Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Fox ❯ The Next Chapter of The Saga ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm back. It took me a while. Here it is.
 
This chapter is dedicated to:
 
Aru-kitsune and Ithilelda.
Beginning of A Hard Day's Rest
 
If Youko knew only two things, they are women and foxes.
 
Yet, this insane fox was a very difficult puzzle.
 
How you ask?
First she tries to emulate & surpass him.
Then she befriends and helps him.
Now she just let her vines stop strangling him and left the room.
 
Not that he minded her being a mystery, even with the knowledge and experience of Shuuichi he was very much fox and loved to solve puzzles.
 
Well, she was in her room resting after checking on Hiei, who was fine except for his grouchiness. Oh wait, that's an everyday thing.
 
Yusuke was just sleeping.
 
Youko being curious and easily bored wondered throughout the hotel .
 
He accidentally wondered into the Ladies' suites. S. D.ess bumped into him.
 
“How's Isako?”
 
“She's fine. She's tough and will be up and fighting tomorrow.
I just take possible head injuries seriously. She was just knocked out from the hit and expenditure of energy.”

”Why are you doing this? You have no need for those souls. Those silly humans did nothing to you. I'm curious. The Ladies never do anything without a purpose. What are you hiding?”
 
“You're very perceptive. I'd love to tell you, but if I did you, or at least your team, would react stupidly and rashly. I noticed that something is off with Kuwabara. Care to share?”
 
“Don't try the whole change topic routine. I damn near invented it. Well, as it's late and we both have things to do tomorrow. Good night! Oh, do you ever regret sending me packing?”
 
“Honestly… After the first five seconds no, I knew you'd never change and I was proven right.”
 
“Well… Night.”
 
He strolled back to his suite.
 
He went to sleep and prepared how to spend their day off, as the day after would bring a fight.
 
“Are we training or not?”
 
“I'm not, Rika. So what are we going to do? Yusuke won't be up till later this afternoon and Hiei won't want to do anything.”
 
“I'm bored. I'm sure, as princesses and females, the Ladies have set up a shopping area. Let's go. Oh, by the way I'm not using my disguise.
 
“How do you propose to make that plan to work.”
 
“I'll just pretend to be a lat spectator. I have a friend in the box office, who will get the infamous Youko Rika tickets and a room. Nobody will be surprised because everybody know that I emulate you.”
 
“obsess over.”
 
“Ass! Oh, I'll pop that oversized ego of you?”
 
“How pray tell do intend to do that?”
 
“I'll think of something. Let's go.”
 
The hotel was empty so Kurama and Rika shopped a while till it was time for Rika to check in.
 
She checked in and then went to a Restaurant in the hotel with Youko.
 
They were just talking when the S.D.ess and Nina walked up. The other two were on under orders not to leave
 
“Hello Nina, S.D.ess.”
I'd like to thanks for the support of this fic. Here's the chapter. This story will go on a semi- hiatus. I'll work on the chaps but it'll be a while before I update. Sorry I have to pull off extraordinary grades with college applications looming next year.