?