Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Fox ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I know that I have not finished my other fic, but again my muse bugged me until I wrote this. Must tie muse to chair tighter. This fic will probably get me hated by Kurama fans but what can I do? Just like the summary said this is Kurama and OC. This is my first YYH fic.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am a kitsune. I'm a Youko. Though I was born after him I've emulated Youko Kurama my entire life. The only difference is that I didn't get caught. I've trained to fight using almost any weapon. My specialties are sword fighting and the rose whip. I've been told that my beauty is impressive. I know that my illusions are also something to think about. I know this because I walk in Tokyo around demons and nobody knows I'm not human. I even attend a human school under the name Hana Ashida. My real name is Youko Rika.

"Hana, you're going to be late! Wakeup NOW!" "Fine! Ugh…" I look at my alarm clock that I m sure is pure evil and it reads 8:00. I rush out of bed and take the fastest shower on record then I dress. I grab something of the table while running out the door as my `Mom' laughs at me. I walk sheepishly into class hoping that the teacher won't notice. I have no such luck. "Hana, care to explain why you're late?" "No, I could do without." "I guess that you will just have to stay after school." I nod my head and take my seat next to Yusuke. "Looks like I'll have company." I just glare at him then pay attention to my advanced history teacher. I wonder how a dimwit like Yusuke got in this class. School went by and I'm in detention with Yusuke who just had his girlfriend yell at him. They finally let us go. I notice that three guys meet him afterward. One is a carrot-top moron. The second is short with black hair and has a jagon. He is dome what cute. The third is a redhead with long hair and soulful eyes. I do a double take and realize who he is, but before I can do anything they leave.

Kurama's POV

When we met Yusuke at his school I was surprised to see such a beauty in the same situation. I later found out why she was there. The thing that left me with curiosity is that she looked at Hiei's forehead where he keeps his band and it was as if she saw his third eye. I didn't get a chance to investigate because Yusuke dragged us off saying something about staying in school to long gave him the creeps. I also noticed that she seemed to know that I was not an ordinary human.

End POV

I keep thinking about that redhead. How could that be the famous Youko Kurama? The next day I decided that I would ask Yusuke about it. I'm one of the few people who don't take his bad-ass reputation seriously. I knew he would be cutting gym, which happened to be at my lunchtime. (Okay. I don't know how Japanese schools work so just deal with it.) I was determined to pay him a visit. When I found him he was sleeping. I woke him up. He was about to punch me when I grabbed his fist. I said, "I just want you to introduce me to someone, alright?" "Sure. Who?" "That redhead I saw you with yesterday. Not Kuwabara." "Just meet me after school, and I'll handle the intros." With that I just left to eat my lunch. The rest of the day went slowly. Then the time came for me to meet him. I walked with Yusuke to an empty classroom where the Kurama and Hiei waited. I had learned the other's name from Yusuke. "Why did you wish to meet me?" "If you are who I believe you are then it is because I've emulated you." I then let my illusion fade and watched as their jaws drooped. Hiei and Kurama were shock the most and said, "Youko Rika!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know I'm evil to leave it like this, but I am tired of sitting at my computer. *stands ups, stretches while mumbling something about uncomfortable chairs* If you like this review. I Love all those who do. The story will be in Rika's POV unless stated otherwise.